Quantcast

» «
Photo

All protagonist fist fight.

41 replies to this topic

Poll: all protagonist fist fight (54 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would win in a fist fight?

1. Claude (4 votes [7.41%])

Percentage of vote: 7.41%

2. Tommy (4 votes [7.41%])

3. CJ (4 votes [7.41%])

4. Toni (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Vic vance (5 votes [9.26%])

Percentage of vote: 9.26%

6. Niko bellic (19 votes [35.19%])

Percentage of vote: 35.19%

7. Johnny klebitz (3 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

8. Luis lopez (1 votes [1.85%])

Percentage of vote: 1.85%

9. Huang lee (3 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

10. Michael (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

11. Trevor (10 votes [18.52%])

Percentage of vote: 18.52%

12. franklin (1 votes [1.85%])

Percentage of vote: 1.85%

Vote Guests cannot vote
wiizardii
  • wiizardii

player hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:18 AM Edited by Phoenix_Shit, 10 August 2014 - 04:59 PM.

All protagonists from the 3D era, and all the protagonists from the HD era in a huge brawl..... Who would win in your opinion? The one protagonist who would kick everyones ass and win in your opinion? Here is my scenario:

So it begins with Claude. He is silent like usual, he buys a beer and drinks it slowly in a cool calm way. As he does, he looks at his watch. He realises, its time.. So what he does is drink up the beer bottle, break it in half, and goes around.... He does not realise it, but when he turns around, he sees Tommy Vercetti. Without a doubt, Tommy swings a baseball bat to Claudes face. This is the dialogue between them

Tommy: COME ON CLAUDE!!!!! He swings the baseball bat to claudes head now. COME ON CLAUDE!!! WHAT'S DA MATTER CLAUDE????? YOU CANT FIGHT?!??!?! YOU DUMB PRICK! As he says that, he swings the baseball bat to Claudes shoulder. The baseball bat breaks, so Tommy thinks about using his hands.

Claude, manages in his own way to take the broken beer bottle. he hits it on Tommys face. He stumps on Tommy's stumach, as he does that: CJ enters and takes Claude by a bear hug. Like always, CJ acts in an immature way saying things like 'I GOT YOU NOW BITCH!!!! THIS IS AMERICA ASSHOLE!!'' He takes claude in the bear hug again, and shoves Claude onto the cement wall. Claude is bloody, but tommy kicks CJ's legs so he falls down. As he does that: out of nowhere, Toni cipriani comes with a metal pipe. He hits tommy in neck with it, and bashes Tommy five times on his lower back. he swears something in italian, because both Tommy and  Toni come from italian heritage. Toni is suprised by a golf swing to the face by Vic Vance. Vic hits Toni in the head so hard that The gold club breaks. CJ takes vic, in a bear hug.... As he does it, Vic counters and carries Cj and smashes him to the ground. CJ is down at this moment. Mike,(From GTA advance) comes out of nowhere and and sends out a uppercut to Vics face. Vic's face is busted, everyone is up, Toni, CJ, Tommy and claude. They all look at Mike. They all come at him at an unfair advantage. Everyone punches, kicks, and kills Mike. Tommy broke Mikes neck, while CJ took the metal pipe and broke Mikes back with it. Claude turned Mikes head and killed him. As he does it, Franklin, michael, and Trevor come down. The 3 protagonists kicks everyones ass. Michael took Vic in a chokehold, and snapped his neck, killing him. Trevor, in a psychotic fashion, takes a beer bottle and does the Johnnyklebitzmove by throwing the beer bottle to CJ's face, and stumps on it yelling ''c*nt c*nt c*nt, CUNNTTT!''. Franklin Has claude, but Claude manages to sneak up break Franklin's nose. Franklin was crying at this moment, like usual. Claude finishes Franklin. Michael antagonizes Trevor, saying it is everyone man for himself. He goes for a big jump on trevor, trying to knock him out. Most protagonists are dead now, but Tommy went for Claude. Trevor manages punch Michael so michael pushes to Claude. It is a fight between Claude and Michael now. Interesting enough, a fight between tommy and Trevor has started. Tommy, a good fighter, tries to go for a choke hold. He wraps his legs around Trevor, but trevor: angry as usual jumps onto the cement wall. Johnny and Luis lopez were dead at the moment, so they could not enter the fight. Tommy eventually kills trevor by snapping his neck. Michael kills claude by swinging the metal pipe to his face, and stump on his face. As he does it, NIKO BELLIC enters the fight. In the most badass way, saying few things in serbian. Michael tries to go for Niko, but niko counters the strike, and snaps Michael arm. As he snaps his, he takes Michael in a chickenwing Crossface lock. He makes Michael unable to breath, killing Michael. Tommy looks at Niko and says ''Lets finish it off.'' They both go into a brutal fist fight. 6 jabs from Tommy to Nikos face, Niko is bleeding. Niko counters it afterwards, and does a punch combination with a double leg takedown. He picks up Tommy like a wrestler, and bashes him onto the glass wall. He takes Tommy in a rear naked choke, and snaps Tommy's neck. Niko, is the only man alive.. As he is , Huang enters and tries to fight Niko. Niko quickly counters Huang's jab, and snaps his neck...... Lol. 

