Its easy to get.

hmmm not that easy!!! finally got mine two months ago

• Lay and 13SAMRAI like this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:23 PM Edited by Malibu454, 11 August 2014 - 01:23 PM.

And when the other players see it on their screen?
lol It looks like ya fell asleep at a party and they all took sharpies to yo face
LMAO!! :p

1DrfL
  • 1DrfL

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:53 PM

Unlocked this ages ago but mostly through using pistols and MGs and yea it was totally not worth it. Boost for something more interesting like the ride or die tattoo

Turkey.
  • Turkey.

"Ezekiel 25:17..."

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:22 PM Edited by TurkeyShenanigans, 11 August 2014 - 02:24 PM.

I've got the skull tattoo. It really only looks good either default, with serpentine or sometimes with trapped in a box.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:16 PM

I also earned it with five hundred legit headshots. And I'm not a big fan of how it looks on my character.

world-war-live
  • world-war-live

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:32 PM

is anyone open to help me with this i'm on ps3 send me a message here in private if you wanna help :)

I can help.

Send me a message,I can't do it.

Or just add me DanieleN10

can't send you either you on ps3?

13SAMRAI
  • 13SAMRAI

~Wreck13Sh/t!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

is anyone open to help me with this i'm on ps3 send me a message here in private if you wanna help :)

I can help.

Send me a message,I can't do it.

Or just add me DanieleN10

can't send you either you on ps3?

I am looking for it also, we can trade if you'd like, let me know...

Big Corleone
  • Big Corleone

A very inconspicuous dude.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:28 PM

...and for all of you saying the Headshot Tattoo is ugly and lame...come say it to my face when you see me in the streets...lol.Lv8pap.jpg
I love my headshot tattoo and my face paint.
The sh1t ain't make-up, it's a lifestyle.cbe69d.jpg

u try too hard to be cool

Right, because theres an award for that.
Hahahha

They are just pictures you jealous little girls. Amazing.

What is there to be jealous about? You have a tattoo that only you can see, what else do you want us to be jealous of?

• Delta India Echo likes this

zoobulon
  • zoobulon

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by zoobulon, 04 September 2014 - 09:42 PM.

just be douchy and concentrate on your K/D ratio, snipe and run, especially team-mates from just run missions, it's the biggest common factor of all the players who unlock this feature. 

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

For Paul.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:29 AM

...and for all of you saying the Headshot Tattoo is ugly and lame...come say it to my face when you see me in the streets...lol.

Lv8pap.jpg

The sh1t ain't make-up, it's a lifestyle.

cbe69d.jpg

Well aren't you just a HARDCORE BAD.ASS? Jesus. that's the childish thing I've ever heard on one of these threads... congratulations, KID.

Its easy to get.

They're just trying to sound cool...  :colgate:

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:11 AM

Oh boy you all ran out of tampons or what?

It's just a pic of something some of us like.
Just like when people post pics of their cars because they like them. No different here.
No one is saying we are better than you because we like the face tattoo and you don't.

But if you are offended that we like something you don't then that's pretty sad.
We are just having fun with something that's in the game you fools.
Calling it "childish" when you yourselves are also playing the video game, makes you sound hypocritical.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

cswood
  • cswood

Jack of No Trades

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:20 AM

Are the tattoos even worth it? Whenever I see someone elses tattoos they are always blurry and pixelated on my screen though MY tattoos look clear on my screen (I can only assume it's the reverse for everybody else).

Or is it more about the accomplishment? I guess I could understand it then.

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:40 AM Edited by Delta India Echo, 05 September 2014 - 03:40 AM.

Are the tattoos even worth it? Whenever I see someone elses tattoos they are always blurry and pixelated on my screen though MY tattoos look clear on my screen (I can only assume it's the reverse for everybody else).

Or is it more about the accomplishment? I guess I could understand it then.

Face tattoos are a huge literal pile of sh*t.

