Quantcast

» «
Photo

Worst performing premium sports car?

76 replies to this topic
BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

I'll rustle your jimmies if you give me some sugar ;)

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:20 PM

Elegy RH8, I expect so much more for such an expensive car

the elegy is good!

i got mine when it was free.

The Elegy has a price now?

I haven't been on in weeks because I don't want one of those big blue things spawning in my garage, How much is it now?

It's still free according to GTA Wiki, but I can't go online and check right now though.

I know it's weird isn't it. Not a problem, I'll find out sooner or later ;).

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:20 PM

Comet sucks.  The back end fishtails to much.  For a premium sports car (one you have to pay for) it's brutal.  Especially compared to a Banshee or Surano which are right around it's price range and they simply better.

Lol at people saying Buffalo, Futo and Penumbra.  OP said premium.  You can find those POS out on the street.

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:22 PM

Comet sucks.  The back end fishtails to much.  For a premium sports car (one you have to pay for) it's brutal.  Especially compared to a Banshee or Surano which are right around it's price range and they simply better.

Lol at people saying Buffalo, Futo and Penumbra.  OP said premium.  You can find those POS out on the street.

Ever heard of Rear engine cars, Thats the reason for all the twerking it does you just have to learn to control it and when you do it's a beast just like most cars when you tame them, The fast ones at least.

MigloEstevez
  • MigloEstevez

Crackhead

• BUSTED!
  • Germany

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:24 PM

Elegy RH8, I expect so much more for such an expensive car

the elegy is good!
i got mine when it was free.

The Elegy has a price now?

I haven't been on in weeks because I don't want one of those big blue things spawning in my garage, How much is it now?

It's still free according to GTA Wiki, but I can't go online and check right now though.
it is free

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:25 PM

Ever heard of Rear engine cars, Thats the reason for all the twerking it does you just have to learn to control it and when you do it's a beast just like most cars when you tame them, The fast ones at least.

Yes I have heard of Rear wheel drive cars.  I know how to drive it.  I still don't like it.  It feels like you have to work with the vehicle to get lap times down.  Just not fun to drive.  

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:28 PM

Yes I have heard of Rear wheel drive cars.  I know how to drive it.  I still don't like it.  It feels like you have to work with the vehicle to get lap times down.  Just not fun to drive.  

Oh well, Everyone's got different preferences. I personally like it since it's a beast once you tame it. If you ask me any one who can control a fully modded Futo has a good shot at being able to control a suped up Comet since the Futo is practically the Comet with less torque and horsepower.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:46 PM Edited by G37, 14 August 2014 - 11:47 PM.

Khamelion - the ultra premium. Exclusivity gets you an exclusive car that doesn't keep on pace with the rest.

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

harp seal puppy

• Members
  • Belgium
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:58 PM

Thats definatly the banshee

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I command thy castle hounds, kick Uru's ass..."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:02 AM

But FWD/AWD cars are so lifeless.

Hidden Zombie
  • Hidden Zombie

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:12 AM

They're all easy to drive.

This is such a nuts*ck response. Take your elitist garbage somewhere where you can be King of something else.

I would have to say the Comet and the Bullet for me. Opposite ends of the same spectrum. One handles like a tugboat and the other like skiddish rodent. I find the Comet worse only because unpredictability+ high speeds aggravates me .
  • beachfan12 likes this

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:14 AM Edited by BigJoe_1, 15 August 2014 - 12:15 AM.

Pretty much this, But cars like the Skyline R34 GTR and MItsubishi Evo are exceptions though you can't go wrong with a 15/85 R34 Skyline ;).

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I command thy castle hounds, kick Uru's ass..."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:20 AM

Pretty much this, But cars like the Skyline R34 GTR and MItsubishi Evo are exceptions though you can't go wrong with a 15/85 R34 Skyline ;).

True.

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:20 AM

Those who say coquette are mistaken, it has great stability and balance so instead of late breaking and thundering out of a corner whilst keeping the ass in like a carbonizare, the idea is to gradually decrease speed and be smooth and fluid in the corners to utilise its stability. Most of these are based on the way the driver drives but the rapid GT is awful however there are few who have mastered its prrformance.

DriveLikeAViking
  • DriveLikeAViking

Hustler

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:28 AM

Those who say coquette are mistaken, it has great stability and balance so instead of late breaking and thundering out of a corner whilst keeping the ass in like a carbonizare, the idea is to gradually decrease speed and be smooth and fluid in the corners to utilise its stability. Most of these are based on the way the driver drives but the rapid GT is awful however there are few who have mastered its prrformance.

i have a hard time driving my coquette but i can see how people can drive it fast. The rapid gt i only owned for drifting (its awesome while slamed and little special tecnieqe i use) so i donnt really know much abot its performance on the track.
I can think off the buffalo s being the worst premium sportscar

MagicNarcosis
  • MagicNarcosis

South Central, Los Angeles Native.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:41 AM

Banshee is a man's car.

Comet is a man's car. 

• Blingy and strakan7 like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:35 AM

how can people say that the comet is the worst sports car? the comet is a fast car with rear mounted engine ofcourse it is going to slide if you turn in a high speed you guys have to learn how to take the apex.

oh i forgot why i hated it , comet is light and less durable due to it's size can be pushed by bulky vehicle

HipHopMagician
  • HipHopMagician

Some guy on Earth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:44 AM Edited by HipHopMagician, 15 August 2014 - 05:47 AM.

Comet's my least favorite, honestly. It's not as fast as people say it is, and just is way too tail happy. I do like it as a drifting car, but I got rid of mine recently, for a Youga. Worth it. 

Surano's really fast, but I just don't like it, I'm not a fan of it's handling. 

Alpha's probably my third least favorite sports car.  Granted, both this and the Surano are really usable, They're not bad, but some sports cars are just better.

Coquette's a really good car for corners. If there was a race with a ton of corners, Coquette would be my best car.

Banshee's my car for those straight line type races. That or the 9F. Depends on how I feel. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users