• This topic is locked This topic is locked
894 replies to this topic
FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:40 AM Edited by FRA1Z3R, 13 August 2014 - 01:47 AM.

Racism no longer exists in the US. Just ask Cliven Bundy, or Donald Sterling.

I don't think anyone is saying racism is non existent, but the voting barriers, slavery, and segregation is over.

People saying and suggesting that the only reason a black teenager was shot by a cop was because of racism is beyond ridiculous. The fact that he was black is clouding the judgment of so many people and making them jump to conclusions that are a stretch at best.
  • Palikari likes this

Eris
  • Eris

Look back and laugh

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:44 AM

Racism no longer exists in the US. Just ask Cliven Bundy, or Donald Sterling.

I don't think anyone is saying racism is non existent, but the voting barriers, slavery, and segregation is over.

Actually...

https://www.aclu.org/blog/tag/voter-id

http://www.huffingto..._n_1901583.html

• nobum62 likes this

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:47 AM

Guys, guys. I too would prefer gangland killings of police officers, but sometimes you have to concede to random looting.

Anyway, justified or not, a riot is a form of civil disobedience against a system. Particularly useful when the system seems to have completely failed and/or is structured against a certain group. Sure, there are just random looters who don't care, but that is irrelevant. Besides if you have the opportunity to steal a t.v. why the f*ck not.

Because we all know those fine young upstanding "youths" were in desperate need for rims, hair extensions and wine.

I absolutely agree. This is ok because it's just "civil disobedience". And why the f*ck WOULDN'T you rob a store and steal a tv, right? 

Oh, by the way, Mike Brown was a Bloods gang member.

http://topconservati...ing-gang-signs/

This is the part where you say "those signs could mean anything" and "he just happened to be wearing red in those."

• gtamann123 likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:48 AM

voting barriers, slavery, and segregation is over.

uhhhhhhhhhhh you might want to watch the news sometime.

all three of those things are alive and well.

• nobum62 likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:54 AM Edited by gtamann123, 13 August 2014 - 02:01 AM.

A kid was killed, but the commodities people, THINK OF THE COMMODITIES!

It doesn't justify taking it out on the daily bread of people who had nothing to with it.

Not the Quik-Trip! Oh no :,(

Exactly. The man who uses his tiny profit from his convenience store to put food on the table and a roof over his head and had nothing to do with the shooting deserves to have his store vandalized and looted just for the hell of it. 

Young African American men get gunned down in the street every single day by other young African American men over stuff as petty as a single city block of territory or for wearing the wrong colored shirt in the wrong neighborhood and no one gives a sh*t and it doesn't make the news.

A cop kills a young African American man and all of a sudden it's a big deal and huge news? Talk about cherry picking stories that make the white guy look like the only one who ever does any bad.  

• G.S.T, Palikari, iStealthDeath and 2 others like this

maxpaynefan
  • maxpaynefan

"Time moves forward, and nothing changes"- Max Payne

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:57 AM

@FRA1Z3R read the book, the new Jim crow.

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:58 AM

Explain how and where in the US those exist.
  • Palikari likes this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

The passion of destruction is a creative joy.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:01 AM Edited by ShootPeopleNotDope, 13 August 2014 - 02:10 AM.

Every single eye witness? There was 1 witness.

The shooting took place in a crowded apartment complex, there was more than one witness. I already posted one of the other accounts. Here, have another.

Put words in her mouth, too.

Why would a cop who's worked in a black neighborhood for 6 years all of the sudden decide to kill a random black person for no reason? Use your heads. Common sense.

Because the cop is a f*cking racist? Because he can and will get away with it like many cops have before him, and many cops will after him? Again, why would a kid who was literally days away from starting college throw that all away by assaulting a police officer?

Because we all know those fine young upstanding "youths" were in desperate need for rims, hair extensions and wine.

I absolutely agree. This is ok because it's just "civil disobedience". And why the f*ck WOULDN'T you rob a store and steal a tv, right? 

Oh, by the way, Mike Brown was a Bloods gang member.

http://topconservati...ing-gang-signs/

This is the part where you say "those signs could mean anything" and "he just happened to be wearing red in those."

A well-documented hate group claims Mike Brown was a member of the bloods. Seems legit.

Even if he was a Blood, I don't really see how that would justify shooting him dead in the street. But okay.

