Photo

The V:MP 3rd Party Client discussion

137 replies to this topic
Michael5074
  • Michael5074

High Ranked Gangster

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 December 2014 - 06:42 PM Edited by Michael5074, 30 December 2014 - 06:43 PM.

So as NTA said a few days ago, we can expect a 3rd party client, created by him, just 1 month after the release of the game.
This client would be similar to SA:MP, and will allow people to host their own servers, create custom gamemodes with custom scripts and so on.

Let's make this our official discussion, of those who really want this kind of modification, and let's show NTA that it will be worth it.

Please, avoid flaming or any other kind of offense to this topic or to the players that are waiting for this kind of 3rd party client.

Cheers.

It sound like a really cool idea but will i be able to install V-MP if i buy the game from steam ? I mean i'm 100% sure steam won't allow 3rd party applications so i will have to copy all the game's files to the V-MP installation folder but what about the .exe file . You can clearly see that you can't use the exe you downloaded from steam so where could i get a GTA V.EXE ? 

Luchingador
  • Luchingador

Trick

• Members
  • Bolivia

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:38 PM

So as NTA said a few days ago, we can expect a 3rd party client, created by him, just 1 month after the release of the game.
This client would be similar to SA:MP, and will allow people to host their own servers, create custom gamemodes with custom scripts and so on.

Let's make this our official discussion, of those who really want this kind of modification, and let's show NTA that it will be worth it.

Please, avoid flaming or any other kind of offense to this topic or to the players that are waiting for this kind of 3rd party client.

Cheers.

It sound like a really cool idea but will i be able to install V-MP if i buy the game from steam ? I mean i'm 100% sure steam won't allow 3rd party applications so i will have to copy all the game's files to the V-MP installation folder but what about the .exe file . You can clearly see that you can't use the exe you downloaded from steam so where could i get a GTA V.EXE ? 

you clearly never used mods with Steam games.

• Aleph-Zero and sampandmtafan like this

WertyRO
  • WertyRO

LAPD

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:46 PM

Cheers.

The V-MP Client executable would launch the game for you.

Aleph-Zero
  • Aleph-Zero

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:13 PM

Steam isn't a streaming service lol. The game is in you computer, you do whatever you want with it.

Antaxi
  • Antaxi

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:16 PM

Cheers.

what the client lol
did you ever play in gta v
you can went online only after game(sp) is loading via character switches or in the game menu

same rules for pc

grimoire2008
  • grimoire2008

Rat

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:29 AM

Which version of the map would server hosts have available to them to use? Are they both different maps with different files? Multiplayer without all the events and random sh*t you can do around the map would feel much different.

Aleph-Zero
  • Aleph-Zero

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2014 - 07:12 AM

what the client lol
you can went online only after game(sp) is loading via character switches or in the game menu

same rules for pc

You went full retard.

It's 4 am here, sorry. I hope someone explains it to you, but it's something along the lines of "it doesn't matter".

Michael5074
  • Michael5074

High Ranked Gangster

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:17 PM

Cheers.

what the client lol

same rules for pc

we're talking about a possible V-MP mod for the game and not the standard Online Mode  that Rockstar had implemented in the game for all Platforms ! And btw thanks for answering my question and yes,i haven't modded any game other than GTA SA from Steam because i don't really purchase a lot of games from Steam 

WertyRO
  • WertyRO

LAPD

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:01 PM

And this is the official FiveM discussion, the client that will be released by NTAuthority.

http://forum.citizen.re/

ShazXV
  • ShazXV

President Of The Bullet Club.

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:52 AM

All this does it promote piracy.

IcePwrd
  • IcePwrd

Child of GabeN

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:54 AM

All this does it promote piracy.

How? CitizenIV needs a legal copy of the game, as did most of NTA's previous CoD mods

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

you know how it is man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 January 2015 - 11:43 AM

I skipped pages so I gotta ask

can they increase the player limit?

I've been playing on one server on SAMP for like 5-6 years, then I decided rp is boring so I hope some cool modes come out for this VMP

CriticalCrox
  • CriticalCrox

Snitch

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:25 PM

Of course they can.

But if they want to succeed with this project they need to take it seriously and correctly determine what they're going to do. Just like SA-MP team did.

Michael5074
  • Michael5074

High Ranked Gangster

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:38 PM

Have they started  working on it now that GTA V is out?

Breitsmeister
  • Breitsmeister

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:02 AM

Im eagered to see a gta v mp mod.

TheSun
  • TheSun

I'm an optimist,dreaming of an Utopia...

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2015 - 10:56 AM Edited by TheSun, 18 April 2015 - 10:57 AM.

Im eagered to see a gta v mp mod.

Aren't we all?. Something like Samp or Mta for 5  will be amazing to say the least but it will take time.

vsimoesbh
  • vsimoesbh

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 May 2015 - 01:30 PM

O Finally i found a place with people that understand me! hahaha, yes, as people said SA:MP and PAWN made GTA boundless, and the best multiplayer experience i ever had it was on roleplay servers of SA:MP, i was very sad about IV:MP not beeing made, so i surely can support someone doing something like V:MP for us.

I had a RPG server in the past, and it was the most amazing experience on internet gaming i could have, Rockstar can kiss my ass on that, cause the current GTA V multiplayer really sucks, not totally, some heists are interesting, but never so good as the stuff we do on SA:MP.

I want to be a part of a gang again, or a mafia, or something else...i want to carry my materials do make drugs, weapons or anything else, i want to see all that stuff on GTA V.

GO FOR IT!

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2015 - 04:16 PM Edited by Zer0w5, 07 May 2015 - 07:09 PM.

I'm having a blast with FiveM already.

And now we have player names working, thanks to UnTraDe  :D

c21.png

• #PoWeR likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users