please help me with decompile some csi files

7 replies to this topic
kevinwilliszjs
  • kevinwilliszjs

Player Hater

• Members
  • China

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:36 AM

when i use sb3 to decompile some Android cleo csi files.

the sb warning i/0 error 103

why ? did this files encrypted?

how to Decrypt ?

I am not to Pirate the cleo,only want to learn something from it!

thanks!!

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 08 August 2014 - 09:00 AM Edited by OrionSR, 08 August 2014 - 09:00 AM.

Try messing around with some of the debug options. There are notes on it's use in the Sanny help files. Ignore SCM header and... something else helped a lot. Or, check the scripts posted in the Chain Game Style Save Editing topic. After some intro hex editing and IPL stuff there are plenty of examples of beginning CleoA scripts in text format to experiment with.

kevinwilliszjs
  • kevinwilliszjs

Player Hater

• Members
  • China

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:41 AM

Try messing around with some of the debug options. There are notes on it's use in the Sanny help files. Ignore SCM header and... something else helped a lot. Or, check the scripts posted in the Chain Game Style Save Editing topic. After some intro hex editing and IPL stuff there are plenty of examples of beginning CleoA scripts in text format to experiment with.

great master i read the link you send to me , mybe i don';t say it clearly. 

the link you send to me is to edit the save file,

i want to decomplie some csi file like this http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jGh0Xh0

By the way could you please give me a list of all the opcode can used by Android's cleo?

thank you very much!

i had used all the ignore Parameters,it‘s not work!

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:57 PM Edited by OrionSR, 12 August 2014 - 05:22 PM.

Beats me. I can't get it to work either. I'm still having problems getting everything working right with the new Sanny upgrades and Cleo4, so I'm still not convinced I'm doing it right, Or maybe whoever wrote that script bugged it with locking tricks to make it harder to decompile. I haven't run into many i/o errors when decompiling so I'm not sure what to make of that.

Still, the last couple of posts in that save editing topic includes a couple of teleport scripts it text format. Maybe you could learn something from that. I lost track of my Android buddy so that script hasn't been thoroughly tested. I'd appreciate any feedback you'd care to offer.

Markuza97
  • Markuza97

ez skins ez life

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:06 AM Edited by Markuza97, 13 August 2014 - 01:24 AM.

Hehe, looks like our little friend "HAF HAF" stole our teleport script :)

i always lock my own script because in my country have dangerous stealer 'naufal irfan".

he claim, he is the developer of GTA SA games 

Irony...

give me a tutorial how to find the memory address

please

He doesn't even know how to find memory address but he can make complicated scripts like teleport to marker.

kevinwilliszjs
  • kevinwilliszjs

Player Hater

• Members
  • China

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:07 AM

Hehe, looks like our little friend "HAF HAF" stole our teleport script :)

i always lock my own script because in my country have dangerous stealer 'naufal irfan".

he claim, he is the developer of GTA SA games 

Irony...

give me a tutorial how to find the memory address

please

He doesn't even know how to find memory address but he can make complicated scripts like teleport to marker.

yes it's haf's script,I once asked him the encryption method ,but he didn't replay to me.
maybe he use the read_mem and write_mem to teleport, i see this in orionsr's script, 
and i think haf not only use some trip to encrypt his script and also use some compress method ,because lot of his script files are only 1k size. so maybe he use some compress method. 

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:11 AM

HAF's scripts are probably small because he has disabled the Add Extra Info to SCM option. Otherwise it would be really easy to read the script with a hex editor. I noticed that he is using the same magic address strings provided by Markuza97, "gMobileMenu" and " _ZN6CRadar13ms_RadarTraceE", but that doesn't mean he stole anything. After all, the strategy has been published openly for anyone to use in a couple of different topics.

Still, why would someone want to work with a secret code that could be messing with stuff it's not supposed to (let's assume that it's unintentional). It sounds suspicious to me.

kevinwilliszjs
  • kevinwilliszjs

Player Hater

• Members
  • China

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:25 AM Edited by kevinwilliszjs, 15 August 2014 - 01:26 AM.

HAF's scripts are probably small because he has disabled the Add Extra Info to SCM option. Otherwise it would be really easy to read the script with a hex editor. I noticed that he is using the same magic address strings provided by Markuza97, "gMobileMenu" and " _ZN6CRadar13ms_RadarTraceE", but that doesn't mean he stole anything. After all, the strategy has been published openly for anyone to use in a couple of different topics.

Still, why would someone want to work with a secret code that could be messing with stuff it's not supposed to (let's assume that it's unintentional). It sounds suspicious to me.

thanks

i know,and I also think that should not be encrypt the Cleo file,Is not conducive to the development of cleo

and i have another problem ,the 00e1 opcode in the ios main file.
i know this opcode in cleoA is “00E1: key_pressed 3 touch_point 6” and used to judgement which touch_point is pressed,but in the main file is “00E1:   player 0 pressed_key 8” ? what is this opcode uesed in ios main file? in mobile is use 0a51 or 0a52 to judgement which button is pressed,why also use the 00e1?

i find to parameters of this opcode “player 0 pressed_key” and “player 1 pressed_key”,does it mean the dafult player press some key or player 1 press some key?

and what is the key mean?does it mean like Virtual key codes in cleo3? but in mobile has the Virtual key codes?

thank you very much!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users