• nobum62 likes this

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:11 AM

Where is the outrage and riots when its a white person?

http://www.freep.com...ground-stabbing

http://www.dailymail...ansas-City.html

• Palikari likes this

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:12 AM

The fact is, in the 50s and 60s it was ok to have a whites only water fountain, seating etc. Now, you can't, unless you want to be shut down, no one would stand for it.

That voter id article is reaching racially charged bullsh*t, there are just as many white people living in poverty that can't afford even the simplest amenities like IDs and sh*t alike.

The huffington post article fails to mention, that a lot of the people in different classes are in there for behavioral reasons, and yes there are white people that attend those classes as well, but that part is omitted because of apologist and a racial study story. Gotta let the world know that the mans keepin em down, right? It's all BS excuses. Plain and simple.
  • 007_eleven likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:18 AM

Where is the outrage and riots when its a white person?

http://www.freep.com...ground-stabbing

http://www.dailymail...ansas-City.html

Because there is no political/social point to be made when a white person is the victim of an attack. People make a big deal of stuff like this for political reasons not because they actually care that a teenager was killed.  

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:19 AM

A well-documented hate group claims Mike Brown was a member of the bloods. Seems legit.

Even if he was a Blood, I don't really see how that would justify shooting him dead in the street. But okay.

The source is irrelevant when the pictures are right there.

So the source being a "hate group" matters but not that he was a part of a primarily black (and racist) gang. Ok. I suppose it also doesn't matter how it shows being affiliated with a gang makes you violent.

It also doesn't matter how people rioted and were outraged that a thug gang member was killed.

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

R.I.P. A.S.A.P. Yams

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:22 AM Edited by SonofLosSantos, 13 August 2014 - 02:22 AM.

I swear. White people will never understand. I dont even know how to respond to some of you guys. Honestly this sh*t gives me headaches.
  • nobum62, Mr. House and make total destroy like this

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:25 AM

I swear. White people will never understand. I dont even know how to respond to some of you guys. Honestly this sh*t gives me headaches.

Yeah it's those EVIL white people. Not like those upstanding gentlemen who burned down a building and stole TVs over some thug gang member who was shot by a cop.

• Palikari likes this

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:37 AM

Understand what? That there is what the media tells you is a struggle? I am sure you could tell me stories about racist encounters that you have been through, and I guarantee you I could match it one to one. So does that give me the right to say that black people will never understand, no. Because I don't give a f*ck if someone has a problem with me being myself, I ignore them whether they are white, brown, black, whatever color. If someone's a prick, I don't want to be around that person so I leave.
  • Palikari likes this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:40 AM

The source is irrelevant when the pictures are right there.

So the source being a "hate group" matters but not that he was a part of a primarily black (and racist) gang. Ok. I suppose it also doesn't matter how it shows being affiliated with a gang makes you violent.

It also doesn't matter how people rioted and were outraged that a thug gang member was killed.

No, the source is most definitely relevant. Especially when it's the only source.

"God is the author of racism. God is the One who divided mankind into different types. ... Mixing the races is rebelliousness against God."
— Council of Conservative Citizens website, 2001

Like I said, even if he was a gang member, I don't see how that justifies his death.

Yeah it's those EVIL white people. Not like those upstanding gentlemen who burned down a building and stole TVs over some thug gang member who was shot by a cop.

Dude, f*ck off.

• Moonshield, Frank Brown and nobum62 like this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:41 AM

Understand what? That there is what the media tells you is a struggle? I am sure you could tell me stories about racist encounters that you have been through, and I guarantee you I could match it one to one. So does that give me the right to say that black people will never understand, no. Because I don't give a f*ck if someone has a problem with me being myself, I ignore them whether they are white, brown, black, whatever color. If someone's a prick, I don't want to be around that person so I leave.

Don't feed the trolls and fall into their trap. If you want to discuss race politics then just make broad statements and try not to attack people personally because all it will do is end up trapping you in a corner you can't get out of. People in the learned helplessness crowd are very well practiced at doing that. 

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:50 AM

You don't experience racism.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:53 AM Edited by gtamann123, 13 August 2014 - 02:59 AM.

Please explain how an impoverished White person is any better off than in Impoverished Black person? Because according to the theory of White Privilege they should be but I don't see how.