It makes you look like a scat fetishist on other people's screens. 

higs420
  • higs420

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:20 PM

Does anyone know how to get the tattoo on the left or right arm, for winning 50 deathmatches? It's on the lower arm and it's in the shape of a burning heart i think. I've just checked my stats on the social club and apparently I've won 252 deathmatches. I play alot of team deathmatches so I'm guessing the tattoo is for single player deathmatches. I still think I've won more than 50 of those though.

Can anyone help? Has anyone unlocked this tattoo? I want it :(

did you check the stats on social club?

Yeah

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:13 PM

...and for all of you saying the Headshot Tattoo is ugly and lame...come say it to my face when you see me in the streets...lol.

Lv8pap.jpg

cbe69d.jpg

I'm livin' like that!

0_0.jpg

Suck it up bitches!!

• Day Reaper likes this

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 September 2014 - 02:09 AM

just be douchy and concentrate on your K/D ratio, snipe and run, especially team-mates from just run missions, it's the biggest common factor of all the players who unlock this feature. 

Mostly combat MG, and a few other weapons shooting people who were in cars. Some of them trying to run my character over. 

NunYaBussinws
  • NunYaBussinws

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:21 AM

Can anyone help me get the tattooo? Pleasee. We can trade kills

Lv8pap.jpg

cbe69d.jpg

Its easy to get.

I need help getting the tattoo
Im thirsty for the tattoo

Coltrane III
  • Coltrane III

DiamondxShootahs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2014 - 12:38 AM Edited by Coltrane III, 26 November 2014 - 12:56 AM.

Ugh, I guess its cool that people like it but I find that tattoo looks so hideous lol. First time I saw that tattoo, I was with a friend and we were running missions with a friend of mine who I didnt really know. He had a female character with that tattoo and she was all tatted up and in military garb. After we ran some missions and went into freeroam he just instantly gunned us down. We were like wtf? I send him a message asking him to explain himself and he said GTA players always shoot first. I told him he should probably check his friends first before shooting and he gave me a terrible attitude. So my friend and I went off radar and killed him a few times and went back to my apt whem he sent mercs. He proceeded to send abusive messages following before he got blocked. Such a stunning display of douchebaggery. I dont like to generalize, but experiences like that always makes me wary of people with face tattoos, combat clothing or ridiculous camo like that since I normally think they're probably not too friendly. I personally think that tattoo is absolutely repulsive. To each his own haha.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2014 - 01:20 AM

Ugh, I guess its cool that people like it but I find that tattoo looks so hideous lol. First time I saw that tattoo, I was with a friend and we were running missions with a friend of mine who I didnt really know. He had a female character with that tattoo and she was all tatted up and in military garb. After we ran some missions and went into freeroam he just instantly gunned us down. We were like wtf? I send him a message asking him to explain himself and he said GTA players always shoot first. I told him he should probably check his friends first before shooting and he gave me a terrible attitude. So my friend and I went off radar and killed him a few times and went back to my apt whem he sent mercs. He proceeded to send abusive messages following before he got blocked. Such a stunning display of douchebaggery. I dont like to generalize, but experiences like that always makes me wary of people with face tattoos, combat clothing or ridiculous camo like that since I normally think they're probably not too friendly. I personally think that tattoo is absolutely repulsive. To each his own haha.

The fact that it makes me look hideous is the god damn appeal. lol.
I dont wear my face tattoo as a status symbol. Thats what my Burning Heart and Grim Reaper leg tattoos are for.
I wear my face tattoo to be different and if it werent for the white paint, i wouldnt wear it and stay in a mask instead.
And while i dont look for gunfights in Free Mode, if you come to close, i will shoot first, but thats not because i have a head tattoo, thats because my 1st day online in last-gen, a dude drove up to me, he was on his mic and he pleaded i put my shotgun away because he was friendly. So i did, i put my shotgun down, not away, and he shot me in the face.

