Quantcast

» «
Photo

Solid Gold Trophy/Achievement not popping up

Best Answer Spuds725, 10 August 2014 - 02:40 PM

Looking through my mission replays i decided to replay the jewel heist (I was only missing the quick grab part of this)-- so I attempted this but did NOT collect the jewelry in time so once again got silver.

Right after returning to my normal game (from the mission replay) the trophy popped up for me -- even though I did not get a gold on it.

So IMO, the trophy will not pop when the 70th is a rampage but will if you complete any other mission afterward whether getting gold on it or not.

I'm posting this for any of those that might encounter this problem.

Spuds Go to the full post

1 reply to this topic
Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

I haven't read of this but this occurred to me yesterday so I thought I would post this solution I stumbled across.

I've been slowly plodding toward my Platinum Trophy for GTA V and lately have been going back and replaying missions & strangers and freaks to get the solid gold trophy (get a gold ranking on any 70 missions or stranger & freaks)

Yesterday I got my 70th gold-- it happened to be on one of the Rampages but the Trophy did not pop up. I went ahead and saved in a new slot just in case I had to redo my 70th mission and continued to play on that save.

See below for solution (forum would not let me mark initial post as solved)

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:40 PM   Best Answer

Looking through my mission replays i decided to replay the jewel heist (I was only missing the quick grab part of this)-- so I attempted this but did NOT collect the jewelry in time so once again got silver.

Right after returning to my normal game (from the mission replay) the trophy popped up for me -- even though I did not get a gold on it.

So IMO, the trophy will not pop when the 70th is a rampage but will if you complete any other mission afterward whether getting gold on it or not.

I'm posting this for any of those that might encounter this problem.

Spuds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users