88 replies to this topic
MattDet
  • MattDet

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:03 PM

GTA SA:

• Going to the Ganton Gym and then going to every single interior in the game from there-even Liberty City!
  • Covering the entire state in gang territories, causing the unused biker drug dealer to spawn everywhere in San Fierro as well.

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Snowman

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:31 PM

In GTA 1 there is a way to skip chapters without the use of cheats.

This is more of an exploit rather than a glitch but not that many people know about it.

Get as many cars together as close as possible and blow them up with any weapon, there will need to be a lot of cars depending on the chapter.

Blowing up the cars will give you tons of money/points, just try not to die or get arrested, when you return to the location of the cars, most of them would of despawned.

ggrobertsk48485
  • ggrobertsk48485

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:52 PM

The swingset glitch from GTAIV.

polaris23
  • polaris23

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:07 AM

<p>

GTA SA:

• Covering the entire state in gang territories, causing the unused biker drug dealer to spawn everywhere in San Fierro as well.

Huh, never knew about this one.

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:14 PM

Very simple.  You just fly out as far on the map as possible and when you die (I think) and spawn at the hospital, now you will see tons of other colors in San Fierro, Las Venturas, etc...Way more than just Vagos, Ballas, and Grove Street, that's for sure.

In one of the Las Venturas missions where you need to fly to Liberty City at St. Mark's Bistro, this causes a glitch in PS2 only I believe where a Vagos gang territory will appear at the boating school in the top left corner of the map.  It's so lightly colored yellow that I bearly noticed it.  In my playthrough I got 100% Gang Territory taken over and that Vagos territory was my last to do.  Thing is, the gang members very rarely spawn there.  I spent 30+ minutes trying to find them, and the Gang War was only ONE wave, as well.  Very strange, but it is what it is...

polaris23
  • polaris23

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:21 PM

Very simple.  You just fly out as far on the map as possible and when you die (I think) and spawn at the hospital, now you will see tons of other colors in San Fierro, Las Venturas, etc...Way more than just Vagos, Ballas, and Grove Street, that's for sure.

In one of the Las Venturas missions where you need to fly to Liberty City at St. Mark's Bistro, this causes a glitch in PS2 only I believe where a Vagos gang territory will appear at the boating school in the top left corner of the map.  It's so lightly colored yellow that I bearly noticed it.  In my playthrough I got 100% Gang Territory taken over and that Vagos territory was my last to do.  Thing is, the gang members very rarely spawn there.  I spent 30+ minutes trying to find them, and the Gang War was only ONE wave, as well.  Very strange, but it is what it is...

Oh, wow that's crazy. I wonder why that happens.

I actually was referring to the unused biker glitch. I've never heard of that one.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:33 PM

Nobody knows why such glitches occur...Coding errors?  Who knows, lol

Un-used Biker Glitch?  Huh?  What's that?  I am unfamiliar with that, too.  Or maybe I am not, but I never heard it called this before...

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:53 PM

http://gta.wikia.com..._Andreas_Bikers

This is the gang, you can find them through normal gameplay, but to give them a gang territory, or make them spawn more, you need to do that Unused Biker Glitch or the Gang Territory Glitch I think.

• Militia likes this

polaris23
  • polaris23

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:00 AM

^ That's what I was referring to, Militia!
It's crazy how I'm just finding out about some glitches to this day. It's all part of the enjoyment of the games, in my opinion!
  • Militia likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 September 2014 - 07:20 AM

The best glitch would have to be the swingset glitch in the HD era, followed by the Blue Hell trick in SA.

Cheers.

polaris23
  • polaris23

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2014 - 11:35 PM

I wish the swing set glitch worked in GTAV.

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

Where is my mind?

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:25 AM

The legendary blue hell glitch in GTA SA.

MrSemiFunny
  • MrSemiFunny

Can run Zork at 60FPS!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:37 AM

GHOST TOWN - GTA III

FLYING THE DODO - GTA III

ffgs55654
  • ffgs55654

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:39 AM

Easily the swingset glitch from IV.

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:42 AM Edited by Osho, 28 September 2014 - 03:50 AM.

In the mission "You've had your chips" you can sneak into the building and kill all of the guards without triggering a cut-scene.
But, how is that considered to be a glitch?
The thing is, if you sneak in from the main gate you'll immediately trigger a cut scene. But, if you jump from the gate adjacent to the building, and sneak inside by sticking to the wall ( near chainsaw icon ), slowly moving to the entry point, then you could enter without a cut scene, and all the guards are just standing around, meaning you're completely invisible to them -until you trigger the cut scene, and "you don't make a sound"
Now, you can kill all the guards *ONLY* with a silenced weapon, and other guards won't even react, at all.
This makes it easy to take them down by taking the advantage of a small scripted event which requires a condition ( cut scene ) to make the guards aware of your presence!
Just don't kill the guy in the forklift as it'll trigger a cut scene, and leave him last, once you have finished all the other first.
Now, the cut scene will play out formally as it should, but with NO opposition present thereafter to face.
Interesting, isn't it?
I've tried this only on PC version, so no idea about other versions :)

E: Oh! and credit to Rarusk for this idea!
  • Militia likes this

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Snowman

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:30 AM

I've tried so many times to get to liberty city on GTA SA, it's difficult enough getting to the unused warehouse as the game sometimes deletes all the markers if you reach a certain point, leaving you stuck in heaven.

polaris23
  • polaris23

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:10 PM

I always loved the GTA 3 glitch way of getting into buildings/walls by parking a car T boning the building and using the speed up gameplay cheat code to run between the car and the building wall. Somehow, doing this always enabled you to glitch through the wall.
It was fun exploring otherwise impossible places to reach such as Joey's garage.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:10 AM Edited by Militia, 12 October 2014 - 12:14 AM.

