Photo

FoxNHounds - Car Meet/Race/Drift Crew

24 replies to this topic
Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:35 PM Edited by Fox2Quick, 21 August 2014 - 12:46 PM.

XBOX 360 Only (until One release of GTA O)

So I had this crew open very early on in GTA:O and never did much with it as I ended up joining two other crews and doing stuff with them. Now that they've died down, I thought it'd be appropriate to get mine filled, functioning, and active.

This crew will be for all those who are interested in drifting, racing, car meets, and just general cruising and getting stuff done. For the most part, crew colors will consist of variations of minty green/blue colors.
Emblem:
3F13473A-3A20-4CB8-BC55-54144049C026.png
Crew car is Banshee (not required, but you may feel left out once they all come out)

YOU MUST ATTEND AT LEAST 2 MEETS AND SHOW YOU CAN FOLLOW THE RULES AND NOT TROLL BEFORE YOU GET ACCEPTED, after that, you'll be invited to every meet after.

For our almost daily meets see here:
http://gtaforums.com...xbox-car-meets/

Here is the crew page as it stands now:
http://socialclub.ro...crew/foxnhounds

If you are a regular active member of my meets, you're more than welcome to join as well, if not, I welcome new faces but will have to have you in a meet or two before I accept you (just to make sure you're not one of those disruptive players that ruins meets). If you're a meet regular and are good people in my book, you'll be promoted in the crew and your job will be to help organize and oversee our meets (and police them to an extent if there's trouble).

I welcome drivers of all vehicles. Everyone has different taste and I respect that. You will only be limited to certain vehicles during themed events.

Current member count : 11
Crew transport vehicle (I use as a pace car/bringing people to their cars):
37A38679-FCC7-431C-8A13-42BF33B4239A.jpg
Why the emblem is what it is (besides coming out sick on a lot of cars after the fact), may I present, the IRON WARRENER:
40EC397B-177E-4970-AF3B-3F85C49949BD.jpg

hungover part 2
  • hungover part 2

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:47 PM

GT- Hungoverpart2

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:53 PM

Gonna hold an orientation tonight at 9 PM eastern

THE DERTE 1
  • THE DERTE 1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:48 PM

I'm down. Hope I'm good people. My crew is dead. Been looking for regular meet ups w/o the trolls

Jaylo
  • Jaylo

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:30 PM

Add me @ jayli0615 and I'll be dere
Jaylo0615

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:45 AM

Derte you're cool. You've been chillen in all my meets. Opening up after I burn real quick

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:55 AM

Crew emblem is set. I was told that setting the crew to invite only means I can get requests to join so that's done. I don't want randoms to join if they haven't been to a few meets. Had two newcomers tonight and one thought it would be okay to blow up someone else's car cuz he didn't like it. Then proceeded to sticky bomb people's cars in god mode. The other new guy was his buddy who didn't start trouble but kept inviting the first douche back after we kicked him. I don't want these types of people in the crew that can ruin our rep. Derte, I gave you a promotion so you can recruit as well. Hopefully more of the usuals join

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:19 AM

Also I like some of the suggestions in this thread
http://gtaforums.com...on-of-top-gear/
If we can get a member with a capture card, I'd be down to turn some meets into top gear style events.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

If anyone who's already in the crew is online today, can you let me know if the new emblem has applied yet. Last time I checked in game it was still the default emblem.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:37 PM

emblem is up  also opening a meet  see thread for details

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:18 AM

updated the emblem again  a bit more detail  meet tomorrow night

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 12:55 PM

Derte it still says you're pending. Idk why. Double check on your end.

Meet at 6:30 PM eastern

In honor of GTR day at the Evo shop by my house that has an AWD dyno, tonight will be started with an Elegy/Sultan meet at the garage behind Wax Haven. Well cruise a bit then go into a full blown JDM meet. Since the crew is FoxNHounds I thought we could do a fox hunt. I'll pick a car and go to the quarry. You guys go to the entrance and once I reach the opposite end, chase me down. The goal is to get me to stop using only your vehicle. Block me in, flip me, get me to ram an explosive gas tank. Hell, even grab a Dump or a Dozer and maybe I can launch over/under. Whoever stops me gets to be the next fox. Every time you catch someone or get caught, take a drink (IRL since it's Friday). Then we can do some drags. After that, I've got a couple spots in mind where we'll hit jumps and do stunts over each other. If we're still going, we can go off-roading.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:06 PM

Derte it still says you're pending. Idk why. Double check on your end.

Meet at 6:30 PM eastern

In honor of GTR day at the Evo shop by my house that has an AWD dyno, tonight will be started with an Elegy/Sultan meet at the garage behind Wax Haven. Well cruise a bit then go into a full blown JDM meet. Since the crew is FoxNHounds I thought we could do a fox hunt. I'll pick a car and go to the quarry. You guys go to the entrance and once I reach the opposite end, chase me down. The goal is to get me to stop using only your vehicle. Block me in, flip me, get me to ram an explosive gas tank. Hell, even grab a Dump or a Dozer and maybe I can launch over/under. Whoever stops me gets to be the next fox. Every time you catch someone or get caught, take a drink (IRL since it's Friday). Then we can do some drags. After that, I've got a couple spots in mind where we'll hit jumps and do stunts over each other. If we're still going, we can go off-roading.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:46 PM

gtr meet is open

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:31 PM

meet is open

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:20 PM

Stance meet

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

Alright so I've pretty much come to the conclusion that even though everyone in the crew so far has varied taste, we've all got Banshees. Considering making it the official crew car. I'm probably gonna build a Bison as well to be a transport/pace car. (Too bad we can't put patrol Prius lights on top lol). I'd use it for the flagger at our drags to stand on as well as help crew mates hit armored trucks and whatnot.

LinkHeroOfWinds
  • LinkHeroOfWinds

Drifter/Guitarist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:39 AM

I'm new, could I get an invite to the next meet? my gamertag is LinkHeroOfWinds 

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:54 PM

Yeah I'll hook you up next time I host. Probably tonight or tomorrow

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:52 PM

Moved up to Paleto last night. I think I'm gonna start running my meets/crew operations out here as it's a bit more secluded, less traffic, and more room so people don't bump each other. Who would be down for the migration? Also, meet tonight 830 PM eastern, muscle/classic sports cars, meeting at Beeker's garage

LinkHeroOfWinds
  • LinkHeroOfWinds

Drifter/Guitarist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:18 AM

Is that meet on?

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:14 PM Edited by Fox2Quick, 21 August 2014 - 02:49 PM.

Here's a couple pics from the last weeks' worth of meets. I need to start getting better pictures of full meets. All the ones I have are from earlier before everyone joins.
Spoiler

If you joined the crew and haven't been to a meet yet, YOU MUST JOIN ONE OF THE MEETS TONIGHT THROUGH SUNDAY. I will hold a meet every day through the weekend and if you've joined the crew but not shown for any events by the end, I'm removing you. Guys that I know have attended previous meets of mine, disregard this. If you cannot make it because you are busy, message me and let me know you intend on showing up eventually. I may even organize meets around the times you're available just so you can get in one.

Looking to recruit a crew photographer as well as another event host.

CoolStoryBroseph
  • CoolStoryBroseph

GTA/Forza Photographer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:15 AM

Foxy Meet's Chauffeur at your service :)

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:04 PM

Lol. Haven't checked the thread here but were up to like 15 members. Been trying to have populated meets

RONSTER 626
  • RONSTER 626

Dab Life........ Dab it

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:13 AM

Could I get ins on your crew
Gt: RONSTER 626

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users