Photo

Fusilade - Underrated?

84 replies to this topic
Roronoa Zoro
  • Roronoa Zoro

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:52 AM Edited by Roronoa Zoro, 11 August 2014 - 11:29 PM.

Okay Fusilade... f*ckface. First, take a big step back... and literally f*ck your own face! I don't know what kind of pan-Pacific bullsh*t power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia, Jack, is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an ungodly f*cking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the f*cking United Nations and get a f*cking binding resolution to keep me from f*cking destroying you. I am talking scorched-earth, motherf*cker! I will massacre you! I will f*ck you up!

Edit:
It was late, and Tropic Thunder was on... don't judge me. :p

Everytime i grab one of these its a Simeon car. This car is dead to me.

Rob_10321
  • Rob_10321

Running you over

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:37 PM

Uhm...okay...

I personally think it's an ok car. Great for a first car, but not my sport of choice. There are plenty faster and the coupes are the best free cars out there. The ubermached Oracle is the fastest coupe and demolishes it. I personally like the F620 tho. But all in all the fusilade is just a slightly above average free car that is easily found.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:52 PM

Personally, I have mixed feelings about the Fusilade. I honestly HATE the Crossfire, in my opinion it's just an Americanized Audi TT. The TT was a beautiful car before hand, and then Chrysler f*cked everythaaaang up. My friend however, loves the Crossfire. It is a capable car indeed, but it's pretty average looks let it down I feel. I don't even think i've ever even modded it before. 

Chloroform
  • Chloroform

Smell this

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:14 PM

This was my first car and I loved it.
  • Cornbat and Darth_Zannah like this

gbarker2000
  • gbarker2000

Basket Eater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:16 PM

you dont see it because the elegy is free and demolishes anything in the sports class.  the only chance you have is if you have a better driving skill.

Elegy can be beat Jester and Massacro? How about no if you are even slightly good at driving you can beat an Elegy with many cars.

Chloroform
  • Chloroform

Smell this

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:17 PM

Personally, I have mixed feelings about the Fusilade. I honestly HATE the Crossfire, in my opinion it's just an Americanized Audi TT. The TT was a beautiful car before hand, and then Chrysler f*cked everythaaaang up. My friend however, loves the Crossfire. It is a capable car indeed, but it's pretty average looks let it down I feel. I don't even think i've ever even modded it before. 

Youre joking right? The crossfire and the tt dont even look remotely similar. The tt short hood you sit closer to the front wheels. The crossfire long hood and you sit closer to the rear wheels.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:20 PM Edited by reform, 11 August 2014 - 03:21 PM.

you dont see it because the elegy is free and demolishes anything in the sports class.  the only chance you have is if you have a better driving skill.

Elegy can be beat Jester and Massacro? How about no if you are even slightly good at driving you can beat an Elegy with many cars.

Redundant argument. If the guy driving the elegy is even close to as good at driving as you, he'll win.

Obviously, if the guy driving the elegy (or any other car) sucks, you can beat them in anything.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:23 PM

Youre joking right? The crossfire and the tt dont even look remotely similar. The tt short hood you sit closer to the front wheels. The crossfire long hood and you sit closer to the rear wheels.

The Audi TT was the basis of the Crossfire.

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:36 PM

@Chrisjtho

Thanks man. I would have to agree with the spawning too much. Right along with the Buffalo.

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• The Connection
  • United-States
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

After seeing a few cars in this thread, I kinda want to get one now.

I think it looks kinda mean with the mods.

Idk I've got weird tastes in cars.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:03 PM Edited by wolfp212, 11 August 2014 - 04:04 PM.

I had one as my first car.  Had to get rid of it a long time back in order to make room.  If we end up getting more garages, and there's nothing else I want to buy at the time I'd get one again.  A loooooooooooong time back I used to win all the time in races with it, but that was before the Jester and Massacro were in the game so it would most likely get it's butt handed to it in races these days.

justinlynch3
  • justinlynch3

GTA legit player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:30 PM

I'm not doubting the word of whoever says he's winning races in the thing, but I've been in bunches of Sports car races and I've never seen a Fusilade anywhere near the top.

When racing first started, it was Carbonizzares and Elegys winning races. Now it's the Massacro, Jester and Elegy. Like I said, I'm sure it can be done, but I've never seen it.

