Photo

iPad mini Problems

3 replies to this topic
albanyave
  • albanyave

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:43 PM

I won an iPad mini and now it won't connect to public wifi. It set up fine at that public wifi and now it just won't connect.  Any solutions for this.  I've been to Apple's website and it seems like everyone is talking about a home router.  I'm trying to connect to the public wifi with no success.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Wolf68k
  • Wolf68k

always howling

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Technology] 2013
    Best Contributor [Technology] 2012

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:20 PM

Details to what you have tried might help. Because my first suggestion is to first try turning off the wifi and then back on. Next would be to power off the ipad; hold the down the power button on the top/edge until you see the slide to power off come up and do just that, wait a few seconds then turn it back on.

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:07 PM Edited by SimsDaniel916, 07 August 2014 - 06:07 PM.

I won an iPad mini and now it won't connect to public wifi. It set up fine at that public wifi and now it just won't connect.  Any solutions for this.  I've been to Apple's website and it seems like everyone is talking about a home router.  I'm trying to connect to the public wifi with no success.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

There is a good chance that the Wi-Fi you are connecting to has a Internet Password. Once connecting to the Wi-Fi, open Safari and perhaps you will be taken to a page in order to accept the public WiFi's terms of use. If not, reset the device and if none of that works, contact Apple by phone or go to an Apple Store.

albanyave
  • albanyave

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:36 PM

Thanks guys.  I'll try and hope I'll be able to connect.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users