Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:55 AM

As much as I love Neil Young, I always hated this song by him.

• Onett likes this

Pyrrhic
  • Pyrrhic

you will never be one of us

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:11 PM Edited by Linc., 15 August 2014 - 11:12 PM.

I love Metallica so much, probably my favourite band for the past few years but I HATE Enter Sandman SO MUCH.

I could rant for so long about this song but down to a tee it was the song that sold them out. This song have birth to a big pile of sh*t from them for the next 15 years. It was backed up by their sh*tty excuse for a ballad called Nothing Else Matters and all of the sudden they decided they should stop playing metal and aim for the charts.

Then Load came along and is even more of a joke, if they had have just released ReLoad as Load and never released an album in 1997 I would be a happyam but they decided that they wanted THE MONEY.

Don't even get me started on St Anger

Listen to this monstrosity of sh*t an witness the sell out for yourself

Hylskriksen
  • Hylskriksen

Playa

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:30 PM Edited by morrami2000, 15 August 2014 - 11:31 PM.

The Prodigy - Phoenix

Its ironic though, phoenix is my fav GTA V car :)

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:34 AM

I love Metallica so much, probably my favourite band for the past few years but I HATE Enter Sandman SO MUCH.

I could rant for so long about this song but down to a tee it was the song that sold them out. This song have birth to a big pile of sh*t from them for the next 15 years. It was backed up by their sh*tty excuse for a ballad called Nothing Else Matters and all of the sudden they decided they should stop playing metal and aim for the charts.

Then Load came along and is even more of a joke, if they had have just released ReLoad as Load and never released an album in 1997 I would be a happyam but they decided that they wanted THE MONEY.

lol wtf Metallica had way worst stuff then that.  Like the entire St. Anger album.

I hated Daft Punks new project and I was a huge fan of theirs.  Especially that sh*t they did with Pharrell Williams.  Get Lucky.  Ugh..

• Mister Pink likes this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 16 August 2014 - 01:33 AM Edited by Spider-Vice, 16 August 2014 - 01:34 AM.

A good example is as above yeah. I know of Daft Punk since Homework (a long time) and they just committed suicide with "Random Access Memories". That song, "Giorgio by Moroder", they didn't even let the proper Giorgio Moroder compose his own synths just as he knows them. They were like "nope you lent us your voice now f*ck off".

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:22 AM

"Spirit of the Radio" by Rush.

I'm sure I'll get a lot of disagreement, but the song just doesn't appeal to me in any way, besides the opening riff.

Nonpareil1983
  • Nonpareil1983

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 06:47 AM

Foreigner's "I Want To Know What Love Is". I prefer Foreigner sticking to hard rock instead of soft pop-rock like that song. Luckily they usually did just that and stuck to what they were best at, making badass hard rock.

Metallica's "St Anger" I think most people already know about how bad the St Anger album is. 

bossofzeeland
  • bossofzeeland

HARDSTYLE

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:44 PM

train - angel in the blue jeans, i dont know but i just dont like it as much as the other songs

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

From David Bowie's latest album. It's not the worst song, but it is kind of annoying, and it wouldn't be so bad if there was no high-pitched "chipmunk" overlay on his voice. It sounds like he's channeling "The Laughing Gnome."

Tyla
  • Tyla

The Dick Responsible

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 18 August 2014 - 03:34 PM

Yellow Pearl. What were you thinking Phil?

I mean one of the things I love most about this guy is how he seemed to turn his hand to everything from pop to punk to heavy metal... but Thin Lizzy meets Ultravox is a little... ehh.

Video is boss, mind. :D

poley23
  • poley23

Foreigner

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:47 AM

Foreigner's "I Want To Know What Love Is". I prefer Foreigner sticking to hard rock instead of soft pop-rock like that song. Luckily they usually did just that and stuck to what they were best at, making badass hard rock.

Metallica's "St Anger" I think most people already know about how bad the St Anger album is. 

Lol "I Want to Know What Love Is" is one of my favorite songs. But that's beside the point. I guess i would have to say "I Don't Want to Live Without You" By Foreigner. That was the type of soft stuff i didn't like haha 

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

uʍop ǝpısdn

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:09 PM

Ok, good idea for a topic... but I think people are just posting popular songs by their favourite band in which they're really tired of or are at least tired of them being referred by that song. Stairway To Heaven for example... it's by no means a terrible track but you get the drift. 

So anyway, a lot of Depeche Mode's stuff is cringy before they went darker and a little "heavier."

Terrible... :(  *sigh*

Avenged Sevenfold
  • Avenged Sevenfold

R.I.P Lemmy kilmister 1945-2015

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:07 PM

Betrayed by avenged sevenfold

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 12 September 2014 - 06:38 PM

Lick Doo by Kyuss. The sound of comedy dying.

Marwin
  • Marwin

tilgi dem ikke; de vet hvad de gjør!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Norway
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:10 PM

I love Bowie but let's face it, the man has made some sh*tty music

Dottie
  • Dottie

So Predictable

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:16 PM

[video was probably here]

the most overplayed crap they have

Frontzie
  • Frontzie

Not crazy, Mum had me tested.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:38 PM

I don't really hate anything by 'Does It Offend You, Yeah?', but 'Weird Science' is the only song that is really lacking by means of... awesomeness... as it were.

