Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you stay inside or outside during your free time?

66 replies to this topic
Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:27 PM

For some reason, I have always had this bug for not staying inside... I always do during my free time: its fun, I can go to the internet, do random stuff, play video games few times, and do random stuff. I don't spend too much time outside though. I don't know what's fun of being outside and kicking football with friends and stuff...? 

Do you stay in or out during your free time in holidays or the summer when school and other places are closed?

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

Demanufacture

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:33 PM

Nobody here ever goes outside. For the sunlight, it burns.

• gtaxpert, F4L?, markwey and 1 other like this

inthegarage
  • inthegarage

juice magic

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:36 PM

Since I work from home at my computer, I typically like to leave my computer, and the house in my free time. I prefer to hike or run in my free time. or shop. or eat. whatever. I just don't want to be in the house.

The Hippie
  • The Hippie

I'm gonna be all the way out there...In the Wild!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:43 PM

I'm in quite a bit, but I like to get out when I can. Usually bike around through the woods or down bike paths. Just seems like there is not much to do at times whether I'm in or out. 

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

I go for runs a lot but besides that I mostly remain inside mainly due to my social axienty

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:49 PM

I like being outside. Where I live I can walk 5 minutes and be in dense mountainous forest. It's fun to grab my recurve and just go hiking up some trail shooting at random targets. Then there's skating, swimming, basketball, festivals/events and all that. Nature's awesome, it can be so just soothing in a sense walking around taking in everything. I guess it really depends on your location though.  

• F4L? and The Hippie like this

inthegarage
  • inthegarage

juice magic

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:51 PM

I like being outside. Where I live I can walk 5 minutes and be in dense mountainous forest. It's fun to grab my recurve and just go hiking up some trail shooting at random targets. Then there's skating, swimming, basketball, festivals/events and all that. Nature's awesome, it can be so just soothing in a sense walking around taking in everything. I guess it really depends on your location though.  

Right.  I live at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, and it is beautiful and very soothing, but I bet a person that doesn't have as much beauty around doesn't find it soothing to go out and walk.  I wouldn't find it soothing to go out and walk in New York City.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:03 PM

Both. I go for runs and I play video games a lot.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Pent Kaul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:31 PM

I stay indoors because that's where all my stuff is and the weather here is uncomfortably hot.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:02 PM

I hate being inside all of the time and whenever I'm given the chance I'm outside going somewhere. I think my house is dull, nobody ever lets in any natural sunlight or anything. Boring house, boring people.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:06 PM

I go outside like once a week... but I do have those moments where I'm going outside for 3 days in a row or 4 with family or hanging out with friends from my days in Middle School to a buffet or something.

Still not good, but I'm very comfortable at times keeping it that way.

MGT86
  • MGT86

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:09 PM

I usually am an outside person, though at this moment thanks to my HSC preparing and end of year exams not to mention the HSC coming up in 4 weeks, all i do every afternoon and weekend basically stay home indoors which really annoys me but hopefully the marks will pay off that time inside.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:21 PM

Outdoors.. though it's been awhile since I've actually done anything outside such as camping, 4-wheeling and what not.. but normally I like to go into the woods and escape for awhile. I find that it helps me feel better too, just cleanses the system a bit. Should go out sometime man, escape the computer and let the sun and outdoors soak in next time you get a vacation or weekend off of work or school.

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:22 PM

I stay inside because there's sun outside, very much sun. Also, neither of my friends live near me, so, I don't have a reason to go outside, except for when I go to the pool.

Edwin
  • Edwin

Franceska ♥

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:32 PM

Inside unless there's actually something fin to do outside or if there's something important happening.

Very rarely anything fun or important happens here, I hate it.

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:38 PM

Inside unless there's actually something fin to do outside or if there's something important happening.

Very rarely anything fun or important happens here, I hate it.

Where do you live. US, UK?

Edwin
  • Edwin

Franceska ♥

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:53 PM Edited by Edwin, 14 August 2014 - 11:53 PM.

Puerto Rico.

I guess that counts as US, lol.

uNi
  • uNi

Cyclop 9

• None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:01 AM

What's this free time thing you speak of?

