• This topic is locked This topic is locked
894 replies to this topic
Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:08 AM

Just a question gtamann: What do you think of Cliven Bundy?

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:11 AM

I don't give a sh*t. He didn't pay his usage fees to the BLM and therefore doesn't have a right to graze his cattle there and needs to remove them. Simple as that. 

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:07 AM

I don't give a sh*t. He didn't pay his usage fees to the BLM and therefore doesn't have a right to graze his cattle there and needs to remove them. Simple as that. 

You just gave a sh*t.
  • D- Ice likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:27 AM

You just gave a sh*t.

That's just my take on the issue. What I mkeant by "I don't give a sh*t" is because I have no real opinion on the guy and don't really care about the issue and think he should follow the law like everyone else. 

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:45 AM

Today is 11 days.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

but I dreamt we was all beautiful and strong

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:23 PM Edited by ShootPeopleNotDope, 20 August 2014 - 04:44 PM.

Seems like a nice guy.

"If There Are Good Cops Out There, Prove it"

• Melchior and Niobium like this

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:21 PM

Well, this may be off-topic here, but a couple minutes ago I heard a siren and I thought that Wyandotte, MI was now under attack as a result of the Ferguson protests becoming national...but it was only an ambulance and I doubt anyone here would actually go out and destroy stores right now because a severe thunderstorm's about to roll in.

Wait, just because you heard one siren you thought there were riots going on? Must be an extremely quiet town you live in!

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

The rioters and the cops are just a bunch of assholes. It's like they just want an excuse to loot honest businesses, or play 'dress up like an army man'. I feel bad for the people who actually want justice.

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

The rioters and the cops are just a bunch of assholes. It's like they just want an excuse to loot honest businesses, or play 'dress up like an army man'. I feel bad for the people who actually want justice.

Yes. I'm sure the police are having fun "playing dress up" having to wear armor in the Missouri heat in August, while having bottles of piss thrown at them. Not to mention rocks, bricks, and now Molotov cocktails. Ya effin moron.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

Yes. I'm sure the police are having fun "playing dress up" having to wear armor in the Missouri heat in August, while having bottles of piss thrown at them. Not to mention rocks, bricks, and now Molotov cocktails. Ya effin moron.

I think many of them probably do. And it's probably like 1 in 100 who were hit by bricks, and most of them probably weren't even injured. As for the bottles of piss, I haven't heard of that but I suspect not many cops actually had that happen to them.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:01 PM

They were playing dress up and shooting rubber bullets/tear gas at protesters before the protesters themselves were violent. Of course, there were a few looters, but not enough to warrant the pretend SWAT. 

• D- Ice likes this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:05 PM

"...Ferguson has also been home to dramatic economic changes in recent years. The city’s unemployment rate rose from less than 5 percent in 2000 to over 13 percent in 2010-12. For those residents who were employed, inflation-adjusted average earnings fell by one-third. The number of households using federal Housing Choice Vouchers climbed from roughly 300 in 2000 to more than 800 by the end of the decade.

Amid these changes, poverty skyrocketed. Between 2000 and 2010-2012, Ferguson’s poor population doubled. By the end of that period, roughly one in four residents lived below the federal poverty line ($23,492 for a family of four in 2012), and 44 percent fell below twice that level."

Source

There's a reason people loot.

• D- Ice, Melchior and Niobium like this

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:30 PM

"...Ferguson has also been home to dramatic economic changes in recent years. The city’s unemployment rate rose from less than 5 percent in 2000 to over 13 percent in 2010-12. For those residents who were employed, inflation-adjusted average earnings fell by one-third. The number of households using federal Housing Choice Vouchers climbed from roughly 300 in 2000 to more than 800 by the end of the decade.
Amid these changes, poverty skyrocketed. Between 2000 and 2010-2012, Ferguson’s poor population doubled. By the end of that period, roughly one in four residents lived below the federal poverty line ($23,492 for a family of four in 2012), and 44 percent fell below twice that level."
Source

That's not an excuse in the least. Good honest poor or unemployed people don't loot good and honest businesses. And if they did, looting a liquor store of all of its booze and cigarettes, and setting fire to it is not going to help their situation. It's petty, it's wrong, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't say things like that, because it generalizes all poor people as crooks and criminals. There is a few bad rabble rousers doing this, and they don't act in the interest of the poor community, they just want free booze and cigarettes.
  • Moth, Failure and GunWrath like this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:32 PM Edited by gtamann123, 20 August 2014 - 08:33 PM.

I agree with YENIK. There are tens of millions of people who are unemployed or living in poverty who don't steal and loot. The people who loot and steal are nothing more than dishonest opportunists. Looting Booze, Smokes, TVs, PlayStations etc. has nothing to do with survival.  

