Have you ever had to start over in a way

33 replies to this topic
Jimmy_Leppard
  • Jimmy_Leppard

DYOM mission designer/user

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:43 AM

I have never been in a situation that I needed to start over with my life completely, sort of speak, but there were times I had to and wanted to start over in some other segments of my life, specifically, with people.

There were several occasions  where I wanted to start over with some people I met in a certain place or in a certain time since it didn't go very well.. But, since I believe that you can't change your destiny and that you can only change the time and the place, but not the final point of it no matter how you play it out, I didn't really do much about it. 

Wiping the past clean isn't something one's able to do easily. However, every day is a new day, I guess. Hey, at the end of the day, what needs to happen, it will happen.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:40 AM

I found a suitcase full of money when I was living in Texas, turns out it belonged to some Mexican drug dealers. So they send this Charles Bronson motherf*cker  with a pneumatic piston after me and I made a run for it to Mexico of all places. Now I'm livin' here.

Call bulls**

Someone hasn't seen No Country For Old Men...

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Minion

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:35 AM

I had to testify against some mobsters and the government changed my name and moved me to Maine.

Did You already meet Stephen King?

I got incarcerated last night and got out this morning. I´m starting it all over again tonight.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:45 AM

Need any bail money? It's got some red sh*t all over it, probably blood or some dye pack that went off. But I wouldn't know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users