Quantcast

» «
Photo

All protagonist fist fight.

41 replies to this topic

Poll: all protagonist fist fight (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would win in a fist fight?

1. Claude (5 votes [8.62%])

Percentage of vote: 8.62%

2. Tommy (4 votes [6.90%])

Percentage of vote: 6.90%

3. CJ (4 votes [6.90%])

Percentage of vote: 6.90%

4. Toni (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Vic vance (5 votes [8.62%])

Percentage of vote: 8.62%

6. Niko bellic (19 votes [32.76%])

Percentage of vote: 32.76%

7. Johnny klebitz (3 votes [5.17%])

Percentage of vote: 5.17%

8. Luis lopez (2 votes [3.45%])

Percentage of vote: 3.45%

9. Huang lee (3 votes [5.17%])

Percentage of vote: 5.17%

10. Michael (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

11. Trevor (11 votes [18.97%])

Percentage of vote: 18.97%

12. franklin (2 votes [3.45%])

Percentage of vote: 3.45%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Harerama Chakraborty
  • Harerama Chakraborty

• Members
  • India

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:44 PM

Lol, very funny.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Have no fear, Olek is here! Mwahahaha...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:07 PM

@Phoenix_sh*t: Hahahaha. You are funny. You are also another Cj hater Niko worshipper. That is also evident. Now I'll tell you: Cj wins, because the dude knows boxing+mma. Plus he's a gymmer. Niko fought in the war a loooong time ago. Cut to the present, he whiles away his time drinking and bowling. He'll be the first one to go down because he's a paunchy old ex soldier. I laughed hard when I read that Cj only knows a bear hug tackle. Please don't let your obsession of Niko Bellic corrupt your thinking.

CJ is a f*cking pussy. Deal with it.

CJ hater/Niko worshipper 4 life.

CJ IS actually a pussy. Agree.

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:41 PM

I'm taking Vic Vance here. His hand to hand combat is great, and he can snap people's f*cking neck, so I'm going with him. I also think he's the most physically fit protagonist if we don't count ripped CJ.

• Loosestring likes this

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:07 PM

I'm taking Vic Vance here. His hand to hand combat is great, and he can snap people's f*cking neck, so I'm going with him. I also think he's the most physically fit protagonist if we don't count ripped CJ.

Yes, sadly he became a wuss after VCS, and got killed wich was even more sad. f*ck that fat motherf*cking cock sucking bastard Diaz. I was happy to cap his ugly cocksucking face as Tommy. 

Loosestring
  • Loosestring

Paranoid Android

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:27 PM Edited by TheUnholy, 12 August 2014 - 09:33 PM.

Yes, sadly he became a wuss after VCS, and got killed wich was even more sad. f*ck that fat motherf*cking cock sucking bastard Diaz. I was happy to cap his ugly cocksucking face as Tommy. 

Yup! Although I think Niko is the most skilled fighter throughout all the series, Vic is the most physically fit and he has got his uses.

However, I wouldn't call Vic in VC a wuss, maybe douchebag. Although I liked VCS' Vic, he was really successful at showing a man's struggle to stay clean, at the same time, I think R* missed a big chance to create the best "anti-hero" of the series. If they made Vic like he was in VC (a greedy f*cker who totally enjoys dealing drugs), he would easily beat the two protags who are most close to be anti-heroes, Trevor and Mikey.

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:37 PM

Yup! Although I think Niko is the most skilled fighter throughout all the series, Vic is the most physically fit and he has got his uses.

However, I wouldn't call Vic in VC a wuss, maybe douchebag. Although I liked VCS' Vic, he was really successful at showing a man's struggle to stay clean, at the same time, I think R* missed a big chance to create the best "anti-hero" of the series. If they made Vic like he was in VC (a greedy f*cker who totally enjoys dealing drugs), he would easily beat the two protags who are most close to be anti-heroes, Trevor and Mikey.

You are totally right. I also (a little off topic,) think R* messed up the part with Vic... I mean, they could have made the guy who got killed in VC Pete vance, not Vic. Why was it even Vic? How did the creative team even work that out...? So they thought ''oh, you guys remember the drug dealer in GTA VC that got killed? Yeah, lets make him the protagonist of this game!''. Sounds like a stupid plan, but whatever. And how can a guy in 2 years get a thick accent like Vic did? Makes no sense. But yeah, Vic was great, untill R* f*cked up and said that he is the one that got killed in VC. He is also very strong, he was in the army untill he got kicked out. He must have built some packs by the time

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:05 AM

BUMP

Another similar thread exists in this section, that's why I bumped this

Tyla
  • Tyla

The Dick Responsible

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:13 AM

F*ck it, I'll throw in with Vic Vance. Probably the most physically capable protagonist of the entire series.

Couple of things I'll put out there:

Niko's "Red Army skills" are being blown way out of whack. So says the man himself: he's picked up a few moves along the way. Intensive military training? He most likely got his "training" on some hill by an ill-equipped Sergeant who was hoping to minimise the casualties of boys he was flinging into battle against the enemy thirty minutes before he sent them to fight. Such are the realities of guerrilla war. It wasn't the war that shaped Niko's abilities; it just sent him towards the lifestyle of a trained killer who picked up his craft along the way, fuels his anger. Close quarters, he'd probably do great -- outweighed and outnumbered, the odds aren't in his favor.

