Fusilade - Underrated?

84 replies to this topic
justinlynch3
  • justinlynch3

GTA legit player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:55 AM

On chance that I misspelled the name, I'm talking about this car.

Fusilade_V_Front.jpg

I picked up this car a few days ago, and literally see nobody else own or race with one.   I figure it's because the car is a fairly common road car.   But I think people are overlooking a good machine here.   In the two nights I've had it I've won 3 sports races with it.  

The car isn't the fastest in the class, but it seems to be fast enough.   And I like the traction of it.    It isn't super slippery like a Stinger GT, but it isn't super grippy either.    It has just enough traction that you can turn a slide into a drift and take a surprising smooth corner with it.

What do you guys think.   Does the Fusilade deserve more credit among sports cars?

• Scaglietti, PandaLambpaws, CrusherTroi and 1 other like this

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:57 AM

Its no doubt a good car.  theres only two reasons i don't like it

1.  Simeon likes it too much, resulting in me getting two stars every time i get in it

2.  Its ugly AF

other than that, it handles very well and has generous acceleration.  

• hugh750, Doland J. Trump, ten-a-penny and 7 others like this

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

Member of the Dope Fresh Nation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:59 AM

you dont see it because the elegy is free and demolishes anything in the sports class.  the only chance you have is if you have a better driving skill.

SightsIn
  • SightsIn

Mid-Tier Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:59 AM Edited by No-scope=NO_HOPE!!, 09 August 2014 - 05:00 AM.

IMO, it's the only 'sports' car worth picking up off the street if you need something fast. It has a nice-looking rear end too.

Dannnisaur
  • Dannnisaur

Heroic Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:00 AM

It's an okay jack-this-car-to-make-a-quick-getaway vehicle, but other than that I personally don't like it too much. I mean, it's not really the best at any category, but just average for a sports car. Plus it isn't the greatest looking vehicle in my opinion nor does it have many options for customization at LSC.

godziller
  • godziller

Playa

• Members

Fusilade is a cool car...just not a standout...too common...but a good performer...I'll take one a mod one up...keep it for a week sell it and then repeat like 2 months later

AlienThree
  • AlienThree

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Russia

IMO, it's the only 'sports' car worth picking up off the street if you need something fast. It has a nice-looking rear end too

Now if only we could find a paint-job that doesn't look like sh*t on it besides black, and very very very dark grey.

• Locrito1995 likes this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:07 AM

Interlagos blue like on the beemer Z4M. Those hood strips though.They're just gross. The carbon trim with the vented hood only makes it worse. It does have a pretty nice ass though.

Looks like a Z4 crossed with a Cayman. The side isn't bad too. It's just that the front is a little too stubby.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:07 AM

i don't care for it, to me it's ugly.

but selling it at lsc can get you about 9k.

Aby
  • Aby

★ Sexualizer ★

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Biggest Like Whore 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Best New Member 2013

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:08 AM

It's incredibly ugly, but a good car for a noob.

CSUdude
  • CSUdude

Free Candy van driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:13 AM

Just like other cars like the Asterope (Toyota Camry), this car suffers from too much real world stereotypical thinking that often makes it underappreciated in spite of its more than capable performance.

IMO, When people see this, I think they think of a Chrysler Crossfire. And when people think of that car and Chrysler, they think of some sort of inferior automotive brand. So no one cares about it and it is underappreciated. But it is more than a capable car IMO, especially one that spawns often. This car has saved me many many times when I needed a quick getaway from a random car on the streets.

• Blingy and itrpatrick like this

itrpatrick
  • itrpatrick

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:16 AM

Just like other cars like the Asterope (Toyota Camry), this car suffers from too much real world stereotypical thinking that often makes it underappreciated in spite of its more than capable performance.

IMO, When people see this, I think they think of a Chrysler Crossfire. And when people think of that car and Chrysler, they think of some sort of inferior automotive brand. So no one cares about it and it is underappreciated. But it is more than a capable car IMO, especially one that spawns often. This car has saved me many many times when I needed a quick getaway from a random car on the streets.

This^^

Great for stealing and making a getaway. I wouldn't own one, though.

ZHPbim
  • ZHPbim

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:23 AM

Interlagos blue like on the beemer Z4M. Those hood strips though.They're just gross. The carbon trim with the vented hood only makes it worse. It does have a pretty nice ass though.
Looks like a Z4 crossed with a Cayman. The side isn't bad too. It's just that the front is a little too stubby.

I've said it so many times and I thought I was the only one. The car is clearly a z4 coupe. But I disagree on the cayman... The front is a crossfire, hence the ugly hood "stripes".

