What's Wrong With Surprises?

30 replies to this topic
East_On_Bimmer_St
  • East_On_Bimmer_St

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:49 PM

I don't get why there always has to be pointless speculation and arguments about new DLC and news for Rockstar. It's like knowing exactly what you're getting for Christmas.

I for one like being surprised and I'm pretty sure the next DLC will deliver what I want (cars).

Thoughts??
  • livejoker, Heists, 8up local and 1 other like this

GTAFanClub
  • GTAFanClub

DiBease Gaming

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:50 PM

I don't care what it is as long as it's something

• livejoker, Demetri_FTO_1., robban and 5 others like this

HipHopMagician
  • HipHopMagician

Some guy on Earth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:50 PM

This.

Sayuri
  • Sayuri

🌊#BuySayonaraSurfboardonItunes🌊

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:51 PM

I like being surprised too. I feel like I'm the only one who likes DLC concepts too.

• Quarthon and NubcakeVII like this

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:52 PM

I like being surprised as well.

However this far in to the game - we are still missing heists, some of us are having network issues (with this game only), there is the god mode glitch, etc etc - would like to be kept updated on this.

I do hope they keep up with stuff like event weekends and random DLC updates though.

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

🀄️

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:52 PM

People going to bitch about it being a surprise or if it's announced a year in advance there's always some group of people who just aren't f*cking happy with anything and then feel the need to post their Displeasure of whatever the current DLC is.

• Heists and Darth_Zannah like this

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:53 PM

This.

No complaints here. As long as it is something. :^:

Quarthon
  • Quarthon

Sunnyvale Trailer Park Supervisor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:53 PM

Im the same with with television too. I cant even watch the previews for whats coming the next week on my favorite shows. Loves me a good surprise. :)

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:54 PM

Because they want the ability to bitch and moan about how bad the upcoming update is going to suck long before the update is even released..

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:54 PM

Well I'd like to see the heists soon. They promised it a while ago and it's still not here. Other than that, I don't really care, I like surprises.

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

Member of the Dope Fresh Nation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:03 PM

i dont care what we get.  i just want to know when we get it.

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:05 PM

Well I'd like to see the heists soon. They promised it a while ago and it's still not here. Other than that, I don't really care, I like surprises.

Glad to see there are still some optimistic fans among us. 

MookStunna
  • MookStunna

Il Duce; The Fuel Junkie Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:05 PM

Entitlement.  Everyone wants it now, for cheap, no questions asked, no care how many people got hurt/killed in the process.

Just give them their free crap so they can listen to Biebs while they fire through it, then come back and bitch about nothing to do in two days.

• BlackAce23 likes this

Ishan826
  • Ishan826

B*tch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:07 PM

I0fgiN3.jpg

WTF are heists? Oh yeah......... are you talking about those overrated missions everyone is talking about?

NoMeansPlayDeaf
  • NoMeansPlayDeaf

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:09 PM

Normally i don't care, but after R* (implicitly) promoted heists launch feature of GTAO (10 months ago), i want to know when they will finally be released.

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

🀄️

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:11 PM

Heists will be released on the current gen consoles they are already having issues with the limitations of the PS3 and Xbox

The Lonesome Drifter
  • The Lonesome Drifter

Online Section Exclusive Member / Extreme Dupe Car Aide

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Because it's 10/11 months into the games lifecycle, yet we are still denyed (heavily overhyped) content that was cut from the game at launch, we are having severe gamebreaking issues (I join a quick job and 60% of the time I'm spending 5 f*cking minutes in the clouds!?!), god mode glitches are rampant, and R*'s hypocrisy over instantly hot fixing any money like glitch that causes them to lose (non existant) cash card profits, yet outright refusing to patch or even adknowledge the rampant god mode glitches and teleporting hackers?

I could go on, and if anybody asks me to, I will...
  • Demolition Man likes this

PoopyThomas
  • PoopyThomas

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Because you wanna know when something is coming. Let's say I wanna buy you something for your birthday. You really want this one game and I say "sure, I'll get it for you once I save up enough". Now it's been a month since your birthday and you really want to play the game but every time you ask me about I say "soon" or "maybe next week".

I just want R* to officially say "we're coming out with this dlc on _____" or "we are planning to release this update in about _____ weeks/months.

garvdart
  • garvdart

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:12 PM

Nothing though a little info helps to prepare for photo ideas.  And how much do I need too save up for.

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

All I want is to be able to take my Burrito out for a drive just because. But R* can't even be bothered to let us insure it. Sitting in my garage for months now. Bet they'll let us if I said not being able to insure it was part of a money glitch....that last bit is BS of course.

Winning001
  • Winning001

Dreams were so 'ard even his nightmares were scared of him

• Members
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:15 PM Edited by Winning001, 11 August 2014 - 09:15 PM.

All I want is to be able to take my Burrito out for a drive just because. But R* can't even be bothered to let us insure it. Sitting in my garage for months now. Bet they'll let us if I said not being able to insure it was part of a money glitch....that last bit is BS of course.

get a speedo bro. Much good. So insurance. Wow

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

Deathmatch + Capture Creator AKA TheBhoys2011 Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:26 PM

Actually OP never once mentions heists in his initial opening thread so people start posting about heists, FFS! Who nos what will happen in the next few weeks and months all i know is I'm happy to wait because i believe we have much more content to come. As to what content it is or when we will get it R* only knows. There are also loads of other issues R* need to fix right now so who knows.

• Quarthon likes this

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:31 PM

I want new cars. Coupes, Sedans, Hatchbacks, Cabrio's, thats what i need.
  • Commander S likes this

NightProwler
  • NightProwler

Nutter with a heart of gold

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:59 PM

vrxw_231_udz4u.png

• helresa likes this

Quarthon
  • Quarthon

Sunnyvale Trailer Park Supervisor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:05 PM

I just want R* to officially say "we're coming out with this dlc on _____" or "we are planning to release this update in about _____ weeks/months.

They did that with heists, so we cant rely on specific dates given by R*. Not that I'm complaining. Im quite happy to get and wait patiently for free DLC.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

In Serious Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

i'd rather have them release stuff without announcement.

9/10 times they announce XXXXX thing would be released on XX date, they end up screwing the deadline.

• BlackAce23 likes this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

Sucks you missed the store premium cars glitch
If you bought an elegy and sp->mp in a fully modded burrito, you could use that glitch to insure it. That's how i got mine. Notice the custom wheels and tint. The deductible is $162.

0_0.jpg

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:28 PM Edited by Iroquois, 11 August 2014 - 10:29 PM.

I don't get why there always has to be pointless speculation and arguments about new DLC and news for Rockstar. It's like knowing exactly what you're getting for Christmas.

I for one like being surprised and I'm pretty sure the next DLC will deliver what I want (cars).

Thoughts??

I disagree. I need hype to look forward to. I need something. Any info will do. Especially about a 3rd garage...im torn between selling my sovereign and/or dubsta 6x6 to make some more room but that still wouldnt be enough. 

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

The Hustla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:35 PM

i'd rather have them release stuff without announcement.

9/10 times they announce XXXXX thing would be released on XX date, they end up screwing the deadline.

^Yea what this guy said. They are notorious for delaying content when they give a deadline. It better for them to just quietly release stuff and that way it doesn't give people any time to overanalyze or overrate the content which is done on over numerous times.

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:57 PM

They have heists in the good mode of gta 5 single player

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users