Is anyone else a rare car hoarder?

86 replies to this topic
Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:00 PM

its no garage without the Karin Snipe!! nice matte black!

Plot twist

Karin snipe is a wingless comet
  • who-dat, Timely, BLACK DYNAM1TE and 2 others like this

lazyassedlover
  • lazyassedlover

Lazy Assed Lover - Big Font, Big everything - Miss Los Santos Ju

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:01 PM

WHAT BIKE IS THAT IN THE ORIGINAL PICTURE PLEASE...
any1????

That bike is a Western Bagger in the pic

Thank you, so where can I find it? is it rare like op says?

• Najacks likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:15 PM

any1????

Ask in the default font, colour, size and style and I will tell you :p

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

It makes my blood boil when people say the Sultan is rare.
  • who-dat likes this

Najacks
  • Najacks

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:18 PM

Lazyassed, go to the lost mc trailer park "stab city" to the east of sandy shores. I got mine from there a while back, I did replace it with a hexer as i preferred the sleek hardtail chop look. You can also do a gang attack in a tunnel and ride off with it, can't remember where on the map that is though.

lazyassedlover
  • lazyassedlover

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:29 PM

any1????

where can i find it

where can i find it :)

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:38 PM

A lot of people has the hearse but few people drive it, reason being its crap. Same goes for cars like the Manana (that slow acceleration), Phoenix, Mariachi etc. Theyre just slow. A supersports or a sports car gets the job done and thats why most people use them in free roam.

All you need in Free Roam is a quick car with reasonable handling, all the cars you mention fit that bill and their insurance is cheap. Supers and Sports are for racing and I don't race in Free Roam!  

and the Hearse is practically Bulletproof from the rear 

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Creative mind at work

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:44 PM

any1????

where can i find it

Why do you keep YELLING? Its really not that hard to find man just either wait for the list to come up, go to the golf course parking lot, set location as last and keep quitting and rejoining a new session until it spawns(it WILL)which is on the rightside or drive around another western company bike(sovereign or daemon) all through the city and it should pop up. Both methods work 100% trust me.

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Speedballer

• Members
  • Malta

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:45 PM

A lot of people has the hearse but few people drive it, reason being its crap. Same goes for cars like the Manana (that slow acceleration), Phoenix, Mariachi etc. Theyre just slow. A supersports or a sports car gets the job done and thats why most people use them in free roam.

All you need in Free Roam is a quick car with reasonable handling, all the cars you mention fit that bill and their insurance is cheap. Supers and Sports are for racing and I don't race in Free Roam!  

and the Hearse is practically Bulletproof from the rear 

It depends on what youre doing in free roam. I chase bounties, crates, armoured trucks, hit targets....and in those cases its essential to have a fast vehicle or else someone will get there before me. It does not matter how good driver one is, Im not such a good driver, always loses races hehe, but if I'm in my Zentorno and a good driver is in a Massacro....I' gonna get to the crate before the good driver.

But sure, if youre just driving around for leisure then any vehicle does the job.

CptKarl
  • CptKarl

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:47 PM

Honestly I liked this game better before they put the Hard-To-Find cars on the SAA site. 

But if you're looking for the rarest car, try to find the Esperanto. It's the only vehicle (not variant) I believe that you can't obtain in GTA.

• BLACK DYNAM1TE likes this

Squasher
  • Squasher

Armed to the teeth.

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

what about rare colors on rare cars...

0_0.jpg

Epsilon Blue/Worn Black/no pearl

lazyassedlover
  • lazyassedlover

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:36 PM

any1????

where can i find it

Why do you keep YELLING? Its really not that hard to find man just either wait for the list to come up, go to the golf course parking lot, set location as last and keep quitting and rejoining a new session until it spawns(it WILL)which is on the rightside or drive around another western company bike(sovereign or daemon) all through the city and it should pop up. Both methods work 100% trust me.

Thank you, im not yelling, just typing..no ! at the end of the sentence lol....i like to have my own unique style and stand out, some people have a problem with it on the forums..I really don't get why...i mean the option is there...

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

SALUTE ME OR SHOOT ME.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

Its rare if you cant buy it.

You guys have to keep in mind that because YOU see a car everyday is not the case for other players.

Rare cars, you say?

