Photo

HELP ME

4 replies to this topic
InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:04 PM

Basically I am out of internal storage and nothing saves to my sd card anymore.
I have 14gb free on my external sd and I cant save pictures or music anymore because internal storage is full.

It was never a problem before and its started happening in the last few days.

I cant even take a damn picture anymore!

Phone- Sony Xperia Miro

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

• Members

Posted 07 August 2014 - 09:45 PM

Bump

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:34 AM

Isn't there a setting somewhere to set the default download/save location to the SD card, or an option to move the media to the card? I've never had a phone that didn't have that option... (For instance on my BB I simply click on a picture, select move, and choose the Media Card as location. I don't know how Sony works though)

You could perhaps try to connect your phone to a computer to manually move all the media to it and from there onto the card.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

• Members

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:52 PM

Isn't there a setting somewhere to set the default download/save location to the SD card, or an option to move the media to the card? I've never had a phone that didn't have that option... (For instance on my BB I simply click on a picture, select move, and choose the Media Card as location. I don't know how Sony works though)

You could perhaps try to connect your phone to a computer to manually move all the media to it and from there onto the card.

Thanks for replying bro

And nope there is only a move to internal storage option.

And do you know how I can move everything from internal storage to sd card.

Feels like I wasted money on 16gb card and im very short on cash atm :'(

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:16 PM

Well if you can't do it on the phone, then you should be able to connect the phone to a computer (if you have one... and the USB cable) and transfer everything you want from the internal storage to the SD card folder. Again, I know nothing about your phone, but that should work as far as I know..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users