I'm actually genuinely curious to hear your opinions ShootPeople. Because every time I have asked a question like this the only responses I have gotten are "There is no such thing as White poverty" "All white people are rich and privileged"  Just dodging the question and not even answering it but Knowing you maybe I can get an actualy response that's at least halfway intelligent. 

I personally would have given anything to have been born black. I was raised poor by a single mom in a black area but since I am white I never fit in and could never thrive socially. 

• Palikari likes this

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:56 AM

No, the source is most definitely relevant. Especially when it's the only source.

"God is the author of racism. God is the One who divided mankind into different types. ... Mixing the races is rebelliousness against God."
— Council of Conservative Citizens website, 2001

Like I said, even if he was a gang member, I don't see how that justifies his death.

He posted the pics to his own instagram account.

It doesn't justify it. But let's be honest. He was a thug gang member. People rioted, burned, stole, looted, and assaulted civilians over it.

Dude, f*ck off.

Why? Because I'm not being a PC liberal? Saying "you white people don't understand" after THIS is absurd.

Who I really feel bad for are the elderly black folks who had their stores destroyed and looted by their own black community.

Liteskeen Facebutt
  • Liteskeen Facebutt

fredo in the cut, thats a scary sight

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:57 AM Edited by Liteskeen Facebutt, 13 August 2014 - 02:57 AM.

well sh*t..

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:02 AM Edited by Vlynor, 13 August 2014 - 03:03 AM.

He was a thug gang member. People rioted, burned, stole, looted, and assaulted civilians over it.

There is no evidence that he committed a crime that justified deadly force. If he was a gang member, that's not good, but if he was not committing a crime there's no reason he had to die.

So, to reiterate:

Dude, f*ck off.

• make total destroy likes this

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:07 AM

He was a thug gang member. People rioted, burned, stole, looted, and assaulted civilians over it.

There is no evidence that he committed a crime that justified deadly force. If he was a gang member, that's not good, but if he was not committing a crime there's no reason he had to die.

So, to reiterate:

Dude, f*ck off.

I never said it was justified. But people acting like he did nothing wrong are stupid. Same crap with Trayvon Martin.

And no. I'm not going to "f*ck off" because you disagree with me or I hurt your feelings.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:16 AM

So, to reiterate:

Dude, f*ck off.

I never said it was justified. But people acting like he did nothing wrong are stupid. Same crap with Trayvon Martin.

Actually, no, they're not stupid. Unless you have evidence that the kid did something that harmed another person it doesn't matter.

And no. I'm not going to "f*ck off" because you disagree with me or I hurt your feelings.

Oh, I just don't like you is all. You can disagree with me and be wrong on your own accord, and my feelings aren't hurt.

• Mr. House likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:19 AM

I really wish ShootPeopleNotDope would respond to my question i asked him. 

• RandallFlagg00 likes this

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:24 AM Edited by EQUIN0X, 13 August 2014 - 03:26 AM.

@Vlynor

Being in a gang like the Bloods is good enough reason for me.

And I don't care if you don't like me. I'm not going to shut up because my opinion is unpopular. Although that seemed to have started when I criticized Israel and you jumped on me like a fly on sh*t. Then you were following me around the forum and disagreeing with nearly everything I said thereafter.

None of this even seems to matter. Some gang member gets shot so thugs use it as an oppurtunity to loot and steal and destroy their own town. Nothing gets solved and things just get worse.

GTAVfan17
  • GTAVfan17

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:28 AM

Wow, another tragedy. Just last month a cop killed a Black man in New York and now this, not to mention another shooting in LA today. White supremacy is in full force now.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:29 AM

Joined 10 minutes ago. Doesn't seem suspicious at all 

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:31 AM Edited by Vlynor, 13 August 2014 - 03:32 AM.

Then you were following me around the forum and disagreeing with nearly everything I said thereafter.

If it makes you feel better about yourself, sure, I'm following you around. I disagree with a lot of what you say because it's incorrect. 

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Above The Rain

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:37 AM

Then you were following me around the forum and disagreeing with nearly everything I said thereafter.

If it makes you feel better about yourself, sure, I'm following you around. I disagree with a lot of what you say because it's incorrect. 

According to you. Not because I'm actually incorrect. I'm also not going to "f*ck off" because you think I'm "incorrect".

Just admit it. You don't like me because I criticized Israel. That's where this whole thing started.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users