• Tyler likes this

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:11 AM

Puerto Rico.

I guess that counts as US, lol.
I've always wanted to visit San Juan.
Yes it kind of counts as US territory.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

You're all a bunch of ungrateful children

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:18 AM

You mean the front door isn't painted on?

TJGM
  • TJGM

Gangsta

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:24 AM

I go out generally when I'm given the chance, if its sunny (rare in Ireland), I'll normally take the opportunity to sit in the sun while its there and just listen to music.

When I do go out its normally to play football, poker or generally just sit around outside and talk while we eat and drink.
  • gagemb9918 likes this

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:29 AM

Inside! If the weather is sh*t or I'm feeling inspired/low on cash, I work on my music; either composition or technique. Should the weather and or wallet allow for it, I'll spend my time driving

• MGT86 likes this

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:32 AM

My favorite time to go out for a walk is during the winter. It feels great with a cold blast of wind,and snow with small amounts of people outside.
  • Marwin Moody and The Hippie like this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:43 AM

I'm just glad that there was no internet and such when I was growing up. It sucked if you were stuck inside.

I think I have a good balance of enjoying being outside and being inside sitting on my couch doing nothing(internet, video games, 1000s of tv channels).
  • markwey and maxpaynefan like this

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:34 AM

Honestly.... not as much as i'd like. I've been depressed since puberty ( im 23)  I have Asperger's syndrome too which isn't fun. This isn't a sob story it's my backstory. Anyway I've always been a loner, I have a hard time learning new things too, if theirs a wrong way to do something that's the way I do it which is frustrating, Clumsiness is a part of Asperger's so i'm always nervous about learning new things because 9/10 times I make a dick of myself.

Anyway I'm working on getting my licence for the reasons listed above it has been a slow, frustrating process in some ways in others it's been amazing fun.

So to answer you're question not as much as i'd like. I spend most days in my bedroom, I still go for walks, still get out when I can but when you sit on the couch for long periods of time you become accustomed to it and with that comes laziness.

I've become a really demotivated, lazy person but getting my licence should change that because I don't need to drag/force other people to come on a nature walk with me and their plenty of places to do that only 20 minutes drive away, My best friends been dealing with simular stuff but his coming out of it quicker than I am, so he should be interested in spending more time in nature with me which is a great start because he loves it too.

that's my biggest hurdle, being ignorant about everything and lack of people to do stuff with, It's up to me to work on it of course and I am but look at robin Williams sure he was dealing with worse sh*t then me but that's an example of how depression controls you, I've learnt a lot about myself during these years and i'm a stronger person for it so I don't regret it at all.

The fact of the matter is when I finally go camping again im going to get a high most people get from being given a million dollars nature gets me high like nothing else, I love what money can do for me but I don't worship it, I worship nature though.

Anyway that's my story. thanks for listening

• The Hippie and Judicious 7 like this

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:17 AM

No friends to hang out with so I'm almost always in my house.
  • Judicious 7 likes this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:02 AM Edited by lil weasel, 15 August 2014 - 06:27 AM.

INside.
Too much noise, pollen, dust, people, animals, weather, et cetera.
Beside the Computer, record player (yea, vinyls), VCR (yea, VHS) and electronics are inside.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

The Night Is Like A Dagger, Long And Cold And Sharp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:05 AM

No friends in my new state other than my cousin who is always in school. No car to go anywhere. Waiting to start my new job within the next week or so. So pretty much my entire life is free time and spent inside. 

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:21 PM Edited by Judicious 7, 15 August 2014 - 04:24 PM.

Inside. And i've always been inside ever since I was in Middle School. I would go to school, do school, and come right back home. No hanging out for me. That's partly because I have no friends. On top of that, I moved, so I have no ties to anyone. I just stay indoors until I'm told to go somewhere with somebody.

This reminds me of something....

Spoiler

• gtamann123 likes this

ShootPeopleNotDope
  • ShootPeopleNotDope

Outside Agitator

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:27 PM

RL has great graphics, but the gameplay is terrible. It's just too dangerous out there.

• gtamann123, BlackAce23 and PsychoGamer3 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users