Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can Infernus stand a chance against other supers like Zen or XF?

16 replies to this topic
XtremesterCZE
  • XtremesterCZE

Player Hater

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:26 PM

Hello, I need an answer. I'm about to sell my XF (own reasons) and I don't know what super should replace it. I was looking foward for an Infernus not only because of the stats and fact that not much people have it, but also because it's like a sport classic in the super category. So after I sell my XF I'll have enough money to max Infernus out. What's your opinion?

BOILER.
  • BOILER.

Big. Player. Low - Layer

• Members

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:30 PM

On tight technical tracks it CAN be killer due to crazy acceleration... BUT, if u r used 2 entity, cornering MIGHT be a problem for u.

Jackpot311
  • Jackpot311

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

Sell and buy a assortment of Off-Road vehicles and go explore the world.

Omnigosh
  • Omnigosh

Raspy Smartass

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:41 PM

Sell and buy an assortment of Off-Road vehicles and go explore the world.

Op didn't ask about off-roading....He wants to know racing, not what you think he should do with another class.

OT: I loved the car. It was unique (Pokeballs in the back) and felt smooth, though outclassed by the higher tier supers. I mainly just used the car to cruise, also loved the butterfly doors.

• 2Chains4Bracelets and Awesome9822 like this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:44 PM

Yes in the 1st 100yds!!
After that it flattens out..
Ripping through city streets turning on every block the Infernus is badass..!!

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:31 PM

The Infernus is a fun car. If you choose your battles you can win short technical tracks if you race competently. It is AWD but it can also fly around a corner in a slide, while maintaining engine speed. It's also great in free roam as a stick up car. I enjoy mine. I also sold an Elegy to fund a fully upgraded Infernus. I've purchased other cars but have always held onto my Infernus, it is pretty underrated.

caarl00s
  • caarl00s

:)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:35 AM

Racing may be a little more difficult against superior supers, but is not impossible, it's enough competitive :)
It looks nice, handles really good, It's AWD and accelerate really fast, i'd definetly get one! :D
  • 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:14 AM Edited by Malibu454, 06 August 2014 - 02:16 AM.

I've won that chumps x3 race a few times when it was all the rage with my Infernus.
Those Adder and Entity punks were butt hurt for sure.
Also got 3 friend requests after the race cuz I was using my girl character in the race..

Twin Turbo
  • Twin Turbo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:18 AM

No. It wouldn't stand a chance in the sports class let alone the super class.

Aby
  • Aby

★ Sexualizer ★

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Biggest Like Whore 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Best New Member 2013

Posted 06 August 2014 - 02:59 AM

Absolutely not.

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:15 AM

If you're talking about 'stand up' as in competitive races:

Then the answer is no.

The exact reason is this:

The Infernus doesn't like to turn. The AWD and wide body profile results in a sh*tty turning radius at just moderate speed. Sure, you can turn at low speeds just fine. But the brakes also slow the car at what seems like 1/16 the rate which it gains speed (read as: brakes are total sh*t). So what does this mean? The car can do sharp turns. But it takes an expert with letting go of gas and barely tapping brakes to slide the car through these turns, and you lose more speed than more competent supers such as the Entity or the Turismo. Additionally, it can be easy to let go of the gas just barely too long, and thus force the car into a spin (as it's quite lightweight).

I have the car. I also love it. There are many plusses to the Infernus. Namely- it's a fast-as-hell supercar. The acceleration is thru the roof. I outrun many chasers and victims. It's also a fun and weird drive. Back of the car is bulletproof. Additionally I also love the looks and those doors are sweet.

• n0tj0sh33 likes this

mysteriousamg
  • mysteriousamg

SurvialistSociety Crew Leader & Savage11's Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:41 AM

No because its cheaper that the high end supers. Pay more money get better technology. Dont let anyone fool you, the infernus is based on an early 90's Lamborghini Diablo VT with the Pagani Zonda S rear bumpers and exhaust.

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:09 PM

Hell no, Infernus is total crap.
Ugly and slow.

dairyworker
  • dairyworker

I am the milk man

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:17 PM

Have one on my second charecter and am thinking NO. I love it and will hold onto it but against the same group of friends i usually race with i am always near the back in the infernus. Not fully modded yet though....

Scamboni
  • Scamboni

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Cambodia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

Infernus has great accel.  So in races with short straights and/or lots of turns it an beat any super car.  Thats been proven along time ago.

XtremesterCZE
  • XtremesterCZE

Player Hater

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:54 PM

Ok, so I guess I'm gonna buy Turismo
  • 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

Above Omnipotence
  • Above Omnipotence

2nd. To God

• Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:07 PM

I have a person on my friend list that sometimes wins in the Infernus, the best Infernus driver that I've came across. People would say he's cheating but, he doesn't, he's just that great with the Infernus.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users