Why are you people so cheap?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic
PhaQzZ
  • PhaQzZ

Business Man, Founder Of Blackwater, and Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:58 PM Edited by PhaQzZ, 06 August 2014 - 01:00 PM.

I'm constantly hearing/seeing people complain about cash cards or how all updated content should be free, you people are so Cheap. "oh no's gaming too expensive"

If you're a decent working person than you can PAY for DLC! Even if you have a family you can pay, what does it take to pay 20$ or 50$

Now to throw this out there I'm only 17 so my mom just hands me her debit card whenever I want something. My dad on the other hand well...... Gets me stuff like (dirt bikes, etc)

So don't say I'm on welfare or something. Because my family is very wealthy due to there jobs (not trying to troll or brag just sayin)

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:03 PM

You are lucky you are not my kid.
  • Outplug, The real coast guard, meatrocket8 and 19 others like this

HipHopMagician
  • HipHopMagician

Some guy on Earth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:04 PM

What you don't realize, is that not everyone's a 17 year old who can just ask there parents for something. Not everyone has jobs, I hope you know that. People payed 60 bucks for a game, which can be a bit of money for some people. And with the DLC that's come out, damn right it should be free. I wouldn't want to pay $10 for 4 cars and one weapon that isn't even good. A DLC like Ballad, definitely worth $20, DLC like that should be paid for. 

And shark cards, I don't want to start a rant, but I'm not going to pay 100 f*cking dollars for 8 million dollars inside a god damn video game. I've only bought one shark card, and that was because i had a spare $3 on my account, so I was like f*ck it, bought a $100,000 shark card. blew through that instantly. And there's a problem when people either need to buy shark cards, or glitch the game to get money in GTA. Personally, I don't like either. But I'd much rather glitch than waste real money on money in a game that's going to last 10 minutes. Missions in game pay sh*t, and you'll waste almost all the money afterwards on ammo that you used during the mission. That's why I hate them.

Sorry for a bit of a rant. 

• Outplug, ten-a-penny, LightningLord and 2 others like this

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:04 PM

>asks why people are so cheap
>gets handed everything he asks for

facepalm
  • TreFacTor, ugotsmoked, Outplug and 27 others like this

modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:05 PM

I'm constantly hearing/seeing people complain about cash cards or how all updated content should be free, you people are so Cheap. "oh no's gaming too expensive"

If you're a decent working person than you can PAY for DLC! Even if you have a family you can pay, what does it take to pay 20$ or 50$

Now to throw this out there I'm only 17 so my mom just hands me her debit card whenever I want something. My dad on the other hand well...... Gets me stuff like (dirt bikes, etc)

So don't say I'm on welfare or something. Because my family is very wealthy due to there jobs (not trying to troll or brag just sayin)

too bad they didnt spend more money on your education

• Outplug, The real coast guard, meatrocket8 and 12 others like this

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

It would have been much more reasonable to point out how you don't need to ever buy cash cards if you don't want to.

• Outplug likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Lol not a troll.

Anyways, i just spent $998 bucks on a PS4, games, another controller and a few other things for it.. You know what wasn't on my mind, despite me having the money for it? Cash cards, of any value. DLC however, i would pay for.

• Steve likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:06 PM

>asks why people are so cheap
>gets handed everything he asks for

facepalm

This. Earn your $$$.
  • Outplug and Gorodo like this

InYeezusWeTrust
  • InYeezusWeTrust

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:06 PM

Bait thread

I'll just sit back and watch you idiots make fools out if yourselves
  • Outplug, SmokeDat and ~TKP~ like this

garyharry
  • garyharry

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

too bad they didnt spend more money on your education

haha. Owned!

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

I stop reading at " I'm only 17 so my mom just hands me her debit card "

dont show off with your parents money, it's not your effort, you're just lucky to born in this family

• Outplug, Zorvaine, BigJoe_1 and 1 other like this

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Ride or Die

• Members
  • Finland

Because not all of us can ask mommy for her debit card so we can pay for stuff

• Outplug likes this

Ampuma_haava
  • Ampuma_haava

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:08 PM

Decent troll, this. Some have already bitten.

