Cops kill another black teenager

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
894 replies to this topic
TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:59 AM Edited by TheUnholy, 23 August 2014 - 09:05 AM.

First off, I'd like to state that I don't know anything on this topic, and I don't know how these things work in America as I don't live there. However, in my country, both police and military forces are f*cking d-bags. I closely know there are lots of innocent people got killed by the police... and the miltary just because of their race... and more tragedically I'm part of that race. Although some people started to think more blightly on this matter after the big protests against government during which lots of protesters were brutally beaten, even some of them are beaten to death by police, there are still shermheads who can not admit the truth (even some idiots that believe the police is brutal doesn't believe that the army does the exactly same sh*t, because what... because they think "Ohh... the army is protecting us!!!1!!1! They're killing terrorists but nothin' more!1!!1!!!!1! They're 'holier-than-thou'!!!!!11!!11!"). I think because they don't wanna see it, they consider that race a bunch of terrorists (it's like a big sterotype in my country similar that "Muslims are terrorists" one). It's happening in that region for years, but no one seems to give a f*ck. If they realized that after they're smashed the f*ck under the police boots, then they'll realize that the military is the same, even worse than the police, after getting blasted by tank fires or having an electrical wire in the dick. Like I said, these words are not against U.S police or army, as I don't know anything about them but that's the situation in my country which is full of shermheads but nothing more. To be honest, I have no trust for both police and army anymore as simply they're full of racist, psycho sh*ts (as far as the closest example to me is like that) but people refuse admitting it simply they're the same, too.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:08 AM

I just got a headache reading that, honestly, I think I'm going to lay down now. I do need to ask one thing though, what exactly is a shermhead?

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

The passion of destruction is a creative joy.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:14 AM Edited by ShootPeopleNotDope, 23 August 2014 - 10:15 AM.

I do need to ask one thing though, what exactly is a shermhead?

Coin
  • Coin

Game Over

• The Connection
  • Red-Cross

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:17 AM

I just got a headache reading that, honestly, I think I'm going to lay down now. I do need to ask one thing though, what exactly is a shermhead?

Urban dictionary to the rescue:

A person who has smoked enough sherm to acquire serious brain damage. This does not take long to happen, and is often characterized by trembling, drooling from a slackly held-open mouth along with a rambling, mostly incoherent pattern of speach.

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:24 AM

I know what shermhead is... a person who is hopped up on weed. I know mine's a false use, but y'know it's also bit of a slang we use for people with an obscurant state of mind on a topic. Sorry, I couldn't be too clear because I've talked with a bit of my homeland's slang. Sorry for this.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:55 AM

First off, I'd like to state that I don't know anything on this topic, and I don't know how these things work in America as I don't live there. However, in my country, both police and military forces are f*cking d-bags. I closely know there are lots of innocent people got killed by the police... and the miltary just because of their race... and more tragedically I'm part of that race. Although some people started to think more blightly on this matter after the big protests against government during which lots of protesters were brutally beaten, even some of them are beaten to death by police, there are still shermheads who can not admit the truth (even some idiots that believe the police is brutal doesn't believe that the army does the exactly same sh*t, because what... because they think "Ohh... the army is protecting us!!!1!!1! They're killing terrorists but nothin' more!1!!1!!!!1! They're 'holier-than-thou'!!!!!11!!11!"). I think because they don't wanna see it, they consider that race a bunch of terrorists (it's like a big sterotype in my country similar that "Muslims are terrorists" one). It's happening in that region for years, but no one seems to give a f*ck. If they realized that after they're smashed the f*ck under the police boots, then they'll realize that the military is the same, even worse than the police, after getting blasted by tank fires or having an electrical wire in the dick. Like I said, these words are not against U.S police or army, as I don't know anything about them but that's the situation in my country which is full of shermheads but nothing more. To be honest, I have no trust for both police and army anymore as simply they're full of racist, psycho sh*ts (as far as the closest example to me is like that) but people refuse admitting it simply they're the same, too.

Where are you from?

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:57 AM

Where are you from?

Turkey. 

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2014 - 11:56 AM

Where are you from?

Turkey. 

Ok. They it made pretty clear during those potests that many people don't like the police. :p

Very tragic that people died though. Some of the videos I saw were very disturbing.

