Photo

If Jimmy Hopkins was in GTA

94 replies to this topic
BlackSnow176
  • BlackSnow176

Cat in Shoes

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:07 AM Edited by BlackSnow176, 25 November 2015 - 12:07 AM.

I don't really think Jimmy Hopkins would fit in GTA. He was never the "criminal" type and fought for justice, unlike, say, Trevor.

• Midnight Hitman likes this

nickvick197
  • nickvick197

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 25 November 2015 - 01:41 AM

I don't really think Jimmy Hopkins would fit in GTA. He was never the "criminal" type and fought for justice, unlike, say, Trevor.

Agreed. While Jimmy might make a cameo appearance in a future GTA, having him as a protagonist wouldn't fit since he has no real crime record. Now Gary, on the other hand, would definitely fit as a GTA protagonist since he would most likely drop out of school after his expulsion from Bullworth Academy.

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:47 AM Edited by SmokesWithCigs, 27 November 2015 - 12:54 AM.

It mhas to be a cameo appearance as a random event character. The last thing I want to see is a gta/bully crossover. I'd rather see a bully sequel instead. Better yet not billy but instead the head bully that big dumb dude that befriended Jimmy , one of greasers or the head antagonist I forget his name. He was Jimmy's dorm mate he was a real douche and he was always bulling that weak kid
  • Midnight Hitman likes this

Arachne
  • Arachne

It's me.

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 28 November 2015 - 03:45 AM Edited by Arachne, 28 November 2015 - 03:48 AM.

The GTA,Manhunt and Bully series have been confirmed to take place in the same universe,even though some might disagree about that.Even though he's unlikely to appear in the series someday,the series contains several references to bully,which might suggest something:

.The name "Hopkins" can be in a random t-shirt (Perhaps he is famous because of the controversy?)

.That one guy dressed as bigfoot looks a little like jimmy 

.The Yellow Jacked Inn (a place where you can play darts) contains a picture of what appears to be a older jimmy hopkins standing next to a female (the female doesn't look like any other girl seen in bully,perhaps jimmy and zoe didn't work out,or maybe that girl is actually zoe,WHO KNOWS???)

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2015 - 05:11 AM

It mhas to be a cameo appearance as a random event character. The last thing I want to see is a gta/bully crossover. I'd rather see a bully sequel instead. Better yet not billy but instead the head bully that big dumb dude that befriended Jimmy , one of greasers or the head antagonist I forget his name. He was Jimmy's dorm mate he was a real douche and he was always bulling that weak kid

Gary that's the antagonist nsme. I. Just now remembering.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users