Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is luiz lopez the worst GTA protagonist of all time?

97 replies to this topic
Midnight Hitman
  • Midnight Hitman

founding member of Liberty City professional bowling league

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

And for  me The  worst Gta Protagonist of all time would have to be Tommy Vercetti. 

American Alpha
  • American Alpha

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think Claude is the worst protag in GTA history. I don't know why he didn't have a voice actor, but it butchered his character for me. He was like a robot in every cutscene and very underdeveloped to the point that we didn't even know his name is Claude until two games later (San Andreas). It's important to see Claude for who he was as opposed to getting lost in the huge triumph and nostalgia of GTA 3. 

Luis wasn't bad. I'd rank Franklin WAY below him. 

Jackson T
  • Jackson T

V>SA>Garbage>IV. End of Discussion.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's Claude. Nothing's interesting about the overrated mute.

thekillerdonuts
  • thekillerdonuts

I'm a donut that kills. It's ridiculous.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's Claude. Nothing's interesting about the overrated mute.

It's either you hate Claude or you love him. Personally, i loved the silent killer-for-hire character he served as. I hope they do a silent, but NOT mute, character again in the future.

• WhiteLines likes this

UshaB
  • UshaB

Untouchable

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

I liked Luis, he had cage fighting skills, unlike the protags in 5.

EpicPonyMuffins
  • EpicPonyMuffins

No i'm not a Hipster! Hipsters are too Mainstream!

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think we can all agree that Kelly is the worst protagonist

Kelly_gba.png

• The Odyssey, KingKock and WhiteLines like this

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

Baratheon Bannerman

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 2 weeks ago

I think so. Considering his actions in the story, he has pretty 0% character development, his MO (a bodyguard, wtf..?) is pretty lame, I mean a bodyguard to a nightclub? It couldn't get any worst. He also tries to act like a badass all the time. I don't know if R* did this on purpose with the character, or if it was a part of the script. His backstory is even worst, he got abused by his dad, and his dad left his family cliché.... I think he also got arrested or something when he was young... Even more stupid cliché with the character. Through out the story, he acted like a bum. Tony was kinda cool, but the whole Luiz trying to help Tony thing in the storyline fell so flat and it was so damn bad. Also, he has no goal whatsoever. His mom is in some way trying to help him get out of the criminal world? And his friends are cool (Armando and Henrique) But they could get annoying at times with the whole drama thing with Luiz not wanting to be with them. His mom is another hypocrite, wich gets even more ANNOYING. All and all, Luiz is IMO the worst GTA protagonist. I think he is worst than Franklin (Not that Franklin sucked balls or anything like Luiz).

Honestly, I think you're wanting too many gangster cliches. You're basically bitching that he's not a hardened gun for hire and he sucks for trying to have a straight job? He makes no 'goal' progress because he's content where he was in his life before the crap hit the fan and had to help Tony. I'd say that Luis is one of the most average of the characters. His personality is flat, true, but overall, he's far from the worst, just a bit gland.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Nope, not at all. That honour goes to Trevor. 

• Mr.Nedich and nobum62 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users