Need Some Content Creator Ideas

36 replies to this topic
h00k3d0nchr0n1cz
  • h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:03 AM

Well, I want to make some crazy Content Creator stuff, but I'm running low on ideas. I'm known for making crazy stuff (sorry, no giant ramp races and stuff, I know how you guys LOVE it  :lol:). If anyone has any requests, or ideas for some insane CC jobs, let me know!

http://socialclub.ro...games/gtav/jobs

(Sorry for anything that's broken, I'm experimenting!)

SilentMase
  • SilentMase

Knights of Badassdom Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:12 AM

An American Gladiator type capture would be cool.  I made one but the creator is broken, and mine was pretty short. (First time stacking in creator)

• vipprimo likes this

Luissantiago9
  • Luissantiago9

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:31 PM

A maze race where at the beggining you star in a box and then have to get off your bike and climb over the box to get into the maze and the checkpoints are scattered all around the map
If you do make this can you put a link to it
A race going up in a spiral staircase
The stairs would be ramps and crates
And as you progress up you hit checkpoints

Aurtherbunghole
  • Aurtherbunghole

Crackhead

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

Is there a way to place a capture bag/suitcase in the back of a train car? 

I had a prison break idea but I don't think it would play very well. 3 players spawn in the prison and 3 players have to break into the prison with a police SUV and grab everyone. Then you take all 6 players to a remote garage where there is 3 two-seater motorcycles and they all have to jump onto the train and grab the bag/suitcase. (All the while police will be enabled so that everyone will have a large police presence chasing after them.) Once they manage to grab the bag/suitcase they have take it to a drop off point like one team to Martin's and the other to Trevor's. If you die you get respawned at the bar where you play darts but you have a slower motorcycle. Kind of like the chopper.

The hardest part of this is that it would be a capture and that means multiple teams and usually teams don't play nicely in the same sandbox. Plus getting players to follow that flow usually wouldn't happen. Even if you put the story in the description the players first instinct would be to go directly to the bag/suitcase and go cap it. 

Some friends and I did this scenario in a private lobby along with some other huge back story ideas and it was a lot of fun. It would be nice to structure it a little better and have better control of it. 

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz
  • h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:40 PM

I had a prison break idea but I don't think it would play very well. 3 players spawn in the prison and 3 players have to break into the prison with a police SUV and grab everyone. Then you take all 6 players to a remote garage where there is 3 two-seater motorcycles and they all have to jump onto the train and grab the bag/suitcase. (All the while police will be enabled so that everyone will have a large police presence chasing after them.) Once they manage to grab the bag/suitcase they have take it to a drop off point like one team to Martin's and the other to Trevor's. If you die you get respawned at the bar where you play darts but you have a slower motorcycle. Kind of like the chopper.

The hardest part of this is that it would be a capture and that means multiple teams and usually teams don't play nicely in the same sandbox. Plus getting players to follow that flow usually wouldn't happen. Even if you put the story in the description the players first instinct would be to go directly to the bag/suitcase and go cap it. 

Some friends and I did this scenario in a private lobby along with some other huge back story ideas and it was a lot of fun. It would be nice to structure it a little better and have better control of it. 

I started the "Prison Break" idea but I was unable to do what I wanted to do in a capture. As you said, it's hard to get everyone to cooperate in a sandbox. Captures are very close to missions. In fact, they're of the same "subtype". The difference is missions have more versatility. They allow the placement of "goto" markers that give a text along with a (yellow) GPS location. Teams can be put against teams of NPCs rather than VS other teams and their actors.

If I was able to create a mission, I would create this idea and polish it to make it perfect. A capture version would be more of a "fight fellow inmates/prison guards to steal the keys to escape" where it would just be a normal capture.