0_0.jpg

hey thats pretty sweet, I know 10 people who would kill you for those cars.
  • GrottiCollector and lazyassedlover like this

Sp3cial_H3rbs
  • Sp3cial_H3rbs

Hash Masta

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:24 PM

the only one that classifies as "rare" is the roosevelt because it cant be sp2mp(yet). other cars can be attain through save editor+sp2mp or having someone drive desired car around till it spawns.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

SALUTE ME OR SHOOT ME.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:19 PM

the only one that classifies as "rare" is the roosevelt because it cant be sp2mp(yet). other cars can be attain through save editor+sp2mp or having someone drive desired car around till it spawns.

once again-- everyone knows how to glitch a car into the game, the OP like other players are speaking of in game cars off the actual street. Anything you "created" wouldnt count because all you did was take the cheap easy route and theres nothing wrong with that either creating unique vehicles. But believe or not there are so players who actually find fun in hunting down hard to find cars even if they are listed on SSA. If you want something that stands out then by all means yes save editior is the way to go, but everyone dont go that route.

Its Grand THEFT Auto, Not Grand Purchase Auto or Save Edit Glitch Auto.

Sp3cial_H3rbs
  • Sp3cial_H3rbs

Hash Masta

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:38 PM Edited by Sp3cial_H3rbs, 15 August 2014 - 11:40 PM.

once again-- everyone knows how to glitch a car into the game, the OP like other players are speaking of in game cars off the actual street. Anything you "created" wouldnt count because all you did was take the cheap easy route and theres nothing wrong with that either creating unique vehicles. But believe or not there are so players who actually find fun in hunting down hard to find cars even if they are listed on SSA. If you want something that stands out then by all means yes save editior is the way to go, but everyone dont go that route.

if you find fun in waiting days for car to spawn, you need to reevaluate your life. glitching is essentially a from of theft so i am abiding by the game title.sounds like you play grand waste hours of my life away auto. and by the look of your 42.mil looks like you been glitching yourself, haha a juicy contradiction.

Hidden Zombie
  • Hidden Zombie

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:29 AM

I can't believe all you hambones immediately jump on anyone who claims to have a rare car and then proceed to talk about a car that doesn't even spawn in the game.

Most of the cars in OP garage don't spawn as frequently as most others. If we're strictly talking cars available off the street and many not purchaseable (which I believe he was), then it's a valid collection. Everyone who knows how to get these vehicles with any high percentage always lists about five steps in order to get one, which only proves the point that it doesn't spawn regularly and has to be a product of very specific circumstances. This is much unlike cars such as Blista, FQ2, Futo etc. which spawn everywhere you go.
  • TheHammer and BLACK DYNAM1TE like this

who-dat
  • who-dat

FREE-AIM Olympic Gold Medalist '82

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:38 AM

Nemesis?
  • mrLEATHERFAE79 and BLACK DYNAM1TE like this

BewareoftheBears
  • BewareoftheBears

BruinsVindicated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:44 AM

There's no such thing as rare cars in gta 5.
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE likes this

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

SALUTE ME OR SHOOT ME.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

if you find fun in waiting days for car to spawn, you need to reevaluate your life. glitching is essentially a from of theft so i am abiding by the game title.sounds like you play grand waste hours of my life away auto. and by the look of your 42.mil looks like you been glitching yourself, haha a juicy contradiction.

Not really as you can see I play alot of grand theft auto and I average up to $700,000 a day helping crews and friends, and its not about how much money I have or what I consider entertaining, please stay focused on the topic at hand. And all you did was agree that the cars are rare by saying you rather bypass the days waiting by glitching cars in. All I said is thats cool for some and that others collect cars a different way. I apologize if that made you feel a certain way, that wasnt my intention.

mrLEATHERFAE79
  • mrLEATHERFAE79

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:57 AM

@who-dat, yup I'd say Nemesis now that you can purchase most vehicles now.Took me a while to find an Intruder before you could buy it.

State_Trooper
  • State_Trooper

Sexiest Bitch

• Members
  • Hong-Kong

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:47 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

CptKarl
  • CptKarl

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:26 PM

Doesn't get any rarer

23sgksn.png

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You can look but that fine ass is all mine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:57 PM Edited by KornbreadMaf1a, 16 August 2014 - 10:59 PM.

I love this argument because it's so wrong yet tons of people always bring it up for some reason.

Look up the definition for the word theft and let me know how many include language about keeping for personal use.

FedoraTheExplora
  • FedoraTheExplora

#GameSphereMasterRace

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:23 PM

Yep. 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg