Cars made by Buckingham

33 replies to this topic
AlfredNTheFettuc
  • AlfredNTheFettuc

Hellbanned but not

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:52 PM

Buckingham is an aircraft manufacturer introduced in V - but some IV aircraft has been retconned to being manufactured by it.

They could be making some cars we haven't seen yet though.

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

-snip-
why did you put it in a spoiler for???

Because my post was already longer than most and having pictures to prove my point should be in a spoiler for those that are reading my post - thus making the page less longer. It's efficiency.

Was clicking the spoiler too hard? :p

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:58 PM

wow, never seen that place before...

Bryto
  • Bryto

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:58 PM

I've just noticed this building too.  Theres also two windows further along with curtains open which have two cars under a fabric cover.   One is a Grotti and one a Pegassi.   Is it just me or aren't the Grotti Turismo R and the Pegassi Zentorno the two sports cars to be added in updates so far?  That leaves the two windows with curtains drawn... Pfister (or in real life Porsche) and Buckingham (to me this can only be Rolls Royce as the majority of the planes that are the basis of the Buckingham jets in the game use Rolls Royce engines).   So on that basis a new Pfister and Buckingham may be coming in later updates.  Porsche and Rolls Royce have recently announced new cars coming soon in 2015... the new Porsche 918 Spyder and the Rolls Royce Wraith Convertible.   I may be on the wrong tracks but it seems to make sense.

• ProLaps and TheBigMish96 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users