Photo

Cops kill another black teenager

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
894 replies to this topic
Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:32 AM Edited by Danz., 13 August 2014 - 12:33 AM.

Breaking News: Cops kill a white teenager.

He was shot because of cop's self defense, same applies for the guy in this topic.

• tokyocean and Black_Jesus like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:33 AM

Let's protest about the police brutality breaking into stores and looting sh*t and then, when we get our asses beaten by cops when we are caught steal a tv let's fully blame them and, if the case, claim it was motived by racism.

I understand that there's a difference between the people who have peacefully protested and the ones who are now taking advantage of the situation to loot stuff. But this last group, the one which gets the notoriety of the media and therefore society, won't help making any justice and improving sh*t.
  • tokyocean likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:40 AM

Yay! Let's vandalize private property, and rob and steal from people who had nothing to do with the case!

That'll show those pigs who's boss.

• gtamann123, stu, RedDagger and 6 others like this

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:41 AM

Well if it's on youtube, I guess it's true.

Don't get me wrong here but I am going to believe a police officer over people that rioted and looted their own community to try and prove a point.
  • GunWrath, tokyocean and WinkingSkeever6 like this

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:42 AM Edited by Palikari, 13 August 2014 - 12:46 AM.

We don't know exactly what happened yet... But does it matter if he was black, white or green?

A random BLACK person.

Does it matter his skin color? I mean, you claim not to be racist, but your obsession with people's skin color makes you look like a racist.

• Prince Gumball and tokyocean like this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

Proletarian-funkadelicparliamentarian

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:45 AM

A kid was killed, but the commodities people, THINK OF THE COMMODITIES!

• Melchior, nobum62 and Mr. House like this

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:46 AM

I have to say the rioters are merely using this death as an excuse to steal pillage and loot. Like they care about a guy they don't know. Any other night they'd be mortal enemies probs because of gang violence.
  • tokyocean likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:47 AM

We don't know exactly what happened yet... But does it matter if he was black, white or green?

When there is a consistent history of white cops killing black men under spurious circumstances in a country built on slavery, still rife with institutional racism then yes, yes it does.
  • Finn 7 five 11, Killerdude8, nobum62 and 1 other like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:48 AM

It doesn't justify taking it out on the daily bread of people who had nothing to with it.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:51 AM

It's terrible that the kid was killed, but you still shouldn't take your anger out on someone who had nothing to do with the case.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:52 AM

It doesn't justify taking it out on the daily bread of people who had nothing to with it.

Not the Quik-Trip! Oh no :,(

• Melchior likes this

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:52 AM

When there is a consistent history of white cops killing black men under spurious circumstances in a country built on slavery, still rife with institutional racism then yes, yes it does.

Are you claiming that white cops just shoot random black people? That's insane... I mean, you're being racist by assuming that the cop shot him for no reason just because he was white and the boy black. If a black cop shoots a white guy will you claim it's racism, too? You have an obsession with race and skin color.

What do you mean by institutional racism? Blacks in America have the same rights than whites.

• mareepx likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:53 AM

Guys, guys. I too would prefer gangland killings of police officers, but sometimes you have to concede to random looting.

Anyway, justified or not, a riot is a form of civil disobedience against a system. Particularly useful when the system seems to have completely failed and/or is structured against a certain group. Sure, there are just random looters who don't care, but that is irrelevant. Besides if you have the opportunity to steal a t.v. why the f*ck not.
  • Melchior, nobum62 and make total destroy like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:54 AM Edited by theadmiral, 13 August 2014 - 12:54 AM.

I'm a huge libertarian so I believe that we should shoot at anyone we want to, especially if they are black, and ask questions later. Anything less would be denying our freedom.

• Moonshield, Hecate, SolidSnails and 1 other like this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:55 AM

What do you mean by institutional racism? Blacks in America have the same rights than whites.

The US has a long history of f*cking over black people. Voting barriers were only officially outlawed in 1965. Prior to that there was slavery and segregation. 

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:59 AM

Are you claiming that white cops just shoot random black people? That's insane... I mean, you're being racist by assuming that the cop shot him for no reason just because he was white and the boy black. If a black cop shoots a white guy will you claim it's racism, too? You have an obsession with race and skin color.

I'm not suggesting anything. White cops have arrested, beat up, killed, framed etc blacks consistently over the years, in well documented cases. Besides which, police in general have a tendency to massively abuse power, this is what happens when the moral enforcement of a society requires nothing more than to have not failed high school.

You have got to be kidding me. You are so naive it is pitiful.
  • nobum62 likes this

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:59 AM

The US has a long history of f*cking over black people. Voting barriers were only officially outlawed in 1965. Prior to that there was slavery and segregation. 

I know, but today we are in 2014. That is just an ugly part of US history.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:01 AM

Guys, guys. I too would prefer gangland killings of police officers, but sometimes you have to concede to random looting.
Anyway, justified or not, a riot is a form of civil disobedience against a system. Particularly useful when the system seems to have completely failed and/or is structured against a certain group. Sure, there are just random looters who don't care, but that is irrelevant. Besides if you have the opportunity to steal a t.v. why the f*ck not.

