• This topic is locked This topic is locked
406 replies to this topic
DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

Member of the Dope Fresh Nation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:59 PM

so we have passive mode, but its useless in the sense that you are more punishing yourself than the guy killing you.  so an easy way to fix this issue would be to raise the hospital bill each time you die.

its already $50 but thats useless.  too cheap.

it needs to be $1000 then doubles each time they kill you.

1 - $1000

2 - $2000

3 - $4000

4 - $8000

5 - $16000

etc.

• saintsrow, hugh750, JOEsAGGRESSIVE and 26 others like this

Trishan99
  • Trishan99

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:02 PM

This

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:07 PM

This might be the most stupid idea I have read on GTA F.

• Adeel007, Jehannum, JOEsAGGRESSIVE and 19 others like this

lilpokerface
  • lilpokerface

ME

• Members

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:08 PM

NOTHING can stop me from killing......
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE, urban_RED_NECK, serpentoflight and 3 others like this

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:09 PM

What the f*ck did I just read.

drinkduff
  • drinkduff

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:10 PM

So you're telling me.  I can go Tank people down.  Go Passive.  And make them pay $16,000 per kill?

SIGN ME UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!

• JOEsAGGRESSIVE, The Wraith, Ak47clower and 2 others like this

Donut
  • Donut

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:10 PM Edited by thekillerdonuts, 05 August 2014 - 09:38 PM.

You should be able to sue them in-game, with players HAVING to attend jury duty once every month. If they skip out on their duty for a consecutive week, then a 5 star wanted will continuously be set on them until they choose to go. Joining jury duty will be like any other job, there's 3 teams. One team has one player, called the defendant. Another team has one player, called the plaintiff. The last team has 3-13 players, called the jurors. The job is a simple voting screen, with each player getting to represent their case either in mic or writing it down as in text form. Like pre-game lobbies, you get to cycle the teams, when on the defendant or plaintiff, you can vote for them where the betting option usually is on other jobs and see their case in text form at the top of the screen where the mission briefing usually is (if they wrote it). The jury gets 2 minutes to vote, anyone who didn't vote will have to attend jury duty again until they do vote. If all jurors vote before the 2 minutes is up, the job finishes. Once finished, whichever player had the most votes will be rewarded $50,000 of the other player's money. The jury gets awarded $2000 for good behavior. However, being sued can be skipped all together. If someone threatens to sue you, a message pops up in your texts, where you can pay them anywhere from $10000 to $49,000 as an out-of-court settlement, whichever the other player agrees on. If you choose not to pay after 3 minutes, you are brought to court. Players can only sue other players once a month, so use it wisely. Players can be sued unlimitedly, so behave your self if you don't want to risk blowing your money away in court.

Spoiler

• Oz70NYC, gizmonomono, RandallFlagg00 and 4 others like this

Ishan826
  • Ishan826

B*tch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:12 PM

Hey OP, I got an idea! Make it 100,000 instead of 1000! Oh, and also, make it an instant bad sport lobby for you if you kill someone! .... :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Grow up.
  • Azhigher likes this

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:17 PM

Hey OP, I got an idea! Make it 100,000 instead of 1000! Oh, and also, make it an instant bad sport lobby for you if you kill someone! .... :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Grow up.

im the one who needs to grow up?  i think all the pussies who kill people over and over are the ones who need to grow up.

• hugh750, Magick, Upggrade and 7 others like this

Gay Tony
  • Gay Tony

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:17 PM

If anything, the grifer should pay the hospital bill and have it doubled each time for killing the same person.

• DopeFresh likes this

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:20 PM

If anything, the grifer should pay the hospital bill and have it doubled each time for killing the same person.

thats what im saying.  but have the original price be more.  $50 is nothing in this game.

• 8up local likes this

Joekill95
  • Joekill95

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:20 PM

Hospital bill is $500, not $50...

I was actually being killed by a group of hooligans earlier when I was in passive mode. It was actually fun, and it made me happy knowing they were losing money and not me.

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:21 PM

I was actually being killed by a group of hooligans earlier when I was in passive mode. It was actually fun, and it made me happy knowing they were losing money and not me.

it said $50 for me.

purevil101
  • purevil101

Hustler

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:22 PM

Griefing in gtao? Option X. Play something else.
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE and VoodooVibez like this

Gay Tony
  • Gay Tony

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:22 PM Edited by mr toasterbutt, 05 August 2014 - 09:23 PM.

thats what im saying.  but have the original price be more.  $50 is nothing in this game.

I originally thought you were being a sarcastic a** or trying to be funny. I read this as you wanted the victim to pay each time they get griefed, and have it doubled each time. You said nothing about giving anyone else the bill.

Joekill95
  • Joekill95

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

it said $50 for me.