@Polaris, other than making vehicles Damageproof with the Crusher Glitch in GTA III and LCS, the glitch made your car a ghost and aloud you to drive through any building, ped, wall, car, etc...Once you put it into your garage, though, that is when it became DP once you put it in and opened the garage door back up...

This is easily the best glitch, imo.  You become a Ghost Vehicle and then your vehicle becomes indestructible to crashing.  No dents, no scrapes, no nothing. 100% health on the car at all times from crashing...

The Crusher doesn't require cheats, and you can actually get into Joey's Garage without a cheat, too.  That's how you obtain the AP/EC Stretch from "Salvatore's Called a Meeting."

This video will show you how to get into Joey's Garage without any of those cheats and also obtaining the AP (BP/DP/EP/FP) Stretch, too.

Vehicle collecting is my specialty!

polaris23
  • polaris23

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

@Polaris, other than making vehicles Damageproof with the Crusher Glitch in GTA III and LCS, the glitch made your car a ghost and aloud you to drive through any building, ped, wall, car, etc...Once you put it into your garage, though, that is when it became DP once you put it in and opened the garage door back up...

This is easily the best glitch, imo.  You become a Ghost Vehicle and then your vehicle becomes indestructible to crashing.  No dents, no scrapes, no nothing. 100% health on the car at all times from crashing...

The Crusher doesn't require cheats, and you can actually get into Joey's Garage without a cheat, too.  That's how you obtain the AP/EC Stretch from "Salvatore's Called a Meeting."

This video will show you how to get into Joey's Garage without any of those cheats and also obtaining the AP (BP/DP/EP/FP) Stretch, too.

Vehicle collecting is my specialty!

Holy **** that is impressive. I find it especially impressive just HOW people figure these things out, their execution is great, but how does one even figure out that's what's needed to be done? Sometimes it's obvious, sometimes it takes serious thought (like reversing the stretch into the water to fail the mission). I applaud all you collectors of valuable vehicles. Great stuff, I had NO idea this was at all possible. I knew of SOME of these proof vehicles, certainly not about this one nor this method. And it's been YEARS!

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Militia, 3 weeks ago.

Things are still even being discovered to this day in San Andreas, which is over 10 years old.

San Andreas and Liberty City Stories have the most Proof Vehicles in compared to all the games, though.  Vice City Stories is close behind.  III and Vice City don't have many, but they have some good ones.  GTA IV has a glitch which can convert any Vehicle into AP form, in TLaD/TBoGT and V there is no obtainable Proof Vehicles, but they do have other special features like exclusive color paintjobs and one time only vehicles where you can only find in a mission or two, etc, etc, etc...

In my Profile lists every Special Vehicle I got in all 9 GTA Games...

HeroBrineR007
  • HeroBrineR007

Perennials, Perennials everywhere!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

Best GTA Glitch? Parachute Glitch in SA. It made quite a few Unobtainable or very hard to get (AP Tampa) much easier.

pajkosinjo
  • pajkosinjo

Get Down Saturday Night

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 3 weeks ago

GTA SA-Mirror Glitch in the Tatto Shop.

Nicolas Chiribelo
  • Nicolas Chiribelo

Welcome to the City

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

I dunno if this can be considered a glitch but I remember in my early days at SA using the train at full speed to go through the barricades and exploring the map before The Green Sabre.

polaris23
  • polaris23

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Things are still even being discovered to this day in San Andreas, which is over 10 years old.

San Andreas and Liberty City Stories have the most Proof Vehicles in compared to all the games, though.  Vice City Stories is close behind.  III and Vice City don't have many, but they have some good ones.  GTA IV has a glitch which can convert any Vehicle into AP form, in TLaD/TBoGT and V there is no obtainable Proof Vehicles, but they do have other special features like exclusive color paintjobs and one time only vehicles where you can only find in a mission or two, etc, etc, etc...

In my Profile lists every Special Vehicle I got in all 9 GTA Games...

Such large sandbox games are bound to be filled with endless glitches. You rock dude.

One of my all time faces, again from GTA III, is the ability to SEE through ANY wall by simply going u against a wall, your back to it facing away from it, and using a weapon (sniper works best) aim mode to turn around. This always made it so you can see through the wall.
I don't remember if the glitch was as easy to do in Vice City.
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

You can also do Taxi Driver in GTA III with whatever car you want, but this has been known for a good decade, lol...

But that is how you start the process of doing the Crusher Glitch in GTA III.  You active the Taxi Mission in whatever vehicle you want to make DP, then you go to the Crusher with someone in the passenger side front door.  Then you let the Crusher do its magic and now you have a DP Vehicle.  So easy and fun to do...

polaris23
  • polaris23

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

You can also do Taxi Driver in GTA III with whatever car you want, but this has been known for a good decade, lol...

But that is how you start the process of doing the Crusher Glitch in GTA III.  You active the Taxi Mission in whatever vehicle you want to make DP, then you go to the Crusher with someone in the passenger side front door.  Then you let the Crusher do its magic and now you have a DP Vehicle.  So easy and fun to do...

I wonder what it is about doing that particular set of steps that makes a vehicle DP??

polaris23
  • polaris23

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Bump

joneskhf733625
  • joneskhf733625

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

It's definitely the swingset glitch from IV for me. I've spent hours having fun with it.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

I wonder what it is about doing that particular set of steps that makes a vehicle DP??

Good question.  The Crusher makes the Vehicle a Ghost that can drive through walls, buildings, and into blue hell, etc.  It also makes the Vehicle grow in size.  To make the Vehicle back to normal size, you drive into blue hell, and when you respawn back on the road, it's normal sized again.  Then you put it into your Garage and now it's DP.  No idea why it does this, but it does.  Works in III and LCS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users