Tommy vs Trevor. Vercetti's probably the most equipped of all the protagonist's to deal with Trevor. He did fifteen years in max security - he's dealt with the likes of Trevor Philips week in -- week out. He'd know exactly the buttons to push to make Trevor lose his sh*t and then take him apart piece by piece. I don't rate Trevor at all. He's a drug-addled mess, wouldn't last thirty seconds against most if he didn't have the jump on them. Capable of great sporadic violence yes, but give me a lump like Michael or CJ any day.

Johnny Klebitz at his prime would be a problem for anyone until he ran out of steam.

So yeah: the likes of Vercetti and Michael would probably circle the others like vultures watching the younger hotheaded guys (CJ, Franklin, Luis etc) weaken and take each other out before turning on each other. F*ck knows where Huang Lee comes into things 'cause I've never played CTW, but CJ and Tommy can work with their feet just as well.

• Tony. and na89340qv0n34b09q340 like this

Sergiu
  • Sergiu

EQUANOX™

• Zaibatsu
  • European-Union
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:02 AM Edited by CasualSergiu, 19 August 2014 - 04:06 AM.

Well, Claude always brings a gun to a fist fight.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:40 AM

The winner would either be Huang Lee or Niko Bellic.
  • Sergiu likes this

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:14 AM Edited by Joe Chip, 19 August 2014 - 11:16 AM.

I don't know anything about fist fights, but here are my thoughts on each of them:

• Claude would be targeted by CJ early on, and knocked out because he was put into the middle of it and has sh*t health. 

• Tommy would do alright through the whole fight, since he's an experienced guy, but his lack of endurance also f*cks him over. 

• CJ's fighting styles wouldn't really do much for him against some of the later protagonists who know how to counter and use longer swings against their opponents.

• There's probably something in Toni's mom's spaghetti because that guy can't target for anything. :( If he got surrounded that'd be his death sentence. If not he doesn't have much health backing him either.

• I never played VCS. Wasn't Vic in the military? That ought to do him some good.

• Niko would do well in one-on-ones, but if they surrounded him and knocked him on the ground he'd be dead pretty quickly.

• Johnny's f*cked. It seems like he favors guns, or at the very least, a baseball bat. Can't imagine him getting too far without his chums there to back him up.

• Luis would do well, he's a (trained?) bodyguard, and probably knows his way around a mob of people since he does all that crap for Tony's clubs. If he's not the best he's definitely up there somewhere.

• Huang's got machine gun arms, and if the fight was in his own universe he'd definitely win. Since we've only ever played him top-down I don't think it's fair for the rest of them though.

• Michael's old and weak, as supported by cutscenes. If he wasn't pissed off he'd go down quick, and if he was pissed off he'd do something stupid, and someone with a better flow would use it against him.

• Trevor's about as able as Michael. The only people he ever really beats up on are innocent and already afraid of him. I think he uses that to his advantage too much, and I think the other protagonists would have an easy time kicking his butt.

• Franklin doesn't count because you didn't capitalize his name, and also I'm tired of writing, and there was nothing special about Franklin to write anyway.

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:36 AM

I don't know anything about fist fights, but here are my thoughts on each of them:

• Claude would be targeted by CJ early on, and knocked out because he was put into the middle of it and has sh*t health. 

• Tommy would do alright through the whole fight, since he's an experienced guy, but his lack of endurance also f*cks him over. 

• CJ's fighting styles wouldn't really do much for him against some of the later protagonists who know how to counter and use longer swings against their opponents.

• There's probably something in Toni's mom's spaghetti because that guy can't target for anything. :( If he got surrounded that'd be his death sentence. If not he doesn't have much health backing him either.

• I never played VCS. Wasn't Vic in the military? That ought to do him some good.

• Niko would do well in one-on-ones, but if they surrounded him and knocked him on the ground he'd be dead pretty quickly.

• Johnny's f*cked. It seems like he favors guns, or at the very least, a baseball bat. Can't imagine him getting too far without his chums there to back him up.

• Luis would do well, he's a (trained?) bodyguard, and probably knows his way around a mob of people since he does all that crap for Tony's clubs. If he's not the best he's definitely up there somewhere.

• Huang's got machine gun arms, and if the fight was in his own universe he'd definitely win. Since we've only ever played him top-down I don't think it's fair for the rest of them though.

• Michael's old and weak, as supported by cutscenes. If he wasn't pissed off he'd go down quick, and if he was pissed off he'd do something stupid, and someone with a better flow would use it against him.

• Trevor's about as able as Michael. The only people he ever really beats up on are innocent and already afraid of him. I think he uses that to his advantage too much, and I think the other protagonists would have an easy time kicking his butt.

• Franklin doesn't count because you didn't capitalize his name, and also I'm tired of writing, and there was nothing special about Franklin to write anyway.

You put it in good perspective. I am actually going a little bit for Huang now. I haven't played Chinatown Wars, but wasn't Huang good at chinese martial arts? If he was, its goodbye to every single protagonist. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users