• Outplug and ~TKP~ like this

FinalSynFrey
  • FinalSynFrey

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:08 PM

Just because you earn money doesn't mean you can buy all the DLC you want. What's wrong with Rockstar giving FREE DLC? Name a Developer or Publisher that is willing to release FREE DLC? I never buy DLCs for my games. I just feel that Developers/Publishers have abused this system to half ass their games and expect you to pay for DLC just to get that content. *cough* Capcom

I find it funny that YOU are 17 and you are giving advice on how a Family should spend their money. So what if they have the money to buy DLCs? Obviously that $20/$50 would be put to use by Buying Food/Water, Clothes, paying utility bills, etc;
  • Zorvaine likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:09 PM

I know this kid is a troll. Does not change the bottom line.

PhaQzZ
  • PhaQzZ

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:10 PM

First of all I do work for my stuff, I have chores to do around my house. And I am a honor roll student so the whole education thing doesn't apply to me like some of you whiners here. You all say r* needs to add content well you should be willing to pay, stop asking for everything being handed to you. 50$ on a game to have fun is better than going out drinking and drugs Right?

modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:11 PM

First of all I do work for my stuff, I have chores to do around my house. And I am a honor roll student so the whole education thing doesn't apply to me like some of you whiners here. You all say r* needs to add content well you should be willing to pay, stop asking for everything being handed to you. 50$ on a game to have fun is better than going out drinking and drugs Right?

you are "a" honor student? and you dont know the difference between there and their...gotcha...plz give me more gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it an 8/8

• Outplug, BigJoe_1 and AuroraSkies like this

elidc
  • elidc

• Members
  • China

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:12 PM

50$ on a game to have fun is better than going out drinking and drugs Right?

No.

• Outplug, meatrocket8 and Cant-B-Faded like this

PhaQzZ
  • PhaQzZ

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

Just because you earn money doesn't mean you can buy all the DLC you want. What's wrong with Rockstar giving FREE DLC? Name a Developer or Publisher that is willing to release FREE DLC? I never buy DLCs for my games. I just feel that Developers/Publishers have abused this system to half ass their games and expect you to pay for DLC just to get that content. *cough* Capcom

I find it funny that YOU are 17 and you are giving advice on how a Family should spend their money. So what if they have the money to buy DLCs? Obviously that $20/$50 would be put to use by Buying Food/Water, Clothes, paying utility bills, etc;

If they have a good budget they'll be able to buy DLC, I hope r* releases a 60$ DLC just to see you cheap not willing to pay people whine

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

Just checked join date...cya.

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

stop asking for everything being handed to you.

THE DELICIOUS IRONY
  • Outplug, ten-a-penny, Surak and 1 other like this

HipHopMagician
  • HipHopMagician

Some guy on Earth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

If they have a good budget they'll be able to buy DLC, I hope r* releases a 60$ DLC just to see you cheap not willing to pay people whine

$60 DLC?

That's called a full game kid.

• Outplug likes this

Relative007
  • Relative007

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

Having the Money and being willing to spend it on DLC's granted the game cost say 60 USD are two different things. Would only really spend money on DLC's if they gave comparable or better dollar for dollar value based on additional content and play time (say like TBOGT and TLAD). 

So far the DLC have been worth say < $2 if that on a dollar for dollar value with the original game. 

• Outplug likes this

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Ride or Die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

stop asking for everything being handed to you.

THE DELICIOUS IRONY

You beat me to it :p

• AlienOne likes this

Relative007
  • Relative007

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:17 PM

I Graduated from University with First Class Honours, would I use this to back up an argument NO, it is really nothing special...

PhaQzZ
  • PhaQzZ

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:18 PM

$60 DLC?

No it's not, let me guess you are one of those cheap kids at school and can't buy lunch?

How is it that you people complain when r* doesn't release a update, yet complains about paying for a update. You people just need to manage your money right, you're making gamers look bad.

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

$60 DLC?
No it's not, let me guess you are one of those cheap kids at school and can't buy lunch?

How is it that you people complain when r* doesn't release a update, yet complains about paying for a update. You people just need to manage your money right, you're making gamers look bad.
Shut the f*ck up you spoiled piece of sh*t, PS4 and Xbox One games cost $60.
Or are they not full games, as you claim?
  • Outplug and longcreek92 like this

moostered
  • moostered

Racer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:20 PM Edited by moostered, 06 August 2014 - 01:21 PM.

You're calling others cheap.... Yet you have to get your parents to buy it..... Interesting.
  • Outplug and Angelic like this

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Ride or Die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:21 PM

Is this from your well of wisdom after 17 years of being spoilt?

• Outplug likes this

modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:21 PM

$60 DLC?

lmao do they teach trolling 101 in school now? this kid is good

• Outplug and ~TKP~ like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users