Does it Offend You, Yeah? - Weird Science

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

Don't Mind Me...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2014 - 01:45 AM

Betrayed by avenged sevenfold

Fitting.

For me:

That one is offensive. Daughtry has had good songs in the past. That thing though... just wow.

The entire Neurotic Exotic album by Moving Units. It sucks because their self titled EP is so good, but then they changed to the most basic pop club crap imaginable.

'

I know this song is one of the only reasons they became famous, but that doesn't change the fact it is worse than some of the charting songs these days.

Vanilla Shake
  • Vanilla Shake

I drink your milkshake

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 October 2014 - 04:56 AM

Sure, but that's mainly his mid '80s to present material. His work from the late '60s through to the early '80s was phenomenal for the most part. I still maintain that Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) is probably his best album.

• Marwin likes this

Lazor Guns
  • Lazor Guns

Masked Felon

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:41 AM

For Linkin Park it's anything from A Thousand Suns and Living Things, simply way too different from the Linkin Park I know. I'm really glad they returned to their familiar sound with The Hunting Party.

• Nonpareil1983 and Frontzie like this

Nonpareil1983
  • Nonpareil1983

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 October 2014 - 06:39 AM

Want a Single by KoRn is another bad track by an artist I like that comes to mind.

Zombichh
  • Zombichh

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:33 PM

Tonight,Tonight from the Smashing Pumpkins. I LOOOOOOOVE that band,but that song is so annoyingly overplayed. ugh

Marwin
  • Marwin

tilgi dem ikke; de vet hvad de gjør!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Norway
  • Contribution [Music]

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:21 PM

Sure, but that's mainly his mid '80s to present material. His work from the late '60s through to the early '80s was phenomenal for the most part. I still maintain that Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) is probably his best album.

There's a lot of truth in that. I think "Young Americans" is without a doubt, his greatest work

• Vanilla Shake likes this

Vanilla Shake
  • Vanilla Shake

I drink your milkshake

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:34 PM

Somebody Up There Likes Me is still one of my go-to songs. I've gotta give some credit to San Andreas for introducing me to it ten years ago and subsequently getting me into more Bowie, among others.

(I know I went a bit off topic as this is a song I absolutely love, not hate)

• Marwin likes this

Special Members
  • Special Members

Everyday I wake up to find myself in bed

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:52 AM

Somebody Up There Likes Me is still one of my go-to songs. I've gotta give some credit to San Andreas for introducing me to it ten years ago and subsequently getting me into more Bowie, among others.

(I know I went a bit off topic as this is a song I absolutely love, not hate)

Fascination (In GTA IV) was also a good one. I really don't like most of the songs on that album. The title track has sort of a tropical vibe I don't like. 

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:58 AM

I still kind of strangely like it. But it's too cheesy and ridiculous even for my tastes.

Beatles' sh*ttiest song because they thought it was a good idea to incentivize John being a retard with his junkie hipster girlfriend.

Pooyan Cyrus
  • Pooyan Cyrus

Drake stole my notebook :(

• Members
  • Mars
  • Helpfulness Award [Concepts]
    Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:40 AM

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=LA2dWLXcKGE

This song sucked, really. I was hardly disappointed from G-Unit after hearing it.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

uʍop ǝpısdn

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:00 AM Edited by Mister Pink, 06 November 2014 - 09:08 AM.

I still kind of strangely like it. But it's too cheesy and ridiculous even for my tastes.

Beatles' sh*ttiest song because they thought it was a good idea to incentivize John being a retard with his junkie hipster girlfriend.

Second one isn't a song, really... I see where you are coming from but you can't listen to it and try fit it in through the conventional "song" structure. It's more like Musique Concrete. Anyone interested in sound design and recording would find this pretty interesting, especially given the time and technology back then and the fact that such a pop band we're so experimental and progressive, is great. Not saying, I'd love to sit there and listen to it. I don't think it was designed to be aesthetically pleasing to one's ear and it's certainly not a song. :p

EDIT: Didn't mean to undermine your thoughts on it or sound like I know it all.. just my personal though/opinion. 

• DeafMetal likes this

YA BOY DIRT
  • YA BOY DIRT

Man, you really are a cold-blooded motherf*cker.

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 November 2014 - 12:35 AM Edited by DirtSPP, 16 November 2014 - 12:35 AM.

A good example is as above yeah. I know of Daft Punk since Homework (a long time) and they just committed suicide with "Random Access Memories". That song, "Giorgio by Moroder", they didn't even let the proper Giorgio Moroder compose his own synths just as he knows them. They were like "nope you lent us your voice now f*ck off".

I respect your opinion and all, but that second part isn't true. GBM was never meant to be a collaboration, they wanted to create a track to honor the work he pioneered in the last 40 years as a tribute. Moroder was in on this and waxed lyrical on the mics for 2 minutes on Punk's behalf.

For me, LRAD by Knife Party used to irritate the sh*t out of me, simply because it was big room house and a wild deviation from their past work. It's grown on me though, and their latest album is filled with diverse music that I once would have considered f*ckery.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users