Aurtherbunghole
  • Aurtherbunghole

Crackhead

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:30 PM

I started the "Prison Break" idea but I was unable to do what I wanted to do in a capture. As you said, it's hard to get everyone to cooperate in a sandbox. Captures are very close to missions. In fact, they're of the same "subtype". The difference is missions have more versatility. They allow the placement of "goto" markers that give a text along with a (yellow) GPS location. Teams can be put against teams of NPCs rather than VS other teams and their actors.

If I was able to create a mission, I would create this idea and polish it to make it perfect. A capture version would be more of a "fight fellow inmates/prison guards to steal the keys to escape" where it would just be a normal capture.

I like that idea... that would be cool if you could make the capture point on the train and use the mobility of it to make it more interesting,

Stick with me on this one. Start inside the prison and have to *secure the keys (haha just wait for side note). Then STEP 2 you have to escape from the prison. STEP 3 have a roadblock where the cops would be funneling out of the prison and call in an airstrike from Merrywether. STEP 4 eradicate the police presence. STEP 5 take out some police choppers with a sniper bullet to the rotor. STEP 6 and 7 use your minigun to take out everything else. STEP 8 get on the train and make it to FREEDOM!!!!

*Step 1: Secure the keys

Step 2: Ascend from darkness
Step 3: Rain fire
Step 4: Unleash the horde
Step 5: Skewer the winged beast
Step 6: Wield a fist of iron
Step 7: Raise Hell
Step 8: Freedom

(Does any of that sound familiar at all?)

• h00k3d0nchr0n1cz likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:35 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 10 August 2014 - 05:38 PM.

Here's an Idea, tell us how you got the UFO on this map of yours "Mr I don't have a modded console"

~r~Zany~s~ ~b~Zancudo~s~

1_0.jpg

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz
  • h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:15 PM Edited by h00k3d0nchr0n1cz, 10 August 2014 - 07:36 PM.

Here's an Idea, tell us how you got the UFO on this map of yours "Mr I don't have a modded console"

~r~Zany~s~ ~b~Zancudo~s~

1_0.jpg

I made the job.  :lol: Same way I got the "jumbo" Jet on the runway of Ft. Zancudo.

I don't need a modded console to mod.

Aurtherbunghole
  • Aurtherbunghole

Crackhead

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:32 PM

Ok I think I've got something I'm really proud of. It's a story line arc of prisoners escaping the prison once they have the keys from the guards. They have to hustle to the airfield to get guns and weapons and a vehicle they can fly into Fort Zancudo with. (Prison Break THE ESCAPE)

Next is the "Funding" part. These criminals just got out of the joint and now need to make some money to rebuild their empire. They need to steal some jets from the northern landing strips. Our heroic gang of criminals then need to fly those jets to there arms dealers at the airport. (Prison Break THE FUNDING)

Once they've completed this come to find out that the arms dealers for each of our heroic criminals gangs arms dealers are rivals and they only way they can settle their differences is by having you and your team set up a Maze Bank Area Rooftop Tank Capture. So for this you will need to grab a cargobob conveniently located right in front of where you spawn at the airport and pick up tanks from on top of the airport parking structures. (Little tip.... if you have one of your teammates get into the tank as you cargobob it to the Maze Bank Arena they can provide cover fire for you!) Proceed to take said tanks to the roof of the Maze Bank Arena and drop them off. (Prison Break THE FAVOR)

This is where it all comes to a head... you and your group of heroic criminals have not only set up this battle to the death for your beloved arms dealer. YOU ARE THE CONTESTANTS IN IT!!! Which group of heroic criminal will come out on top of this 4 stage story arc from breaking out of the prison in immanent doom. (Maze Arena Tank Capture)

Good luck and tell me what you think?

http://socialclub.ro...ZPU2t9v5xpUIa-Q [Xbox 360] Make sure to add to game from right under the search bar as I don't know if it would only add that one job at a time.

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:20 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 11 August 2014 - 01:24 PM.

~r~Zany~s~ ~b~Zancudo~s~

1_0.jpg

I made the job.  :lol: Same way I got the "jumbo" Jet on the runway of Ft. Zancudo.