That was my first encounter with another human online in GTAV and since then, I dont trust anyone. I better be in Passive mode if you want to make friends. lol.
The reason why responded negatively to some of the comments in previous posts was because they were assuming pretentiousness, when all it comes down to is self-expression and nothing else.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Coltrane III
  • Coltrane III

DiamondxShootahs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:02 AM

The fact that it makes me look hideous is the god damn appeal. lol.
I dont wear my face tattoo as a status symbol. Thats what my Burning Heart and Grim Reaper leg tattoos are for.
I wear my face tattoo to be different and if it werent for the white paint, i wouldnt wear it and stay in a mask instead.
And while i dont look for gunfights in Free Mode, if you come to close, i will shoot first, but thats not because i have a head tattoo, thats because my 1st day online in last-gen, a dude drove up to me, he was on his mic and he pleaded i put my shotgun away because he was friendly. So i did, i put my shotgun down, not away, and he shot me in the face.

That was my first encounter with another human online in GTAV and since then, I dont trust anyone. I better be in Passive mode if you want to make friends. lol.
The reason why responded negatively to some of the comments in previous posts was because they were assuming pretentiousness, when all it comes down to is self-expression and nothing else.

Of course. Like I said, to each his own. I respect everyones sens of individually and it cool how people choose to express it. Especially on next gen as theres so much more character variety now. I don't understand the disrespect going around.

I can understand shooting on sight but shooting your friend who just ran a string of missions with you on sight? Thats just being a f***head. I dont always shoot on sight, I try to quick analyze any stranger appproaching to see if they are a threat. Sometimes Im right and they live, sometimes Im wrong and Im killed and sometimes they just get shot since its clearly apparent what their intentions are.

Its also pretty easy to stereotype characters on GTAO based on their tattoos, clothing or style. For me, I usually have to be mindful when I see people with some combat mask or hockey mask, or those combat outfits, face tattoo, army camo. Anyone is a threat of course can anyone can kill or be a jerk, but its hard to see someone dressed like that and not think CoD douchebag, no offense. But theres no reason to attack someone personally based on their sense of style. It all comes down to a matter of personal taste of course.
  • Day Reaper likes this

Oobe
  • Oobe

Street Cat

• BUSTED!
  • Israel

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:03 AM

I need this too, if you want to trade headshots, add me on ps3 TheLostElement

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 26 November 2014 - 07:20 PM

I need this too, if you want to trade headshots, add me on ps3 TheLostElement

I may add you tomorrow because I don't have enough time these days except for every Thursday and Friday. I usually play all day but school is kinda hard. PM me for my PSN if you want. :)

Also, since the tattoo isn't related to DM's, how do you want it, through Deathmatches or just in FR?

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:20 PM

Damn what happened to Carcer City Murdere posts? Why did he delete his opinion and his 2,000 Kill/Death ratio post?

I was just posting my own view. Deleting posts is cowardly, man. 

Putther
  • Putther

[TNWO] Crew Leader

• Members
  • India

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:33 AM Edited by GENGHISKH4N, 27 November 2014 - 07:34 AM.

LOL this thread is pathetic if there are people asking to take turns to get 500 head shots. I'm sorry but this is just hilarious!

tumblr_inline_mzm2fc5apf1qbjjs5.gif  ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

• NotoriousJDP and CrayCray like this

CrayCray
  • CrayCray

Is your arch nemesis.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 27 November 2014 - 07:59 AM

^^No man, it's beyond hilarious. Please refer to my post in this duplicate thread that just popped up.;)

http://gtaforums.com...eadshot-tattoo/
  • Putther likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:46 AM

LOL this thread is pathetic if there are people asking to take turns to get 500 head shots. I'm sorry but this is just hilarious!

Maybe, just maybe, people can't get into deathmatches.

staticguy
  • staticguy

★ Watch out for ur stop!We go deep into the ghetto!

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 November 2014 - 02:30 PM

I understand if you were requesting to trade wins on races, but this..

Zgh8GbP.jpg

Shame.....

or fame.. lmao

Putther
  • Putther

[TNWO] Crew Leader

• Members
  • India

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:29 PM

Maybe, just maybe, people can't get into deathmatches.

Then maybe, just maybe, people should get it in free mode.

• NotoriousJDP and CrayCray like this

White_Squall_13s
  • White_Squall_13s

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 November 2014 - 04:45 PM

Maybe people shouldn't try boosting for sh*t like this. Makes you seem kinda desperate
  • Putther, NotoriousJDP and CrayCray like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users