Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Next GTA Location

1,208 replies to this topic

Poll: Where will the next GTA be set? (937 member(s) have cast votes)

Where will the next GTA be set?

1. San Fierro (56 votes [5.98%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.98%

2. Las Venturas (49 votes [5.23%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.23%

3. Vice City (452 votes [48.24%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 48.24%

4. Liberty City (30 votes [3.20%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.20%

5. Carcer City (18 votes [1.92%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.92%

6. Los Santos (5 votes [0.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.53%

7. North Yankton (9 votes [0.96%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.96%

8. Other United States metropolitan adaptation (please specify) (43 votes [4.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.59%

9. City outside of the continental United States. (22 votes [2.35%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.35%

10. Multiple cities in the United States (182 votes [19.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 19.42%

11. Multiple cities outside of the United States (20 votes [2.13%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.13%

12. London (51 votes [5.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.44%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Yinepi
  • Yinepi

Wepwawet Wannabe

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Yinepi, 3 weeks ago.

Turkey, Russia. Australia or England.

Vice City? It's a depressing boring city that won't be the same without '80s setting.

America again? America isn't the only place on this planet, Rockstar, and with every GTA game and many Non-GTA games choosing the country as their/its setting, the location gets stale. Their is only so many times a person can play games with such location before they all start to feel the same. How is San Fierro going to feel different from Watch Dogs 2s or Driver SF's San Francisco?

You've proven to us that you're able to create a setting outside of the U.S. with 1998's GTA London 1961 and 1969 "Mission Paks" and given recent world events, the above countries would be perfect choices to do something a bit different.

• Ivan1997GTA likes this

SanLiberty
  • SanLiberty

What are you looking at?

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 3 weeks ago

I would like to have Las Venturas...

• MojoGamer likes this

IGPlay
  • IGPlay

Kifflom!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by IGPlay, 2 weeks ago.

Turkey, Russia. Australia or England.

Vice City? It's a depressing boring city that won't be the same without '80s setting.

America again? America isn't the only place on this planet, Rockstar, and with every GTA game and many Non-GTA games choosing the country as their/its setting, the location gets stale. Their is only so many times a person can play games with such location before they all start to feel the same. How is San Fierro going to feel different from Watch Dogs 2s or Driver SF's San Francisco?

You've proven to us that you're able to create a setting outside of the U.S. with 1998's GTA London 1961 and 1969 "Mission Paks" and given recent world events, the above countries would be perfect choices to do something a bit different.

In this case I would vote for Rio de Janeiro! It's a dangerous and beautiful city with all kind of crimes you can imagine.

• Yinepi likes this

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Seoul

Talys007
  • Talys007

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

I do not think the GTA will leave the United States anytime soon, the R * itself said so.

Also I do not think the next city of the GTA would be Las Venturas and San Fierro, because I have a feeling that it could be a future DLC of the GTA V.

Even because there is no grace Los Santos without San Fierro and Las Venturas.

The most likely for me is Vice City, I've had it in my head for a long time, and I hope so.

DidSomebodySayYouga
  • DidSomebodySayYouga

Bravado: Thanks for the bailout America

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 days ago Edited by DidSomebodySayYouga, 3 days ago.

Likely some new city. Possible Capital City (a Parody of Washington DC) or something else.

But talking about what city I wanted to see it redesigned, a huge, detailed Liberty City.

More than GTA IV, closer to the actual dimensions. Already there were games where it was done.

Let it be only Algonquin, doesn't matter. Anyway, it will be a breakthrough.

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A day ago

I would simply prefer them to make the next GTA an extension to the current map to accommodate San Fierro, Las Venturas etc, and all that goes with it.

I really don't want to go back to Liberty City, and I'm not fussed about Vice City either. 

vercetti_
  • vercetti_

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 hours ago Edited by vercetti_, 15 hours ago.

The issue with Liberty City is that there's nothing to do, it's mainly a location for a story, yes GTA is about the story but what about Online?

The location would get really boring quick as there is nothing unique about the city unless they build mountains in the distance to drive up on, but then it would be really similar to V.

GTA V most likely has the best location for Online. It has everything from a city, suburbs, huge industrial area, huge airport, pacific coast highway, Venice beach, huge desert, forest, wetlands (Lago Zancudo),a huge river/lake, the hills/location for mansions/high end area, state park with wildlife, suburban neighborhoods, and "compton" (davis in GTA V).

also, the issue with the next location being the whole United States in a similar way to the game "The Crew" is that they could use this idea later down the road with new ideas and technology to do it better. They probably have this idea in mind to do, just don't wanna do it yet, but who knows maybe they can surprise all of us.

I can see GTA VII being something with known GTA Cities (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, Vice City, and Liberty City) all in one game, but not VI.

DeeDogg_
  • DeeDogg_

#F*ckTakeTwo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 hours ago

The issue with Liberty City is that there's nothing to do, it's mainly a location for a story, yes GTA is about the story but what about Online?

The location would get really boring quick as there is nothing unique about the city unless they build mountains in the distance to drive up on, but then it would be really similar to V.

GTA V most likely has the best location for Online. It has everything from a city, suburbs, huge industrial area, huge airport, pacific coast highway, Venice beach, huge desert, forest, wetlands (Lago Zancudo),a huge river/lake, the hills/location for mansions/high end area, state park with wildlife, suburban neighborhoods, and "compton" (davis in GTA V).

also, the issue with the next location being the whole United States in a similar way to the game "The Crew" is that they could use this idea later down the road with new ideas and technology to do it better. They probably have this idea in mind to do, just don't wanna do it yet, but who knows maybe they can surprise all of us.

I can see GTA VII being something with known GTA Cities (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, Vice City, and Liberty City) all in one game, but not VI.

theres nothing to do in NYC? Im assuming you havent been there. I lived there for years and I can tell you for a fact that isnt true. And R* is not gonna build a game with only GTAO in mind (Thank God).

Id rather have a small dense and detailed city with diverse activities. Most of GTAvs map was useless empty space that was just there just because "it looked good"

• LincolnClay likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users