Tried to run it a couple of times, it hung on the launching screen every time. R* must have filtered out jobs containing "certain" props and vehicles. 

Anyway I would like to know how you done this despite it probably being patched. The job title test was also red and blue. Trippy, so would you care to explain.

Also just for the threads sake, I'm quite enjoying making my RDR and Sons of Anarchy themed DMs.

levi447
  • levi447

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:24 PM

Why do you say you don't need a jailbroken ps3, when obviously the only ones that can place ufos in a match as this are modders and on top of that games like this (pretty much like "Titan of a Crap" was) get regular players like most on this forum thrown into cheaters pool just for participating in it, sometimes even just by bookmarking these kind of jobs. So why should we give more ideas just so more unsuspecting players can get bad/cheater pool for what 5-10 mins of what you think is fun? I'm not knocking you or any decent modders here (The helpful ones of course and not god mode asshole BS kind) but don't you think you should have some kind of disclaimer or at least caution those who will try to bookmark this so if the above does happen they know what they got themselves into instead of coming back and whining that they didn't know that it was a hacked job and would get them in trouble?

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz
  • h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:10 AM Edited by h00k3d0nchr0n1cz, 12 August 2014 - 03:15 AM.

Tried to run it a couple of times, it hung on the launching screen every time. R* must have filtered out jobs containing "certain" props and vehicles. 

Anyway I would like to know how you done this despite it probably being patched. The job title test was also red and blue. Trippy, so would you care to explain.

Also just for the threads sake, I'm quite enjoying making my RDR and Sons of Anarchy themed DMs.

Hmm, I tried it today and didn't have an issue. Even invited a few buddies along. Are you on the Xbox 360?

Why do you say you don't need a jailbroken ps3, when obviously the only ones that can place ufos in a match as this are modders and on top of that games like this (pretty much like "Titan of a Crap" was) get regular players like most on this forum thrown into cheaters pool just for participating in it, sometimes even just by bookmarking these kind of jobs. So why should we give more ideas just so more unsuspecting players can get bad/cheater pool for what 5-10 mins of what you think is fun? I'm not knocking you or any decent modders here (The helpful ones of course and not god mode asshole BS kind) but don't you think you should have some kind of disclaimer or at least caution those who will try to bookmark this so if the above does happen they know what they got themselves into instead of coming back and whining that they didn't know that it was a hacked job and would get them in trouble?

Well, the colored title (you can't see this on the SC) and the image with the UFO in it kinda give it away. I haven't had anyone, even myself, get any action taken on my account for uploading a mission let alone participating in it. The payout and RP rewards are not adjusted so it's nothing more than a session with some odd objects in it.

Again though, you don't need a modified console to mod. You just gotta do a bit more work.

levi447
  • levi447

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:25 AM

Well, the colored title (you can't see this on the SC) and the image with the UFO in it kinda give it away. I haven't had anyone, even myself, get any action taken on my account for uploading a mission let alone participating in it. The payout and RP rewards are not adjusted so it's nothing more than a session with some odd objects in it.

Again though, you don't need a modified console to mod. You just gotta do a bit more work.

Understandable on the obvious modded part with the ufo in the picture but that didn't stop people with the "Titan of a Crap" Mission made by funmw2 even when he showed the also obvious monkeys for pilots of the helicopter for backup, I'm just curious though what do you mean you don't need to have a modded console to mod? That in itself contradicts your statement? Please expand on your explanation as honestly I don't believe that to be true as there would be more modded missions and such going on in online if so...

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz
  • h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:28 PM Edited by h00k3d0nchr0n1cz, 12 August 2014 - 02:44 PM.