WINNNEEEEERRRR: NIKO BELLIC

Loosestring
  • Loosestring

Now, Jack Daniel's is watery...

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:46 AM

No! Trevor gotta be the winner! Because he goes into a rage mode, and he's a cracked nutjob who is hopped up on meth!!!!!1111!1!1!!!!

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:51 PM

Tommy because he would literally run circles around them.

• Kalerney, Pastry, matajuegos01 and 1 other like this

Kalerney
  • Kalerney

---

• Members
  • France

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

Haha nice story, but pretty inaccurate : Niko is absolutely sh*t during fist fight, GTA IV has the blandest fight system I've ever seen in a PS3/360 game.

CJ would definitely win, if he uses the moves he learnt in Las Venturas.

• OneManCrimeWave and Pastry like this

Niko Montana
  • Niko Montana

Gangsta

• Facade Corporation
  • England

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:48 PM

I'd say Niko. Look at the moves he does on Brucie and the people that were attacking Roman. Also, managed to fight of Eddie Low.
Runner-ups would be Luis Lopez, bcuz he was a cage fighter, and CJ bcuz of all of the moves he learns at the gyms.
  • jeanrjm likes this

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:42 PM

My man Victor would be the (hah) victor in the fight, he's in the army for f*ck's sake.

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:46 PM Edited by Piggsy pls, 09 August 2014 - 04:48 PM.

It's gonna be either Victor or Niko, definitely.

Maybe Trevor has a chance since he was in the Air Force.

• matajuegos01 likes this

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

player hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:16 PM

Haha nice story, but pretty inaccurate : Niko is absolutely sh*t during fist fight, GTA IV has the blandest fight system I've ever seen in a PS3/360 game.

Fight system is not what you should look at: Niko was in the f*cking War. He learnt many hand to hand martial arts there, not just to shoot and kill people. And he was proabably in alot of fist fights as a kid because he grew up in a poor environment with proabably alot of bullies. He also kicked does loansharks asses when they were attack Roman. Also, he beat Brucie's steroid juiced ass. 

• Payne likes this

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:06 PM

Niko, because he gotz dem Red Army fightin skillz yo!

0:46

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:55 PM

What's with all these poll threads, Mr. sh*t?

Payne
  • Payne

Biding Open My Third Eye

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:04 AM

Niko Bellic definitely, red army skills, took on bullies and loansharks to save roman.

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:40 AM

Trevor.

Niko and pre-meth'd Johnny would be second

Pastry
  • Pastry

The Wanderer

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:15 AM Edited by Cakelover21, 10 August 2014 - 07:10 AM.

This. But Claude is almost impossible to kill in a fist fight and he is known for being a silent killer. I think the final two would be Tommy and Claude. Tommy should win though.

If he wouldnt see it coming he would get owned according to that video. And the fighting system is horrible compared to a lot of older and newer games.

Fight system is not what you should look at: Niko was in the f*cking War. Also, he beat Brucie's steroid juiced ass.
f*cking War? Never heard of it. T, Luis and Tommy were in the war too also Johnny because TLMC is a gang made by veterans. And he didn't beat brucies ass. When caught off guard he wouldn't have sh*t for a chance. And Brucie wasn't even trying to fight him. I would say your argument and my grammar is invalid.

