Photo

Is the Saints Row series saveable?

34 replies to this topic
Rocket2055
  • Rocket2055

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:51 AM Edited by Rocket2055, 13 August 2014 - 11:53 AM.

my grandson,17yrs old loves the Saints Row series to death but when i got the 4th game i cant really remember he told me it a bad game...i think the series should be given a 10yrs rest infact every GTA type game with carjacking and running arounds like idiots...during my days,chess and board games were the best thing unlike all these violent and evil games.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:15 AM

I don't think so. Saints Row 2 has more of an identity than 4, which feels like a rip-off of several games at once. The only GTA game that SR had a big resemblance to was San Andreas imo.

I don't trust Deep Silver with the SR franchise either, not after they released that train-wreck that was Ride to Hell: Retribution.

• BLOOD-MOND likes this

ArcadeWilliamz
  • ArcadeWilliamz

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:38 AM

I've liked Saints Row 2 a lot more better than every Grand Theft Auto game expect GTA V but I didn't like Saints Row 3 that much and Saints Row 4 is dumb. I think a new Saints Row game like SR1 & SR2 will save the series.

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:11 AM

I hope it is. They need to get back into writing a good story and knowing when to balance out wackiness and seriousness. Both SR III & IV are just oversaturated with sillyness and doesn't provide a decent amount of balance. I understand that people like to play a fun game and all, but the series started out as something completely different. It had a gangster element. Now, that is completely gone. The whole atmosphere about Saints Row isn't even about the Saints anymore. It's just stupid.

And I don't think there's no turning back because whoever is in charge cares more about money and leaving gamers who appreciate detail in the dust. Dude, it feels like the whole gaming scene is turning into one big cash grab..

• Zello likes this

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:48 PM

Saints Row 1 for life!  I literally bought an Xbox360 (the biggest POS in the history of POS's) just for that game when it came out.  I was devastated when the online servers were shut down sometime in 2010.

Anyways, nah.  Saints Row is done.  

• Zello likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users