MattDet
  • MattDet

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 August 2014 - 02:38 PM Edited by MattDet, 23 August 2014 - 02:46 PM.

Well, it's official. Protests will be taking place today in three different cities, but so far, Detroit is the only one that's officially confirmed, although there are rumors Chicago is also one of these three. These sources also mention that they may turn into riots.

I have a feeling that today may be the day Ferguson becomes a national riot...

UPDATE: I was only half right.

Action groups across the nation are echoing the demands of protesters in Ferguson, Mo., with vigils over the weekend and Monday, the day of Michael Brown's funeral:

■ In Detroit, area pastors will lead a group in in prayer outside the McNamara Federal Building at 6:30 p.m. ET Monday.

"It's the same day of the funeral of Michael Brown," said Ryan Bates, executive director of Michigan United, a faith and community organization. "People are outraged not only by the treatment of people in Ferguson but by the militarized police tactics that are popping up all over the country — including in Detroit."

■ Saint Louis University is hosting a prayer vigil at 8:15 p.m. CT Sunday.

"Today, our new freshmen began arriving on campus, and I know they will have many questions about what is taking place in Ferguson," University President Fred Pestello wrote in a letter to students. "It is important that we as a University support them — and everyone in our SLU community — as we all reflect on the events taking place 12 miles away from our campus that now reverberate around the world."

Related: Aid for Ferguson cop Darren Wilson outpaces donations for Brown family

■ The Chico Peace & Justice Center in Chico, Calif., will have a candlelight vigil with speakers calling for racial justice at 7 p.m. PT Sunday.

■ Protesters plan to gather outside the White House at 8 p.m. ET Monday. "We demand de-escalation of the police and the military," an event poster circulating on Twitter reads. "We demand swift and mighty justice for Michael Brown. Let's shine a light on #Ferguson."

■ The Black Student Alliance is joining with other groups at the University of Colorado in Boulder for a vigil and memorial service at 7:30 p.m. MT Monday "in honor of Michael Brown, justice, and all youth of color slain through the effects of systemic racism."

■ The St. Louis branch of the NAACP will have a youth march at 1 p.m. CT Saturday.

http://www.freep.com...D=2014308220075

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:17 PM

The Making of "Outisde Agitators"

poster1370.jpg

• nobum62 likes this

D- Ice
  • D- Ice

Gangsta

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:42 PM Edited by D- Ice, 23 August 2014 - 11:06 PM.

Where are you from?

Turkey. 

I'm guessing you're Kurdish, right?

The protestors in those anti-government protests were mostly liberals and secularists who weren't happy with the re-election of Erdogan. Most of them in fact hold Turkish Nationalist/Kemalist ideologies, which actually oppose Kurdish rghts to self-determination and autonomy. That would also explain why they are sympathetic to the largely Kemalist Turkish armed forces.

Regardless, I believe this topic is about the disproportional use of deadly force by US police forces, not the suppression of political dissent by police (albeit police crack-down on people protesting against the shooting of Michael Brown is also a source of criticism).

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

Brain Stew

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:26 PM

Where are you from?

Turkey. 

I'm guessing you're Kurdish, right?

The protestors in those anti-government protests were mostly liberals and secularists who weren't happy with the re-election of Erdogan. Most of them were in fact hold Turkish Nationalist/Kemalist ideologies, which actually oppose Kurdish rghts to self-determination and autonomy. That would also explain why they are sympathetic to the largely Kemalist Turkish armed forces.

Regardless, I believe this topic is about the disproportional use of deadly force by US police forces, not the suppression of political dissent by police (albeit police crack-down on people protesting against the shooting of Michael Brown is also a source of criticism).

Yes, I'm Kurdish. The prostests (the Gezi protests I'm talking about) were generally got more heated because Erdogan's passed laws that started to put more pressure on casual lives, that's probably the biggest cultural reason, and soon this screamed for political purposes more. Actually the protesters in Gezi included a huge variety of political ideas: Communists, Patriotics, Kemalists... but I think, in my opinion, CHP has just sat on all the glory... for free. Sorry for getting out from the topic a bit.