Payne
  • Payne

Biding Open My Third Eye

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:17 AM

This. But Claude is almost impossible to kill in a fist fight and he is known for being a silent killer. I think the final two would be Tommy and Claude. Tommy should win though.

If he wouldnt see it coming he would get owned according to that video. And the fighting system is horrible compared to a lot of older and newer games.

Fight system is not what you should look at: Niko was in the f*cking War. Also, he beat Brucie's steroid juiced ass.
f*cking War? Never heard of it. T, Luis and Tommy were in the war too also Johnny because TLMC is a gang made by veterans. And he didn't beat brucies ass. When caught off guard he wouldn't have sh*t for a chance. And Brucie wasn't even trying to fight him. I would say your argument and my grammar is invalid.
Not alot of people know about the war Niko was in and I'd say its best to not talk about it.

Pooyan Cyrus
  • Pooyan Cyrus

Drake stole my notebook :(

• Members
  • Mars
  • Helpfulness Award [Concepts]
    Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:40 AM

CJ.

He enters his 'Super Fist' cheat and blows others to wall. :lol:

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Here's my card....

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:52 AM

@Phoenix_sh*t: Hahahaha. You are funny. You are also another Cj hater Niko worshipper. That is also evident. Now I'll tell you: Cj wins, because the dude knows boxing+mma. Plus he's a gymmer. Niko fought in the war a loooong time ago. Cut to the present, he whiles away his time drinking and bowling. He'll be the first one to go down because he's a paunchy old ex soldier. I laughed hard when I read that Cj only knows a bear hug tackle. Please don't let your obsession of Niko Bellic corrupt your thinking.

Loosestring
  • Loosestring

Now, Jack Daniel's is watery...

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:21 AM

What? I got some parts wrong, man. T was never in a war, he was just served for the air force for a short time, until he kicked out because of his unpredictable behavior. Yeah, The Lost was founded by a group of Vietnam veterans but Johnny wasn't born when The Lost was founded, also being 34 in 2008, how the f*ck Johnny could have been in Vietnam. I think you're trying to troll... Brucie is just a steroid pumped monkey but nothing more. Also y'know that? Niko is hinted as a good fighter throughout the whole game. Niko did broke Dardan's arm with no challenge, despite the fact that he was armed with a knife. He did a really quick and sharp attack on Brucie. Also he punched in your rock-body Brucie's stomach and he just got choked. Also I'd suggest you taking a look at the dialogue between Niko and Packie when they're on the way off the compound during "Harboring A Grudge". During that dialogue Packie tells about American prison, "fun in the shower" thing, as a respond Niko says he doubts if somebody'll be able to touch him because he has got some "moves". Also I've never heard that Tommy was in a war.

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

player hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:38 AM

U Mad Bro?

Dude play GTA IV's story again. I think it was like the serbian war or some sort of a war Niko was in, he said it himself like a million times in the story, its one of the main plot holes to why he moved to LC. Luis was not on a war at all, wtf are you talking about? Tommy??? You proabably haven't even played VC. Well, he did counter a stupid jab from Brucie and did an arm twist lock. Its not gunna sound so easy when someone does that to you in real life. 

Payne
  • Payne

Biding Open My Third Eye

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 11:43 AM

U Mad Bro?

Dude play GTA IV's story again. I think it was like the serbian war or some sort of a war Niko was in, he said it himself like a million times in the story, its one of the main plot holes to why he moved to LC. Luis was not on a war at all, wtf are you talking about? Tommy??? You proabably haven't even played VC. Well, he did counter a stupid jab from Brucie and did an arm twist lock. Its not gunna sound so easy when someone does that to you in real life. 
I believe Niko was in the Bosnian war. Its best not to describe the horrors he went through.

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:51 PM

Tommy and Luis were in a war? wut

T was never in a war either, he was in the Air Force for some time but got kicked out. Just like Vic was in the Army but got kicked out.

The only protag who has ever fought in a war is Niko.