Strange. I think it depends on how much you have in the bank/on hand. It was charging them $450 when I had a little on-hand cash and $500 when I had it all in the bank.

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:25 PM

I originally thought you were being a sarcastic a** or trying to be funny. I read this as you wanted the victim to pay each time they get griefed, and have it doubled each time. You said nothing about giving anyone else the bill.

well use common sense.  the griefer already pays $50 for killing a passive mode player, i want that price to be higher to stop griefing.

• MagicNarcosis and TimelyMeerkat like this

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:29 PM

Grow up.

im the one who needs to grow up?  i think all the pussies who kill people over and over are the ones who need to grow up.

Are you mentally retarded or something? Too much Watch_Dogs f*cked your mental state or something?

The damage is done to the VICTIMS. 

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:33 PM

so we have passive mode, but its useless in the sense that you are more punishing yourself than the guy killing you.  so an easy way to fix this issue would be to raise the hospital bill each time you die.

1 - $1000

2 - $2000

3 - $4000

4 - $8000

5 - $16000

etc.

i agree and the fine should be payed to the victim.

• saintsrow likes this

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:35 PM

1 - $1000

2 - $2000

3 - $4000

4 - $8000

5 - $16000

etc.

i dont know about that.  the victim could be a griefer that goes into passive mode.  i think its best just to have it where the griefer pays for the victims deaths.

• hugh750, 8up local and Gay Tony like this

Heists
  • Heists

Do you have the Need For Speed?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:37 PM Edited by tfroam, 05 August 2014 - 09:40 PM.

Your right he didn't but its kind of obvious what he's talking about. I would be in favour of this, but it would have to factor in the kill death ratio between certain players so tank greifers don't just get away with it.

Say Player A, the tank griefer has 10-0 kills over Player B, then pussy Player A goes into passive mode after tank goes up in flames. Player B won't have to pay for Player A's Hospital bill when he kills him until he catches up in kills.

This is how I'd work this feature in.

• luisniko, dtsmucker, TimelyMeerkat and 3 others like this

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

"HEY DALLAS! FOLLOW ME!"

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:38 PM

I don't like it. Too many pussy griefers go into passive mode the moment you take away their jet or tank. I for one relish run them down over and over in a car and get some payback on their ass. I shouldnt have to pay 16k just to kick the sh*t out of a griefer who thinks hiding in passive mode instead of manning up and taking what s/he has coming them.

• MagicNarcosis, JOEsAGGRESSIVE, RoachKiller_416 and 1 other like this

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

Your right he didn't but its kind of obvious what he's talking about. I would be in favour of this, but it would have to factor in the kill death ratio between certain players so tank greifers don't just get away with it.

Say Player A, the tank griefer has 10-0 kills over Player B, then when pussy Player A goes into passive mode after tank goes up in flames Player B won't have to pay for Player A's Hospital bill when he kills him until he catches up in kills.

This is how I'd work this feature in.

yeah you can get even, then if you kill any more times then you have to pay.

Mion
  • Mion

KingKoolaid

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by Yura'ndGames, 05 August 2014 - 09:41 PM.

Maybe 10,000?

This might be the most stupid idea I have read on GTA F.

No I think when you said glitchers shouldn't play heists is.

• dtsmucker, TimelyMeerkat, iliev77 and 1 other like this

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I missed my own 1 year anniversary! ;_;

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:42 PM

Griefing is love, griefing is life. Griefing is the essence of GTA: O, which is why R* pumps us with new assault rifles, featuring the same properties as the 'originals'.

Gay Tony
  • Gay Tony

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:46 PM

I know this is GTA but I've never really understood how the killing of another human being isn't insured, but having your car blown up is. :lol:

Passive or not, I'd say just as having other players blow up your personal vehicle and paying, they should also foot the hospital bill as well.

Or just get rid of having to pay for blowing up other people cars. It's kind of inconsistent.

Constradictions like these are exactly why I can't tell if R* actually wants us to be friendly or not.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:47 PM

hahaha my bank account would allow me to keep killing people as i please!!! 

R* wont allow that as people would use this gift money to they friends!

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:52 PM

hahaha my bank account would allow me to keep killing people as i please!!! 

R* wont allow that as people would use this gift money to they friends!

no it wouldnt.  you dont understand i said it DOUBLED each time you killed someone.  so if you pay $50,000 for killing someone, and kill them again, next time you have to pay $100,000.  Your bank account would be empty after 30 or so kills.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:52 PM

well use common sense.  the griefer already pays $50 for killing a passive mode player, i want that price to be higher to stop griefing.
I blow up a tank and the guy goes in passive. Why should I be punished for killing him while he's in passive?

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:53 PM

I blow up a tank and the guy goes in passive. Why should I be punished for killing him while he's in passive?

like the other guy said, you would be allowed to get even.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users