• This topic is locked This topic is locked
253 replies to this topic
ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:02 PM

Where did you get your "fact" from, though?

Don't tell me "da storee s 99% perfekt n dats a fact!!!1" again. I want sources that backs your statement.

I.e:

According to the fans in this site, Trevor is the least favorite character. Why is it a fact? So many polls out there states so. Obviously there are people who likes him, but they are in the minority.

Tenpenny is the "best" antagonist according to this site. Where did I got this from? There's a poll somewhere that lists the majority of villains. Frank and Dimitri are the highest, but Tenpenny is the winner.

Franklin is the least playable/liked character. Why? According to the many polls in the V section, Micheal is the highest, then Trevor then Franklin.

tl;dr: Give me an evidence that says that the story of this game is 99% perfect and that its the best out there. No, I don't want people's opinions. I want results from polls.

Rollin69
  • Rollin69

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:13 PM Edited by Rollin69, 15 May 2015 - 06:14 PM.

Where did you get your "fact" from, though?
Don't tell me "da storee s 99% perfekt n dats a fact!!!1" again. I want sources that backs your statement.
I.e:
According to the fans in this site, Trevor is the least favorite character. Why is it a fact? So many polls out there states so. Obviously there are people who likes him, but they are in the minority.
Tenpenny is the "best" antagonist according to this site. Where did I got this from? There's a poll somewhere that lists the majority of villains. Frank and Dimitri are the highest, but Tenpenny is the winner.
Franklin is the least playable/liked character. Why? According to the many polls in the V section, Micheal is the highest, then Trevor then Franklin.

tl;dr: Give me an evidence that says that the story of this game is 99% perfect and that its the best out there. No, I don't want people's opinions. I want results from polls.

Because the story is well written. CJ was a very deep character who cared about his family and friends and never would betrau anyone. Sweet was a cool leader who stayed loyal to his gang and knew how to run things. Big Smoke was another deep character who had morals and never wanted to turn his back on GSF. Cesar was loyal, OG Loc was funny, Catalina was the greatest, and Woozie was the greatest character ever. Also Tenpenny and Pulaski were cool and did a great job at they're occupation. They should've stayed alive and should've just lost they're jobs instead. All the game needed to do to be 100% perfect was to get rid of Ryder, worst character ever. He ruined the first half of the game for all of us.

So their's my evidence for you.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:33 PM

well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man-gi

Your "fact" is actually an opinion. No matter how hard you spam this site, your opinion will NEVER turn into a fact. Also, if you can actually read, I said, don't come up here without any link to a poll that proves that SA's story is 99% perfect.

I can easily use your (broken) logic against you - look.

Savage Skies is the best game out there. Fact, and I mean it too.

Rollin69
  • Rollin69

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:37 PM Edited by Rollin69, 15 May 2015 - 07:38 PM.

Your "fact" is actually an opinion. No matter how hard you spam this site, your opinion will NEVER turn into a fact. Also, if you can actually read, I said, don't come up here without any link to a poll that proves that SA's story is 99% perfect.

Then explain to me how all those things about San Andreas isn't a fact.

And to remind you, I'm not a troll and I'm not riding CJ's dick.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:42 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 15 May 2015 - 07:43 PM.

Because its only YOU who say so? Because no poll in this site or elsewhere suggests that SA's story is the best?

Opinions will never turn into facts. No matter what. Even when a lot of people share a similar opinion/point of view of something. When would it be a fact? When someone do a poll and counts how many people agree with X and disagree with Y, and vice versa. THEN it can be labeled as a fact (if your dense head can't understand, then all that means that X is liked more than Y, etc).

You're not backing up your statement with any sort of a poll results. You're only bringing all that sh*t from your head. Its an opinion, not a fact.

And don't tell me that "its a fact bkuz i sae saw!". This way you'll sound like a CJ dick rider.

Spadge
  • Spadge

Low Rider

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:17 PM Edited by Spadge007, 15 May 2015 - 11:18 PM.

