Welcome to the Premier League 2014/2015 Prediction League.
- You must predict the before the matches before they kick-off.
- Predictions should contain the score of the match.
- If both players end up with the same score at the end of the season then they will both be declared winners of the prediction league.
- If you predict the correct result, you will be awarded three points. For example, if Manchester City beat Newcastle 1-0 and you predicted this right then you will get three points.
- A single point is awarded if you predict the correct result. For example, if Manchester City win 1-0 and you predicted them to win 2-1, you will get one point.
- If you predict the right score but you don't get the winner right then you will not get any points. For example, if Newcastle win 2-1 and you predicted Manchester City to win 2-1, you will not get any points.
- All of the above apply for drawn games.
- Predict the top four.
- Predict the three teams you think will be relegated.
- Leicester, Burnley and QPR are the newly promoted teams.
- Predict the best promoted team
- Predict the golden boot winner.
Any suggestions for new rules, scoring etc are welcome!