Eyecandy
  • Eyecandy

You're favorite. Neighborly Neighbor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:24 AM

Just like other cars like the Asterope (Toyota camry) its a lexus is350

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:24 AM

It was the first car I had in GTA V online. Was pretty good, my brother smash violent duct early on and bought a comet, there wasn't much difference between them. Until, he bought a turbo.. Lol makes me laugh the early days and money struggles. If only the game still had so much to unlock.
  • PandaLambpaws likes this

lilmoonpie
  • lilmoonpie

Sometimes the hammer, sometimes the nail

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:21 AM

i don't care for it, to me it's ugly.

but selling it at lsc can get you about 9k.

Modded, maybe. The base money given for a Fusilade at LSC is $3,600, placing it firmly in the "not worth selling" category.

It was the first car I had in GTA V online. Was pretty good, my brother smash violent duct early on and bought a comet, there wasn't much difference between them. Until, he bought a turbo.. Lol makes me laugh the early days and money struggles. If only the game still had so much to unlock.

It was my first car in GTA online, too. God, that seems like years ago. I thought that car was the sh*t. I worked my ass off to buy an apartment 'cause they said heists were coming soon and we'd need an apartment. I quickly figured out there were lots better cars and eventually sold it.

I won't pass one up in Freemode if I need to steal a car, but I'd much rather have a good coupe or sedan.

justinlynch3
  • justinlynch3

GTA legit player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:24 AM

I kinda like the car modded.   Mines something like this but a different blue

FusiladeTunning.jpg

And I knew it couldn't be just me that found this a capable car in a race.

• AceCrossHairs likes this

gorskiegangsta
  • gorskiegangsta

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:05 AM

It's the best performing non premium vehicle, and is very cheap to insure/claim - an excellent first car choice (practicality wise) for a new player if they can't get their hands on, or don't like, the Elegy. It doesn't look all that great, though, and the Elegy (which majority have 'free' access to anyway) runs circles around it.

I used to have a chromed+crew pearl Fusilade - the only car I ever chromed fully (as it was already ugly and I figured 'what the hell...'), and it was quite fun to drive and dependable in missions as well.

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:19 AM

this has been my PV for long before I get my first garage (when you cant buy car from game internet yet)

good speed, good traction, not too ugly, 

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:23 AM

Anyone that thinks the car is inspired by anything other than the Crossfire, really need to let their imagination relax for a bit. With that being said, It was my first car online, but I'm not a fan of it's looks.

• Blingy and MickeyKnox like this

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Boss

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:30 AM

According to Broughy1322, it's quicker than the Banshee, a premium sports car.

But everyone seems to use the Jester, Massacro, and Elegy RH8 in sports races. All three of those cars demolish it.

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Not much of an impression...

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:36 AM

@GiantsGiants Where is your Fusilade?

OnTopic:I used to have a Fusilade when I got my first garage (Ah how quick time flies).The car is quite decent but I just can't keep it as it's quite unappealing to me (The mods aren't so good looking either except the spoiler).

Yurtle-D-Turtle
  • Yurtle-D-Turtle

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:45 AM

I really like this car, sold it a couple of days ago but only because I ran out of room, Its not the fastest sports class by a long shot but when you do win races in it people rage, I've even been called a hacker because I've won in it.

~TKP~
  • ~TKP~

Wind yer neck in! TKP_1st(PS4)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:54 AM

agree with everything you say OP. I just cant stand it due to the noise it makes. It's a Carkiller for me.

Yurtle-D-Turtle
  • Yurtle-D-Turtle

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:01 AM

I think these lower end of their class cars would be more popular if instead of the class system it was done by performance points or something similar so you could have mixed class racing

• manicmechanic71 likes this

wingoose
  • wingoose

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:24 AM

It was my first PV that got fully modded, decent little run-around. Though once I built up a bit of cash I replaced it with a Turismo. Nowadays whenever I happen to steal a Fusilade off the street I admit I do get a little nostalgic and want it back in my garage, but then I remember at the end of the day it's a Chrysler, so... no. 

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:10 PM

I definitely agree on the fact that it's under-appreciated. 

I own one and occasionally race with it. It has nice handling and it's size makes it nimble. 

Given looks, I actually really like it. I have one that's not fully modified, hood and spoiler are stock, it does have a body kit and everything else. A very smooth look. I'll see if I can post a picture later. 

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:01 PM

This was my first PV from when online launched. Served me well through the lower levels.

Dan_Houser_Official
  • Dan_Houser_Official

I am dan houser pls buy shark cards

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:02 PM

Just got one and im liking it, never thought I would

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:09 PM Edited by Hyperglide, 09 August 2014 - 02:09 PM.

It was my first car in GTA O.  Thought it was good but it really sucks.  The worst thing about it is it's mediocre in every why which makes it one of the worst cars in the game.  There's nothing special about it.  Avg. performance, avg. handling, avg. looks, no mods, meh salable value.  It doesn't have any character either.  At least pieces of crap like the Rat Loader and Regina have some character.

I don't even think it's the best starter car anymore.  I would give that to the Sultan RS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users