Understandable on the obvious modded part with the ufo in the picture but that didn't stop people with the "Titan of a Crap" Mission made by funmw2 even when he showed the also obvious monkeys for pilots of the helicopter for backup, I'm just curious though what do you mean you don't need to have a modded console to mod? That in itself contradicts your statement? Please expand on your explanation as honestly I don't believe that to be true as there would be more modded missions and such going on in online if so...
The reason there aren't more is because a total of about two people know how (or really bother) to mod missions. Judging by the amount of broken and "$10000000 SUPER RAMP" jobs, it's probably a good thing! You'd be amazed at what I can do on retail, believe it or not. Need cash?

I don't know how I can prove it to you.

I understand you skepticism given searching for modded mission pulls up JTAG/jailbroken consoled users but give me a way to prove it and I will.

Leeds-Monkey
  • Leeds-Monkey

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

you could prove it by telling us how to place props in restricted place like fort zancudo and airport

• Nitty Don, TheMckeever and stronktank like this

thrillhous
  • thrillhous

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:02 PM Edited by thrillhous, 12 August 2014 - 04:03 PM.

I've never seen the train while in the Capture Creator. It can however spawn on capture jobs.

Similar to this you can place a vehicle.

Put an actor in the vehicle. Set patrol distanced to Wander.

Put a capture object in the vehicle on the actor.

This will cause the actor to just take off with the loot.

Depending on whether they are aggressive or defensive will determine their driving style.

Oddly aggressive seems to stop at stop lights. And defensive just takes off as fast as they can.

So you could for instance put a Cop in an armored truck holding a briefcase and have to chase him down.

Bonus: You can stickybomb the vehicle without destroying Madrazo's precious documents. IYKWIM.

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:40 AM Edited by TheMckeever, 19 August 2014 - 11:57 AM.

Please explain, right we gotcha you don't need a modded console to mod.

So could you please explain how you made it, cause all we've heard fro you is "It wasn't a modded console" and that's not an explination but more of a statement that no one here believes. Mate but I've spent 3 days in the creator and ain't never seen no UFO and in your eyes I've just not worked hard enough at it.

I don't know how I can prove it to you.

The old fashioned way. By telling us how you done it, PM us if your worried about kickstarting a "modded job hell"

Oh yeah I'm on PS3 and it says your jobs are on PS3

I've never seen the train while in the Capture Creator. It can however spawn on capture jobs.

Depending on whether they are aggressive or defensive will determine their driving style.

Oddly aggressive seems to stop at stop lights. And defensive just takes off as fast as they can.

So you could for instance put a Cop in an armored truck holding a briefcase and have to chase him down.

Bonus: You can stickybomb the vehicle without destroying Madrazo's precious documents. IYKWIM.

Great explination.

• stronktank likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:59 AM Edited by TheMckeever, 13 August 2014 - 10:59 AM.

~r~Zany~s~ ~b~Zancudo~s~

1_0.jpg

Glad you cleared that up. Seems legit.

Leeds-Monkey
  • Leeds-Monkey

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:46 PM

in another thread http://gtaforums.com...n/?p=1065844355

you said "No, I'm using a retail console. That would be using a mod menu. I don't use GTAO or the Content Creator to mod the jobs."

you are just another hacker, no way of doing what you have said you can do using just the content creator.

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz
  • h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:31 PM Edited by h00k3d0nchr0n1cz, 13 August 2014 - 01:37 PM.

I don't mean to be rude but it's as plain as I put it. I have a retail PS3 and some knowledge. You're right, it's not a glitch. There is no way to access the train, UFO, snow vehicles, etc., from the Content Creator itself. There are other ways to pull that off.

I haven't posted or PM'd people with a method because of a few reasons. One is it isn't just for modifying missions. It can be used for malicious purposes. If I released this and it caused damage to others' accounts, we could see the GTApocalypse again, worse than these mod menu fools.
  • TheMckeever likes this

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz
  • h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:40 PM Edited by h00k3d0nchr0n1cz, 13 August 2014 - 01:40 PM.

you are just another hacker, no way of doing what you have said you can do using just the content creator.

