Photo

GTAF Crashes Safari on iOS 7.

7 replies to this topic
iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:39 AM Edited by iainspad, 11 August 2014 - 12:40 AM.

**IN B4 "APPLE FANBOY" INSULTS JUST BECAUSE I USE AN IPAD, IT IS INEVITABLE**

I use an iPad 3, running iOS 7, and GTAF crashes Safari a lot of the time I'm writing a post. I'm unsure if this is a problem on the version of WebKit iOS uses, a problem with the post field and any plugins or scripts it uses, or if it's the Safari app itself. Is anyone else suffering this problem?

I regularly come onto GTAF using my iPad but trying to fill out a text field shouldn't lag my tablet or cause the app to crash which somewhat hinders the experience a bit. Any ideas why this is happening?

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:01 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 11 August 2014 - 10:04 AM.

**IN B4 "APPLE FANBOY" INSULTS JUST BECAUSE I USE AN IPAD, IT IS INEVITABLE**

I use an iPad 3, running iOS 7, and GTAF crashes Safari a lot of the time I'm writing a post. I'm unsure if this is a problem on the version of WebKit iOS uses, a problem with the post field and any plugins or scripts it uses, or if it's the Safari app itself. Is anyone else suffering this problem?

I regularly come onto GTAF using my iPad but trying to fill out a text field shouldn't lag my tablet or cause the app to crash which somewhat hinders the experience a bit. Any ideas why this is happening?

I use  both my iphone and I pad to access the forums and while i get glitches from time to time, they dont seem to be any more frequent than using my desktop and only seem to happen when other peopole are having problems too. Ive got the latest version of safari on my phone and an  older version (probably 5. something but not sure) on my ipad. 

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:50 AM

A bit off topic but why would an Apple fanboy insult you for using an Apple product?

• Franceska likes this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:09 AM

A bit off topic but why would an Apple fanboy insult you for using an Apple product?

The OP means as in people attempting to insult him by calling him an ""apple fanboy""

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:32 AM

The OP means as in people attempting to insult him by calling him an ""apple fanboy""

Oh, thanks. I guess I read it wrong.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:06 AM

It must be your iPad itself because i too use an iPad 3 and i have never had an issue with the Safari crashing while visiting GTAF or any other websites.

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:49 AM

I have an iPod touch that crashes on many apps, but never on GTAForums, or any site on Safari.

/////
  • /////

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:30 AM

This happens sometimes to me its annoying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users