Was LCS your first GTA?

36 replies to this topic
Wolf of Badenoch
  • Wolf of Badenoch

Labore et Scientia

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes, it was. This was the game that introduced me to the GTA franchise. It was (and still is) a high-point in the series for me.

What elements of this game did you like?

I haven't played the game in years, but my favorite aspects of LCS were the protagonist, the soundtrack, the voice acting (Frank Vincent, Salvatore Leone's voice actor being a particular favorite), the vehicle variety & the story-line (while not the best in the series, is still pretty good).

Oh, and the opening theme. Badass incarnate:
  • Midnight Hitman likes this

FMMZ
  • FMMZ

Shut up, Sit down, Relax...

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Yes, it was. This was the game that introduced me to the GTA franchise. It was (and still is) a high-point in the series for me. 

Can I answer :)?

3 Words.
The Motherf*cking FERRY..

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

I haven't played the game in years, but my favorite aspects of LCS were the protagonist, the soundtrack, the voice acting (Frank Vincent, Salvatore Leone's voice actor being a particular favorite), the vehicle variety & the story-line (while not the best in the series, is still pretty good).

Oh, and the opening theme. Badass incarnate:
Spoiler

I love the soundtrack. I have them on my phone, to boot. :)

Can I answer :)?

3 Words.
The Motherf*cking FERRY..

It certainly is an awesome addition to this game. I wish it makes its debut in a future game as well. :)

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Militia, 3 weeks ago.

6 Save Files later and I finally realized there IS a Ferry :p

I skip all cutscenes and never pay attention as I am speeding through as quick as possible, but yeah...Never knew a Ferry existed in LCS.

I guess that is why all those Goons are hanging around the Portland Docks bitching about the Ferry when you are in Portland before SI and SSV is unlocked :D

Midnight Hitman
  • Midnight Hitman

keep pushing you morons!!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Midnight Hitman, 2 weeks ago.

My first post in this section.

it was my third one (4th if you count GTA 2) and i liked a lot, at first i was surprised that it didn't had as so many features as SA but i enjoyed more and got hooked (not to mention i finished in like a month,unlike SA that i never bothered to finish)

the protagonist is very underrated, Toni is like Mr Blonde with mommy issues.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 2 weeks ago

Yes. First one. I was looking for games on my new PSP and I found the cover interesting so I got it.

I really liked the game. Didn't get far with the story, I was mostly screwing around with cheats because I couldn't pass some sections. It was soooo hard back then, now it's a piece of cake - especially "The Portland Chinatown Masquerade". So much enemies, so much deaths. Now it's just - shoot, shoot, shoot, "That's it? I wish there would be more.". I remember using "Cars drive on water" cheat to get to locked areas early because I just couldn't be bothered to do anything :p. Then I decided to start working and completed the game. Ferries were awesome. The story was awesome. The vehicles was awesome. Everything was awesome. I spent a lot of time playing LCS - even when I got the bigger GTA's I still played it a lot. Now I know almost everything about the game.

A few months after getting LCS, my friend showed me VCS. I immediately got it. And that's how I became a GTA fan.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

I'm happy that I'm not the only one who liked the ferries.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users