• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic
kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:06 PM

I've done loads of these for example I get m t and f together. We need a Titan from fort zancudo we all wear tuxedos and masks land on a building fight off the military until we see a gap. And fly out of there land at Trevor's airfield. It sounds sad but I've done like 5 one on the Playboy house. One on the prison places like that. Anyway any of ye guys do that?
  • OGLuke likes this

VCR
  • VCR

plus+

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:48 PM

well that's not really doing a heist, is it
  • Marwin and LordZekrom like this

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:48 PM

I've only done it at gas stations. I wish banks and jewelry stores were open for that in free roam too. 

• oRNoKrazK1ipz, aqwaqwaq8, March 10th and 2 others like this

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:06 PM

I only do heists when I need to raise money for the FIB or Mexican drug lords...never for my own personal gain.
  • Tony., Spaghetti Cat, Mr_Leone and 12 others like this

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:16 PM

Lol oh well stuff like this makes sp not boring for me
  • JRock462 likes this

PM-ME-YOUR-TITS-GIRL
  • PM-ME-YOUR-TITS-GIRL

Dr. Roofy McTouchy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

Keven De Santa, don't let the reception turn you down. What you've done is a very innovative way to pass time in this dull open world. I tried something similar, I put everyone in hockey masks and made them rob and armored van together sort of like a small-scale version of the Blitz Play.

Good stuff. Keeping doing what you're doing.

• x0v3rKiLx likes this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:35 PM Edited by OGLuke, 13 August 2014 - 06:45 PM.

I've done loads of these for example I get m t and f together. We need a Titan from fort zancudo we all wear tuxedos and masks land on a building fight off the military until we see a gap. And fly out of there land at Trevor's airfield. It sounds sad but I've done like 5 one on the Playboy house. One on the prison places like that. Anyway any of ye guys do that?

the prison's a bitch to get and out of but it's a fun area to play in as there are an endless amount of respawning guards with rifles on the catwalks The military base is damn near impossible to breach without either a tank or god mode but if there's one thing missing from GTA V it's how to have fun and the idea of planning fake heists is a pretty cool idea and hopefully there will be singleplayer content with gta IV type missions  soon.

I honestly think online sucks and yeah there's over 200 missions but that fails in comparison to GTA IV gang wars and vigilante, why they didn't bring back something that was incredibly fun, challenging and tied into the story is just stupid.

You could plan a heist or police ambush at the construction sites, get some satchel charges and plant them on each floor and wait until the cops come at you and blow them up hehe

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:41 PM

For the prison I got a cargobob flew there landed fought off the guards found the bus I was looking for cargobobed it out of there f and t were pretty good support tbf.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:51 PM Edited by OGLuke, 13 August 2014 - 06:59 PM.

For the prison I got a cargobob flew there landed fought off the guards found the bus I was looking for cargobobed it out of there f and t were pretty good support tbf.

I don't know if you ever watched the move sword fish but there's a scene where a bank robber in a sky lift helicopter picks up a bus filled with hostages and drops it on top of a building. You could do that in V and pretend the bus passengers (or it could be any vehicle with people in it) are you hostages and you're planning on escaping the country but you must first defend the bus from police and noose which it starts getting intense once noose repels down onto the building as if they were trying to rescue the hostages without any f*ck ups.

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:59 PM

Never seen the movie but really good idea will try that after my Vespucci beach. Heist

JRock462
  • JRock462

The Dude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:55 PM

wait...how do you get M T and F to wear the same outfits?

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:08 PM

Not the exact same clothes but they wear there there tuxedos just change their outfits and ask them to hang out straight away they will be wearing the tuxedos

oRNoKrazK1ipz
  • oRNoKrazK1ipz

Hustler

• Members

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:00 PM

Franklin and Lamar stay going on robbing sprees.I make them rob all the Gas Stations and then go to the Strip Club and celebrate..

• March 10th likes this

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:21 PM

Lol but Lamar doesn't equip a weapon so Franklin does all the work

Rockstar Cake
  • Rockstar Cake

Danny Longlegs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:46 PM

I used to do this often with some roleplayer friends of mine online, it can be a lot of fun to coordinate like that even if it's mostly imaginary. Although planning out hits on random people in free roam can be good fun too  :miranda:

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:17 PM

Keven De Santa, don't let the reception turn you down. What you've done is a very innovative way to pass time in this dull open world. I tried something similar, I put everyone in hockey masks and made them rob and armored van together sort of like a small-scale version of the Blitz Play.

Good stuff. Keeping doing what you're doing.

I didn't think armored trucks loaded when you "hang out" with other characters

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:26 PM

I don't know if doing own heists is really the right thing to call it. Yeah, you do stuff and steal things, but its not really a HEIST. As far as I am concerned, it's just role playing IMO

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:32 PM

Good stuff, kevin.

You listening, Rockstar? Hire this guy.
  • TrialzGTAS and Trevorphilipjfry like this

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:36 PM

@Luddite if that's not sarcasm thanks OT I wouldn't exactly call it roleplaying either but maybe not full blown out heists either lol. Hey its more like a heist than anything online has lmfao

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:33 AM

MMMM ALRIGHT EVERYBODY

*bANG*

HAND OVER ALL THIS SEASONS COLLECTION

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:50 AM

I've done that in IV. Been having fun in other ways in V.

Dwaynes backup, suit and a ski mask. Driving to Modo walking in shooting everybody, and emptying the register. Then call Romas cab, and escape with it. While Muhammed drives, you are free to do driveby.

The payment is usually less than 100$ though.

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Tech Knight

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:58 PM

You sir are doing the things GTA players used to do and SHOULD do now a days, you role play and take advantage of freedom GTA provides and I solute you for that! Now, players just bitch and whine about not having sh*t to do, NEWS FLASH this is GTA, it gives you freedom to do whatever the f*ck you want that you can't do in real life. USE IT. Instead you rely on linear activities and complain there is not enough of them. 

• Packing_Heat, Cutter De Blanc, Invader_swift and 2 others like this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:04 PM

Can you really do your own heists in this game ? I thought you could only do them for the FIB. 

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:07 PM

Can you really do your own heists in this game ? I thought you could only do them for the FIB. 

He's RPing. It's just a set of objectives he's creating himself. This game has a lot of potential for that. 

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:08 PM

I think they're talking about the depository van stick-ups.

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:08 PM

Lol dude seriously we get it you hate gta v but you don't need to. Plaster it on every thread
  • Luddite, Invader_swift and Heists like this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:15 PM

Lol dude seriously we get it you hate gta v but you don't need to. Plaster it on every thread

What da f*ck ? I only asked a question 

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Here's my card....

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:25 PM

It would have been more fun if we could rob the banks outside of missions and the UD too.

Heists
  • Heists

Do you have the Need For Speed?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:31 PM

No you masked another hate post in a form of a question. 

• MilezDawg, Invader_swift and ten-a-penny like this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:52 PM

No you masked another hate post in a form of a question.
Although OG posts nothing but negativity 90% of the time in this section, I'm pretty sure his question was genuine.

Anyway, when I get home I'm going to try this. Can't believe I never thought of doing a van heist when hanging out with another protag, but this certainly gives replay value in free roam even more substance.
  • Trevorphilipjfry likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users