I prefer the term "modder" as "hacker" seems like a bad guy. I don't tend to bother others unless they bother me.
  • TheMckeever likes this

Leeds-Monkey
  • Leeds-Monkey

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:47 PM Edited by Leeds-Monkey, 13 August 2014 - 01:47 PM.

what do you use, rockstar clould emulator?

or your own server?

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz
  • h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:41 PM

what do you use, rockstar clould emulator?

or your own server?

Neither.

BlackMetalDevil
  • BlackMetalDevil

Killing Time...

• Members

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:40 AM

A maze race where at the beggining you star in a box and then have to get off your bike and climb over the box to get into the maze and the checkpoints are scattered all around the map
If you do make this can you put a link to it
A race going up in a spiral staircase
The stairs would be ramps and crates
And as you progress up you hit checkpoints

I've made two races very similar to your descriptions a while ago. Click on the links below (PS3) to see the pictures of them on the social club site and you'll see what I mean.
The problem with the maze idea you have is that you would need to block every checkpoint so people don't just respawn to get their bike back once they're in the maze, I made a triathalon race ( http://socialclub.ro...Yw?platformId=2 ) that forces you to get off your bike in some areas but I because of the size of the checkpoint respawn area it would be hard to do on a small scale for a maze with the limited amount of props we have available.

TurkeyShenanigans
  • TurkeyShenanigans

^^THIS^^

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:03 AM

I did a Grove St. Massacre before.. Maybe that but in a different location?

dillono
  • dillono

That was so funny I forgot to laugh.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:13 AM

A capture in the sky. 'Nuff said.

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:16 PM

A hacker is someone who breaks into stuff cyberly, a modder is someone who uses a modified code, so yeah a modder. The actual mod menu makers are the ones that will be messing around with all the already dodgy code. Altering it to see what works. But more importantly there will be alot of stuff that over does it and crashes peoples system.

I've read that people have menus that can insta-kick people/everyone from lobbies and I've encountered people using and abusing it all over recently, noticing when they join jobs some of my mates would suddenly timeout as soon as the modder connected, Encounted people spawning behind me and "battering" me in Pistol DMs when they couldn't keep up with me.

So sh*t like this is gonna call for trusted friend sessions.

h00k3d0nchr0n1cz
  • h00k3d0nchr0n1cz

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:56 PM Edited by h00k3d0nchr0n1cz, 14 August 2014 - 04:59 PM.

A hacker is someone who breaks into stuff cyberly, a modder is someone who uses a modified code, so yeah a modder. The actual mod menu makers are the ones that will be messing around with all the already dodgy code. Altering it to see what works. But more importantly there will be alot of stuff that over does it and crashes peoples system.

I've read that people have menus that can insta-kick people/everyone from lobbies and I've encountered people using and abusing it all over recently, noticing when they join jobs some of my mates would suddenly timeout as soon as the modder connected, Encounted people spawning behind me and "battering" me in Pistol DMs when they couldn't keep up with me.

So sh*t like this is gonna call for trusted friend sessions.

Its the modified versions of the VCAHaxClient going around. With the right tools and knowledge, a mod menu can be made to do just about anything. I have it as well but there are limits to harassing people with it. I try not to bother others with my mods (unless of course I'm asked, then I'll make you dance for some cash, lol).

I mostly stick to the light Content Creator mods. Those get the "WOW!" effect without ruining someone's experience.

Ratb20
  • Ratb20

Player Hater

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

I'm trying to put a capture object onto an actor and vehicle. Can someone confirm if this is possible?
  • TheMckeever likes this

SonnyEvans
  • SonnyEvans

When in doubt, flip it out!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:47 PM

I'm trying to put a capture object onto an actor and vehicle. Can someone confirm if this is possible?

I tried that before, didnt work for me. Then again, I didnt try very hard!

• TheMckeever likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users