• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic
xPwnHD
  • xPwnHD

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:49 AM

"Oh man Rockstar isn't pumping out constant DLC."

Oh man Rockstar isn't pumping out heists after they were promised twice to be in the game very early on and after 9 months it's still not here as they instead release a sh*tty hipster update which was a complete joke.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:51 AM

I think a lot of the anger stems from the lack of responses as to what is really going on with the thing we want the most.

They don't say sh*t.

they do talk

" in a few weeks or so... "

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:54 AM

I think a lot of the anger stems from the lack of responses as to what is really going on with the thing we want the most.

They don't say sh*t.

they do talk

" in a few weeks or so... "

haha pretty much this and "keep all your comments on topic"

Bill_Assassin
  • Bill_Assassin

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:01 AM

R* is a great developer that looks out for its fanbase. Tell me about any other game that would have given us all these vehicles, clothes and weapons for free. You guys need to give them a break, something has obviously gone wrong with the heists and R* are trying to fix it.

You guys deserve to be playing COD and forking out cash every other week or so.

Oh man Rockstar isn't pumping out heists after they were promised twice to be in the game very early on and after 9 months it's still not here as they instead release a sh*tty hipster update which was a complete joke.

Why do you think they would stand getting abused by the likes of you if they could relese the heists? Give them a break.

Starsky83
  • Starsky83

Peon

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:01 AM

Thats because they are previous gen and current gen is where the cuture lies :p

Thespaz9
  • Thespaz9

Sweg Lord of Battlefield 4 and Ace Combat 4

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:03 AM

OP is a f*cking greedy little sh*t, who's mad that Rockstar won't make DLC quick enough for him.
  • Xyn and TheGoodSgtScooter like this

xPwnHD
  • xPwnHD

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:05 AM

R* is a great developer that looks out for its fanbase. Tell me about any other game that would have given us all these vehicles, clothes and weapons for free. You guys need to give them a break, something has obviously gone wrong with the heists and R* are trying to fix it.

Why do you think they would stand getting abused by the likes of you if they could relese the heists? Give them a break.
One of the heists missions are done. In the dns days it was leaked. More than half a year is a pretty long break.

EchoCompany
  • EchoCompany

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:11 AM

It seems abundantly clear to me that Rockstar took the easy way out and announced GTA for next gen early in order to shirk their responsibilities to keep developing for current gen. Through either arrogance or incompetence, they have completely bungled this game and lied to buyers promising heists for over nine months. Furthermore, it's been over one month since any content was released at all. This is shocking since Rockstar famously promised heists affirmatively (yet again) by the end of spring. All they had to do to make up for their failure was to release 3 new t-shirts, a re-skinned car, and a copycat rifle this week or last and many would've forgotten and kept blindly playing. But no, either through their arrogance or complete ineptitude, Rockstar is silent.

Now this isn't to say that current gen won't get new content but I wouldn't be surprised if the game releases on PS4/XBone before we see it. That's how long off it will be. This company is a joke. They should be held to task for their lies to consumers like other gaming companies have by the community. 

You will jump on GTA V Online for the PS$ so fast.. Stop lying to yourself son.. Be knocking Old 97 year old grandma and her 13 year old great grandson over to get to that case!! By the way, that 13 year old you pile drove into the PS4 accessory case drove his 97 year old Grandma to Walmart so she could by him a "Pre Algebra learning game" they release for Christmas. 

Bill_Assassin
  • Bill_Assassin

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:13 AM

One of the heists missions are done. In the dns days it was leaked. More than half a year is a pretty long break.

That was sh*t though. I wouldn't want heists to be glorified jobs. R* realised this and intelligently decided to revamp all of them.

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:14 AM

OP is a f*cking greedy little sh*t, who's mad that Rockstar won't make DLC quick enough for him.

Again, didn't address any of my points. No one has.

Rockstar releases these lame DLCs (if you call them that) as a way of buying us off to delay a major game feature they probably didn't start coding until November. 

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:19 AM

Current Gen and Next gen?
I think you mean Last gen and Current gen.

Thespaz9
  • Thespaz9

Sweg Lord of Battlefield 4 and Ace Combat 4

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:19 AM Edited by Thespaz9, 06 August 2014 - 03:21 AM.

Rockstar releases these lame DLCs (if you call them that) as a way of buying us off to delay a major game feature they probably didn't start coding until November.
Then buy a new console or a PC. Or just don't play the game.

Be happy with the game and stop whining.

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:19 AM

Congrats. Rockstar has been successfully injected their bullsh*t into your mind.

I hope you find enlightenment one day and snap out of your current state.

• 2281 and Thespaz9 like this

Bill_Assassin
  • Bill_Assassin

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:22 AM

Not lame, they've been good. They obviously started coding it before Online was relesed, since it was in the trailer and some hackers got one of the scripts.

If you're calling these updates lame, I can only imagine your reactions when heists would have turned out to be glorified missions.

Congrats. Rockstar has been successfully injected their bullsh*t into your mind.

I hope you return your copy of the game and never have anything to do with R* for the rest of your life. 

• Xyn and Thespaz9 like this

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:29 AM

Not lame, they've been good. They obviously started coding it before Online was relesed, since it was in the trailer and some hackers got one of the scripts.

If you're calling these updates lame, I can only imagine your reactions when heists would have turned out to be glorified missions.

I hope you return your copy of the game and never have anything to do with R* for the rest of your life. 

I wish to keep the game and keep giving feedback to Rockstar, so they can open their eyes again in the future and stop listening to blind fanboys like your kind.

• 2281 and Thespaz9 like this

EKGene
  • EKGene

Invite Only

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:37 AM

They will drink our milkshakes.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:41 AM

This company is a joke.

Please tell me about your multi-billion dollar grossing company.

Locking it as this is going nowhere.

• Thespaz9, RDT33, gorskiegangsta and 2 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users