Quantcast

» «
Photo

Should R* make us work a little harder for Simeon?

36 replies to this topic
Chris223
  • Chris223

The Simple Gamer

• Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:09 PM

I usually go for a gander at the wanted car... but if it's not something worth at least $10,000 I pass.  F620, Jackal, Tailgater and the like I will do.

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:55 PM Edited by LeopardGecko, 06 August 2014 - 06:57 PM.

I would like if they made a Simeon mission where you have to participate in a street race to win an NPCs car,if you shoot him,steal a car or lose a race,you fail the mission,you have to win it like the pink slips award.Also,it would be cool if some Simeon mission included towing a car you repo.

Online missions in general could use some imagination,almost all of them are just:go somewhere-kill someone-take something-get it to your contact.

• tfroam likes this

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:06 PM

I would require a higher payment for those repo jobs. But if Simeon paid us based on the condition of the car at the end of those missions, I might consider it.
  • tfroam likes this

TCA
  • TCA

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

**** NO! Wish we could raid his car lot and put him 6ft under. We risked our lives to get paid peanuts, while he sits back and gets a nice big quiet slice. If he paid better like 5-6k It might provoke me to do something for him, I'll stick with some of Ron's and Gerald's.

Hidden Zombie
  • Hidden Zombie

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:09 PM

Wow. A lot of Simeon hate. I like the car theft ideas, I just wish there was a bit more challenge in them. Remember in GTA IV when you just got a picture? I want that back. Our maybe something where you have to steal like 5 in a short amount of time like Gone in 60 Seconds.

Oh and the digest thing...must not be a lot of Family Guy fans here...

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:27 PM

Didn't we get photos with story mode Epsilon cars? Why not for Online?

NoMeansPlayDeaf
  • NoMeansPlayDeaf

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 August 2014 - 05:39 AM

MAYBE IF HE CONSIDERED PAYING US MINIMUM WAGE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users