Because you become a justified target for the police. I agree that the riot is necessary in occasions, this is not the case. Let the justice clear out what happened before jumping on conclusions. If the justice doesn't work, well, the situation may change.

MattDet
  • MattDet

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:06 AM Edited by MattDet, 13 August 2014 - 01:06 AM.

From reading this, sounds like another Los Angeles 1992 or even London 2011..."since a cop just killed a teen, let's go destroy a gas station using our own hands!"

What has this world come to?

• Palikari likes this

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:06 AM Edited by Palikari, 13 August 2014 - 01:11 AM.

I'm not suggesting anything. White cops have arrested, beat up, killed, framed etc blacks consistently over the years, in well documented cases.

Tell me, do you have evidence those white cops arrested, beaten up, killed and so on just because they are white and the victim black? Don't white cops do the same to whites? And black cops to blacks? And black cops to whites?

I mean, you see racist motives on every incident. You're obsessed with race! Those cops may have just been motivated by their own psychopathy instead of racism.

I think your claims are nonsense unless you have evidence to support them.

"since a cop just killed a teen, let's go destroy a gas station using our own hands!"

But only if the cop was white and the victim black. If the victim was white nothing would happen!

To justify certain things or to show sympathy for some people just because they are not white is called positive discrimination. It's a form of racism, too.

• 007_eleven, FRAIZER, mareepx and 1 other like this

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:08 AM

That's over, the faster we move past that the better. That sh*t doesn't happen anymore.

You can't blame the generation(s) that was born after that, that's not f*cking fair and frankly I am sick of people who weren't even born while that happened using that as an excuse to yell racism at everything bad that happens to them.
  • Palikari likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:09 AM

That's over, the faster we move past that the better. That sh*t doesn't happen anymore.

You can't blame the generation(s) that was born after that, that's not f*cking fair and frankly I am sick of people who weren't even born while that happened using that as an excuse to yell racism at everything bad that happens to them.

Except, you know, the people that were alive then are still alive now. Attitudes can carry over.

If your parents were racist and you grew up in a racist household, don'tcha think you'll have a higher chance of being racist yourself?

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:13 AM

If your parents were racist and you grew up in a racist household, don'tcha think you'll have a higher chance of being racist yourself?

If you're a retarded moron, yes; if you have a brain, no.
  • mareepx likes this

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:13 AM

I'm not suggesting anything. White cops have arrested, beat up, killed, framed etc blacks consistently over the years, in well documented cases. Besides which, police in general have a tendency to massively abuse power, this is what happens when the moral enforcement of a society requires nothing more than to have not failed high school.

Talk about naive. You have college freshman written all over you. That, or 13 year old who just read about anarchy on the Internet for the first time. Listen, sometime in your life you will need a cop. When that time comes, remember how much you hate them and do not call for help.

As for the shooting inside the car. He was shot inside the car. Not after being frisked and placed in the backseat as you assumed, but he was fighting the cop who was sitting in the driver's seat. The teen was attacking him, jumping on him in the front seat. That's why he was in the car. Did you even watch the ONE witnesses statement? The friend of the guy who got shot. He admits to that... sort of. You're just making assumption after assumption here. At least read the story first before you make your incredibly ignorant posts. Racist douchebag.
  • Palikari likes this

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:16 AM

Except, you know, the people that were alive then are still alive now. Attitudes can carry over.

That's the most nonsense post I have seen yet.

So your saying if my parents were alive before slavery was abolished that I would automatically grow up and be a racist? That is just insane.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:17 AM

That's the most nonsense post I have seen yet.

So your saying if my parents were alive before slavery was abolished that I would automatically grow up and be a racist? That is just insane.

You're not reading correctly.

You learn things from your parents as a child. Right and wrong are often taught by them, and they give you a sense of moral code. If your parents say racism is okay, either directly or indirectly, you may believe that. You might think it's okay. 

• Mr. House likes this

Eris
  • Eris

Grill

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:20 AM

Racism no longer exists in the US. Just ask Cliven Bundy, or Donald Sterling. 

• Moonshield, Frank Brown, nobum62 and 1 other like this

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

P.E.M.D.A.S.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:22 AM

How so? Growing up in a racist household and/or being a racist doesn't mean you are of below-average intelligence. It just means that you are ignorant.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

• Hustle Bones
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:23 AM

Talk about naive. You have college freshman written all over you. That, or 13 year old who just read about anarchy on the Internet for the first time. Listen, sometime in your life you will need a cop. When that time comes, remember how much you hate them and do not call for help.

As for the shooting inside the car. He was shot inside the car. Not after being frisked and placed in the backseat as you assumed, but he was fighting the cop who was sitting in the driver's seat. The teen was attacking him, jumping on him in the front seat. That's why he was in the car. Did you even watch the ONE witnesses statement? The friend of the guy who got shot. He admits to that... sort of.

I think you should re-watch the video, then. That's the cops story, and every single eye-witness has refuted it.

Why would a kid who was college-bound jeopardize his future by assaulting a police officer?

• nobum62 likes this

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

Every single eye witness? There was 1 witness. Why would a cop who's worked in a black neighborhood for 6 years all of the sudden decide to kill a random black person for no reason? Use your heads. Common sense.
  • Palikari, tokyocean, mareepx and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users