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:40 PM

That's not an excuse in the least. Good honest poor or unemployed people don't loot good and honest businesses. And if they did, looting a liquor store of all of its booze and cigarettes, and setting fire to it is not going to help their situation. It's petty, it's wrong, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't say things like that, because it generalizes all poor people as crooks and criminals. There is a few bad rabble rousers doing this, and they don't act in the interest of the poor community, they just want free booze and cigarettes.

I didn't say all poor people are "crooks and looters", I'm saying there's a very reason good people in Ferguson should be looting, and to outright condemn it as "senseless", or "destroying the community", completely misses the point.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:43 PM

Don't start white knighting each other, guys. :p

• darthYENIK, D- Ice, Eris and 1 other like this

Niobium
  • Niobium

ASDFGHJKL

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:52 PM Edited by nobum62, 20 August 2014 - 08:58 PM.

"...Ferguson has also been home to dramatic economic changes in recent years. The citys unemployment rate rose from less than 5 percent in 2000 to over 13 percent in 2010-12. For those residents who were employed, inflation-adjusted average earnings fell by one-third. The number of households using federal Housing Choice Vouchers climbed from roughly 300 in 2000 to more than 800 by the end of the decade.
Amid these changes, poverty skyrocketed. Between 2000 and 2010-2012, Fergusons poor population doubled. By the end of that period, roughly one in four residents lived below the federal poverty line ($23,492 for a family of four in 2012), and 44 percent fell below twice that level."
Source

it's wrong that the people of the town can barely make enough money to live. it's mean that the EIGHTY-FIVE richest people in the world own the same amount of wealth as the poorest THREE AND A HALF BILLION.

85 people is about as much as three school classes! (classes in school usually have around 30 people)

so if you are poor as sh*t, you might as well steal some stuff. you need to f*cking survive anyway.
  • Melchior and make total destroy like this

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:04 PM

That's the sort of flawed logic that flourishes during situations like this and certainly isn't helped by cops pointing machine guns at people.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:11 PM

Private property and commodities are a product of stolen time and labor, they belong to everyone.

viva dorito liberation front

• darthYENIK and Melchior like this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:13 PM Edited by gtamann123, 20 August 2014 - 09:22 PM.

Private property and commodities are a product of stolen time and labor, they belong to everyone.

People voluntarily sell their labor to someone else for an agreed upon rate and isn't necessarily stolen. If your labor isn't worth sh*t then you will get sh*t compensation for it. If it's valuable then you will get more value for it. Also. If someone went into business for themselves would you also consider that stolen labor?  

I also have another question. In Communism if someone goes to work and produces something and puts a lot of their time and labor into it and then the guy who didn't work and just sat at home all day eating chips and smoking cannabis came along and took that product and used it for himself isn't that basically the same thing as a capitalist benefiting off someone else's labor? I fail to see any difference.  

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:18 PM

I think the dorito liberation front was a clear indicator of a facetious attitude, there, gtamann. :p

• darthYENIK likes this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

i'm getting word the other member of the dorito liberation front has just splintered from the group and formed the revolutionary dorito liberation army

MattDet
  • MattDet

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:57 PM

Well, this may be off-topic here, but a couple minutes ago I heard a siren and I thought that Wyandotte, MI was now under attack as a result of the Ferguson protests becoming national...but it was only an ambulance and I doubt anyone here would actually go out and destroy stores right now because a severe thunderstorm's about to roll in.

Wait, just because you heard one siren you thought there were riots going on? Must be an extremely quiet town you live in!

Well, still, this happened decades ago not too far away:

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:49 PM

You are adorable. Have you ever had a job?

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:52 PM

200x200px-ZC-320cc1cd_joke-went-over-you
  • Otter and gtamann123 like this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:53 PM Edited by ShootPeopleNotDope, 20 August 2014 - 10:58 PM.

Yes.

Wasn't my last job, either.

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:42 PM

Yes.

Wasn't my last job, either.

Nice that you got paid for the time after being fired. That's ridiculous the guy spraying you. My first job was caddying at a country club. I dealt with some douchebags, but nobody THAT bad.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:56 AM

so there's this.

http://www.stltoday....77b8b81bab.html

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:21 AM

Murder.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:31 AM

Not murder in the slightest.

He kept walking towards the officers with a knife.. even after being told multiple times to drop it. His own fault.

St. Louis policy is also that they may use deadly force if an attacker is within 21ft .. even less than 21ft as you can see, those men still were giving the dude chances to put it down and save his life. Don't blame the police, blame that dumbass.

• gtamann123, GTA_stu and SimsDaniel916 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users