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

player hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:54 PM Edited by Phoenix_Shit, 10 August 2014 - 04:54 PM.

@Phoenix_sh*t: Hahahaha. You are funny. You are also another Cj hater Niko worshipper. That is also evident. Now I'll tell you: Cj wins, because the dude knows boxing+mma. Plus he's a gymmer. Niko fought in the war a loooong time ago. Cut to the present, he whiles away his time drinking and bowling. He'll be the first one to go down because he's a paunchy old ex soldier. I laughed hard when I read that Cj only knows a bear hug tackle. Please don't let your obsession of Niko Bellic corrupt your thinking.

You must be the biggest idiot in the world to think I am a CJ hater and Niko worshipper. For one, my favourite protagonist is Tommy Vercetti... 2, I don't hate CJ, but he is not the greatest GTA protagonist of all time or something. And I am definently not a Niko worshipper. You must be another one of does washed up SA fanboys who love to hate on other peoples opinion and suck CJ's balls. Please, go back to GTA SA and masturbate to that. This thread doesn't need CJ fanboys. 

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Here's my card....

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:09 PM

@phoenix_sh*t: Tommy's not the best protag either. And, there's no need to be rude on an internet forum. I'd like how much sh*t you'll spout if we met face to face. I just said that your imagination is waay bad, everyone knows that Cj's got moves, even if he's not the best protag ever.

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:31 PM Edited by Tao Cheng, 10 August 2014 - 07:35 PM.

Huang Lee. He's the only protag who knows how to do kung fu and a roundhouse kick!

B001CRM3RI.01.lg.jpg

• matajuegos01 and Flafty like this

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

player hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:25 PM

@phoenix_sh*t: Tommy's not the best protag either. And, there's no need to be rude on an internet forum. I'd like how much sh*t you'll spout if we met face to face. I just said that your imagination is waay bad, everyone knows that Cj's got moves, even if he's not the best protag ever.

Please, go back to school and learn the difference between opinion and facts sugartits. Tommy is my favourite protagonist: Wich is my OPINION. Don't act like a dumb 9 year old who is sitting behind a computer and playing the tough guy act. ''I'd like how much sh*t you'll spout if we met face to face.'' Its, 2014, not 2010. By the way, 2010 called back: they wan't the tough guy act back! Lol. CJ's got moves? That is optional if you did go to the gym as him or not. Still, IMO Niko is the best at fist fights. 

If you still haven't learnt the difference between opinion and facts, you must live in a country where the its dictatorship rather than democracy. Lmao. 

• Detective Phelps and Payne like this

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

GTA IV legend

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

CJ is a f*cking pussy. Deal with it.

CJ hater/Niko worshipper 4 life.
  • Jeansowaty and Payne like this

Blennerville
  • Blennerville

Trick

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:35 PM

^^ Ya but Own Wilson schooled Niko in Bosnia.

Pooyan Cyrus
  • Pooyan Cyrus

Drake stole my notebook :(

• Members
  • Mars
  • Helpfulness Award [Concepts]
    Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:22 PM

CJ is a f*cking pussy. Deal with it.

CJ hater/Niko worshipper 4 life.

The only thing worth worshipping is my sign. Who is niko?!

Btw, I'm really getting fed up with all your NikoWorshipping religion. Let him have a break.

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Here's my card....

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:54 PM

Please, go back to school and learn the difference between opinion and facts sugartits. Tommy is my favourite protagonist: Wich is my OPINION. Don't act like a dumb 9 year old who is sitting behind a computer and playing the tough guy act. ''I'd like how much sh*t you'll spout if we met face to face.'' Its, 2014, not 2010. By the way, 2010 called back: they wan't the tough guy act back! Lol. CJ's got moves? That is optional if you did go to the gym as him or not. Still, IMO Niko is the best at fist fights.
You know, there is a word to describe you: CRAZY.

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Here's my card....

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:16 PM

@SONofLIBERTY: You, sir, amaze me with your ass-kissing ability.

Flafty
  • Flafty

✮✮✮✰✰

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:33 PM

You guys probably never played Chinatown Wars. Huang Lee is a baddass at fist fighting.

• Detective Phelps, Sergiu and Tao Cheng like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users