I kinda think I gets a edge though as many doesn't expect much from this car.     Then the race starts and I'm more or less matching these top cars off the line, a few snug corners later and I'm gone.    It seems like everybody focuses on blocking or ramming Jesters/Massaraco's/Elegy's that by the time they realize this Fusilade actually has some speed to, I'm blowing them away. lol

Then again maybe I'm a better driver then I give myself credit for as last night I was keeping up to 3 Zentorno's in a race while driving a Voltic, they had to spin me out to pull away so, meh.

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:46 PM

After seeing a few cars in this thread, I kinda want to get one now.

I think it looks kinda mean with the mods.

Idk I've got weird tastes in cars.

I'm getting one tonight in kifflom blue or all blacked out, not sure yet tbh but I will get pics on here soon to showcase this car.

hyperkane
  • hyperkane

"Like A Hurricane" x 100

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:18 PM

Was my first car online. I loved it. I miss it. May get one again someday?

0_0.jpg

Primitive mods. At the time I thought it was the coolest car around.   :blink:

lilmoonpie
  • lilmoonpie

Sometimes the hammer, sometimes the nail

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:46 PM

I'm not doubting the word of whoever says he's winning races in the thing, but I've been in bunches of Sports car races and I've never seen a Fusilade anywhere near the top.

When racing first started, it was Carbonizzares and Elegys winning races. Now it's the Massacro, Jester and Elegy. Like I said, I'm sure it can be done, but I've never seen it.

I kinda think I gets a edge though as many doesn't expect much from this car.     Then the race starts and I'm more or less matching these top cars off the line, a few snug corners later and I'm gone.    It seems like everybody focuses on blocking or ramming Jesters/Massaraco's/Elegy's that by the time they realize this Fusilade actually has some speed to, I'm blowing them away. lol

Then again maybe I'm a better driver then I give myself credit for as last night I was keeping up to 3 Zentorno's in a race while driving a Voltic, they had to spin me out to pull away so, meh.

So what you're trying to say is that when it comes to racing,

arrsIL0l.png

LogScottWood
  • LogScottWood

The People's Favourite

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:47 PM

I pimped out a Fusilade last week. Gotta say though, it's just pretty sh*t. 

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Eat me when I'm fatter

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:51 PM

The Audi TT was the basis of the Crossfire.
Developed during the union of Daimler and Chrysler, the two-seater is based on the R170 platform and shares 80% of its components with Mercedes-Benz SLK320.

http://en.wikipedia....ysler_Crossfire
  • lord tammerlain likes this

goldadderXD
  • goldadderXD

heist runner

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

Depends on it.

Its probably the fastest car that can be found in freeroam and stored, but it being in the sport class and the exentric looks make it not realy something for most people.

personaly i woud take one, but only if i got 1 more garage that is

I dont know about that... I think the Felon GT can be stored & is much better. 

when talking about performance....nope :)

Please subscribe to broughy1322

That being said, the 4 door felon owns the convertible by quite something :)

goldadderXD
  • goldadderXD

heist runner

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:03 PM

I just dont see anyone using that car in races anyhow, and yea, the cars you named totaly own it :)

According to Broughy1322, it's quicker than the Banshee, a premium sports car.

Everything is quicker than a Banshee

Unless you fully mod and double clutch.

OT : I saw it IRL, the lines through the hood are spot on, and disgusting. The Fusilade performs well, engine sounds cool, but the exterior just needs to go (though I like Darth_Zannah's). It also spawns way too much, giving it less value. I'd rather pimp a Sultan or a Futo.

If i had more garage space it actualy woud be my undercover car :)

might put some nice carbomb on it :p

Contrasting
  • Contrasting

Merryweather IMF

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:35 PM

the v6 mark on it made me get rid of it. it is pretty quick though for a casual car.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:00 PM

14077834495204_f.jpg

Stock Hood. Low Spoiler. Bodykit. 

You don't have to apply every mod to it to make it look good. 

• hyperkane likes this

rāngė
  • rāngė

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:38 AM

How did I miss this sweet ride? The stock hood put me off, but once it was modded this car is the sh*t, really fun. What;s it based off?

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:53 AM

The Fusilade is ok, nothing more, nothing less. I don't doubt it for a second when peope say they win races in it because 80% of people can't drive to save their life in this game. But, it's outclassed by a whole heap of sports cars.

About first cars; I can't be the only guy who got a car because he had to, and then sold it and used the money on day 1 of GTA Online to buy the $25k garage and get the Elegy for free? I didn't know how good it was but I knew it was good.

cuti8tushu
  • cuti8tushu

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:23 AM

lol the only time I used this glitch was the Fusilade Money Glitch Era

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Eat me when I'm fatter

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:05 AM

What;s it based off?

This is discussed at length within this thread, if you care to read it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users