Reminds me of Forrest Gump for some reason, a game/movie which tries to cover everything, but this diversity is what makes it so amazing.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2015 - 02:49 AM Edited by Osho, 16 May 2015 - 11:55 PM.

Refer post #249 below

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:35 AM

GTA SA fantastically balances an amazing story, and a superb level of freedom. Something for instance, GTA V fails to combine an interesting story with open world freedom and allow the players to utilize the sandbox mechanics to the fullest. V story fails so terribly in this regard compared to GTA SA storyline that offers all the wonders of sandbox freedom and an engaging story from the start through the end.
I mean, GTA SA is so outstandingly expansive than any games of that time, and Rockstar did a brilliant job of coming up with a story that succeeds in taking you around the entire open world map. Packed with interesting twists and characters, that, for a game like this, I seriously can't be f*ckin' bothered to care about any tiny flaws here and there, if it kept me engaged and entertaining through constant variety of elements of top notch action, introduction to new things in the series, adventuring like f*ckin' the way I desire and play everything with the level of greatest freedom offered to me in one BIG FAT PACKAGE with no DLCs/garbage ONLINE updates/EXTRA costs and full modding support to enhance the experience further.
I say, take a bow, and appreciate such a masterpiece of all time!!!

watersgta3
  • watersgta3

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:50 AM

GTA SA fantastically balances an amazing story, and a superb level of freedom. Something for instance, GTA V fails to combine an interesting story with open world freedom and allow the players to utilize the sandbox mechanics to the fullest. V story fails so terribly in this regard compared to GTA SA storyline that offers all the wonders of sandbox freedom and an engaging story from the start through the end.
I mean, GTA SA is so outstandingly expansive than any games of that time, and Rockstar did a brilliant job of coming up with a story that succeeds in taking you around the entire open world map. Packed with interesting twists and characters, that, for a game like this, I seriously can't be f*ckin' bothered to care about any tiny flaws here and there, if it kept me engaged and entertaining through constant variety of elements of top notch action, introduction to new things in the series, adventuring like f*ckin' the way I desire and play everything with the level of greatest freedom offered to me in one BIG FAT PACKAGE with no DLCs/garbage ONLINE updates/EXTRA costs and full modding support to enhance the experience further.
I say, take a bow, and appreciate such a masterpiece of all time!!!

Dude, it's a video game. It's not that serious.

Paul723
  • Paul723

Rat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:54 AM Edited by Paul723, 16 May 2015 - 06:54 AM.

Then explain to me how all those things about San Andreas isn't a fact.

And to remind you, I'm not a troll and I'm not riding CJ's dick.
You know, anyone who says they're not a troll or on a fictional character's dick is more full of sh*t than the average delusionator (if that's even a f*cking word). A true person who isn't a troll doesn't say it out loud. Only trolls do that sh*t.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2015 - 08:06 AM

Exactly! I have been telling the same thing that their constant complaining about the jetpack aren't worth a penny, if you just got mad so much that you started bitching about the jetpack being unrealistic, and INSANE that gave this game a flavor of really unexpected fun. I mean, are there any other open world action-adventure game that gives a really different, rewarding and interesting feeling for doing something out of the box?
NO. GTA SA along with the unique story offers an enjoyment that seems to come from being not SERIOUS! because its a video game.
  • Son of Zeus likes this

watersgta3
  • watersgta3

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2015 - 12:39 AM

Exactly! I have been telling the same thing that their constant complaining about the jetpack aren't worth a penny, if you just got mad so much that you started bitching about the jetpack being unrealistic, and INSANE that gave this game a flavor of really unexpected fun. I mean, are there any other open world action-adventure game that gives a really different, rewarding and interesting feeling for doing something out of the box?
NO. GTA SA along with the unique story offers an enjoyment that seems to come from being not SERIOUS! because its a video game.
Exactly, and there's no need to get all querulous over it.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:22 PM

Dude his point went all over your empty head.

He said its a video game. No one should get pissy and over-dramatic over simple things.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:16 PM

Apparently criticizing CJ makes me a CJ hater.

Grow up people. Seriously.

• Boyz2Society likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users