Back to the topic, I wanted to express my opinion on police force, more like purposeless police use of force as far as I've seen. Today, I've got the shocking news of another excessive yet purposeless military force which made me feel super pissed because, like always, some people have been totally happy about it because it's against a distinctive group of people. I can't judge "Michael Brown" topic, because I have no too much info on the topic but it's deeply bad to hear such news, although I've been recently receiving such news from the U.S media too much. Hopefully, it ain't some similar crazy stuff carried out by the police.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:30 PM

What's the facts here? Did the teenager actually pose a threat to the police? Or is one cop alone just insinuating he did without the statements of multiple officers that should have been there?

Either way, this is f*cking ridiculous. Not a surprise this occured in the retarded place of America, the land of the not so free. If the guy did do something, they should have restrained him for f*cks sake, or least shoot him in the leg. IF he was guilty, then he could have learnt from this mistake and carried on living his life. But it had to go to waste because the cop, a typical pussy like a lot of the officers in the US shot him because he thinks he can.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:04 AM

I've only been there once but it's the only city I have been to where I recall seeing entire vacant, dilapidated and crumbling, burned out etc. apartment and office buildings from the main highway in plain view of everyone. No attempt to cover it up or clean it up because it's so out of hand.

I lived in St. Louis for over 10 years.
downtown STL has no more empty/dilapidated buildings than any other city of its size.

the crime statistics you're referring to are STL county.
this includes North and East STL which are significantly worse than STL proper.

Can we agree that they can piss off with combining stl county with the city. I like my crime rates where they are tyvm.

nobum62
  • nobum62

A Fat Bald Dude with a Bad Temper

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:16 AM Edited by nobum62, 26 August 2014 - 05:20 AM.

Reaserchers: Police likely provoke protestors -- not the other way around"

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:40 AM

Oh look. No more violence, and it suddenly falls off the face of the earth.
  • GunWrath likes this

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:52 AM Edited by lil weasel, 26 August 2014 - 05:54 AM.

Reaserchers: Police likely provoke protestors -- not the other way around"

Nothing new about that, back in the 60s it was the rule, "We are Gods, if you do not obey our whim you will be <tortured> until you yield." The rule is to never strike above the knee, and never raise the baton above the shoulder when you do. Also, nowadays loudly shouting, "Don't resist", or "Give me your wrist" helps for those who are recording to understand the situation.
My favourite is the "Stop resisting" as the Taser used just when it appears the prisoner is going to obey.

4055952109_man_tasered_police_taser_vide

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:43 AM

10616012_982266121788767_141613957073418

• Toke likes this

nobum62
  • nobum62

A Fat Bald Dude with a Bad Temper

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:50 AM

10616012_982266121788767_141613957073418

and all black people believe in both "Stop Snitching" and #DontShoot ?

wow, good job gtaman. you really showed the hypocrisy of black people.
  • GrandMaster Smith and D- Ice like this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 27 August 2014 - 03:51 AM

yeah I'm not sure that picture is very accurate... :lol:

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:08 AM

More like:

White cop kills unarmed black teenager

vacation-iStockphoto.jpg

Black man kills black man

prison051707.jpg

Black man kills white police officer

Singchair.jpg

• D- Ice and nobum62 like this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:34 AM Edited by gtamann123, 27 August 2014 - 05:39 AM.

LOL I didn't know that pic was going to rustle as many jimmies as it did  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sensitive Motherf*ckers 

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:52 AM

Your post was obvious flamebait, but okay.

• D- Ice likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:53 AM

Yeah but I was expecting one reply max

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:55 AM

As opposed to a whopping three posts?

• GrandMaster Smith likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:56 AM

Or someone being passionate enough to google search 3 different pictures to reply with. Didn't expect that. Bravo :beerhat:

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:58 AM

Or someone being passionate enough to google search 3 different pictures to reply with. Didn't expect that. Bravo :beerhat:

C'mon. It doesn't take that long to type in 'couple on beach', 'jail cell', 'electric chair', and then drag the links into the reply section. 

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:59 AM Edited by gtamann123, 27 August 2014 - 06:00 AM.

Yeah true. Still wasn't expecting it and was expecting SPND typical response of posting a link to a youtube video about Anarchy or something similar. 

• Officer620 likes this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:01 AM

Word?

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:42 AM Edited by gtamann123, 27 August 2014 - 06:43 AM.

Seems another unarmed teen has committed suicide by cop. 

Only this time he's light skinned 

http://thefreethough...es-family-begs/

• GunWrath likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users