Quantcast

» «
Photo

Chicago

134 replies to this topic

Poll: Chicago (122 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want a DLC or game set in Chicago?

1. Yes, as a DLC. (10 votes [8.20%])

Percentage of vote: 8.20%

2. Yes, but in another game (41 votes [33.61%])

Percentage of vote: 33.61%

3. No, not at all. (34 votes [27.87%])

Percentage of vote: 27.87%

4. Maybe, but further down the road. (32 votes [26.23%])

Percentage of vote: 26.23%

5. Undecided. (5 votes [4.10%])

Percentage of vote: 4.10%

Vote Guests cannot vote
gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:49 AM

It would be pretty cool to see Chicago in a 3 city map with Detroit and a Cleveland/Pittsburgh hybrid. 

Android
  • Android

Nitrogen iodine carbon potassium

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:57 AM

I'd like to have Chicago as a totally different setting. No DLC type of situation. A new city deserves a new story, along with new characters, weapons, cars, etc.

• Zello likes this

thehambone
  • thehambone

C:\>_

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:05 PM

There are also a lot of upper class suburbs north of Chicago that Rockstar could add so it isn't strictly city.

Official Destroyer
  • Official Destroyer

Crackhead

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:52 PM Edited by Official Destroyer, 15 August 2014 - 08:53 PM.

But no city on this earth will ever top Los Angeles. I hope that one day, they will go back to L.A. and make it much much bigger. 

Please, no.

Why? Do you not like L.A.? I think it's a great City with so many interesting facets which deserves another interpretation, just better and more versatile.

I don't say they should go back to L.A. like in the next GTA or after that but like in GTA 10, in the distant future. I'm curious to see what a City like Los Angeles would look like on a Playstation 5 or 6 game. 

Android
  • Android

Nitrogen iodine carbon potassium

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:47 AM

But no city on this earth will ever top Los Angeles. I hope that one day, they will go back to L.A. and make it much much bigger. 

Please, no.

Why not? R* is known for putting so much detail into their maps/games. I'm sure Los Santos from Grand Theft Auto V wasn't their best, but they could probably enlarge it whenever they make another game set in San Andreas.

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:19 AM

I would love to see a future GTA game set in a city based on Chicago or Detroit,I don´t think any GTA game was set in midwest,and there is a lot of crime and gangs there too.However,I would like to see HD versions of Vice City,Las Venturas and San Fierro first.

I wouldn't even care about LV and SF. I just wanna see an HD Vice City before Rockstar takes GTA anywhere else.

Me too,first VC,then LV and SF,and after that something else(I would personally like some midwest city based on Chicago and Detroit).

Chips237
  • Chips237

Wide-eyed wanderer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:50 AM

Vice City would be a better option than Chicago honestly. Can't wait to see what R* has to offer.

polaris23
  • polaris23

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:39 PM

I completely agree with you. :-)

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:14 PM

Please, no.

Why not? R* is known for putting so much detail into their maps/games. I'm sure Los Santos from Grand Theft Auto V wasn't their best, but they could probably enlarge it whenever they make another game set in San Andreas.

Because me and many others are sick of L.A. and the same old places to a serious degree. 

• Zello, thehambone and MythicRare like this

Willstig998
  • Willstig998

Brutaloz 4 Life

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:35 AM

Yes but in an another game.

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:45 AM

I don't know why but I'd prefer new, much bigger Liberty City with surrouding area along with better and bigger Alderney. This should be the last GTA game called just Grand Theft Auto and released in 2017, 20 years after first game.

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:11 PM

I voted Yes, but in another game. Hell, as long as there is an Online Apartment in where W_Ds Rossi-Fermount is, I'll be happy. And if I'm not mistaken there's some countryside nearby, so some of it could be added.

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:52 PM

How about one better... Boston? It's got that nice, dark, east coast feel without being overly similar to Liberty City. Plus we could get some nice New England countryside.

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:42 PM Edited by Tony., 18 August 2014 - 03:42 PM.

How about one better... Boston? It's got that nice, dark, east coast feel without being overly similar to Liberty City. Plus we could get some nice New England countryside.

I love Boston, it's a really old city with a lot of streets similar to that of a European city, the North End would essentially be as close to a European city as GTA will get if they don't stop putting the games in US locations. Also, there was a Boston cop who tweeted a few months ago that he was driving Rockstar employees around for research for a new game, but the tweet was taken down.

ulzj.png

He's a real cop, and if he's telling the truth about this, then we can probably expect something by Rockstar to be set in the Boston area in the future. But we don't know whether it's GTA or an entirely new game.

fclintonvu82738
  • fclintonvu82738

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:04 PM

Sure, it would be a welcome change.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users