84 replies to this topic
MOA WINGS
  • MOA WINGS

And now you gon' be with me for the last ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:04 AM

2 of those car ideas are stolen!

You can't steal what doesn't exist, he also says he doesn't watch any GTA youtubers.

If anything it's coincidence, and nothing to get your panties in a bunch about, it's just more inspiration for rockstar to make it happen.

Chatlogs:

10:42 PM - maddie: people are claiming you stole ideas from this one youtuber
10:42 PM - maddie: he also made a toyota supra and nissan mockup
10:42 PM - MC_DGNF_H2: lol
10:43 PM - maddie: aswell as a eclipse and rx7
10:43 PM - maddie: i have a good idea
10:43 PM - MC_DGNF_H2: from what date
10:43 PM - maddie: hold on
10:43 PM - MC_DGNF_H2: oke
10:44 PM - MC_DGNF_H2: but I never saw his videos?
10:45 PM - maddie: july 31st
10:45 PM - MC_DGNF_H2: skypra on 7/28
10:45 PM - MC_DGNF_H2: actually 7/27

so its a coincidence that he just so happens to choose both the same cars, and use them in the exact same spots?  i highly doubt that.  if you are going to post someones idea, then make sure you post credit to who created it.  not take it for yourself.

Yes. Theyre popular vehicles, coincidences do actually happen you know, and no, he didn't use them in the "exact" same spots. He edited it afterwards as to alter the look to move it away from looking like a skyline, or a RX7. the Skyline uses parts from different older models, and the back rear lights of the Supra are changed, aswell as miniscule details. I'm sorry that you believe this. But this is not the thread for it, I'm not willing to let one person derail this thread into a argument. If you want to continue arguing, please PM me about it, and we can discuss it there, but right now I wanted opinions on these vehicles, not an opinion on who you believed had an idea before.

he did in fact use them in the exact same spots.  skyline front, supra back.  rx7 body with eclipse bumpers.  and dont believe him that he didnt steal the idea.  those videos were made first, therefore, they are his.  taking credit for someone elses work is wrong on so many levels.  the least you can do is post credit to the person who first created the idea.  even if you didnt see it before.

How could you credit somebody you never heard of?

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

Riding in my '85 tahoma

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:06 AM Edited by dreaded_verse, 06 August 2014 - 06:07 AM.

I want this:

1999_Lincoln_Navigator-1.jpg

Me too!  I will glady trade my Cavalcades for some of those! And i want a Ford Explorer (And don't tell me that ugly f*cking Landstalker crap)

If those really are the OP's ideas, props man to you for the effort.

MC DGNF H2
  • MC DGNF H2

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:08 AM

You can't steal what doesn't exist, he also says he doesn't watch any GTA youtubers.

If anything it's coincidence, and nothing to get your panties in a bunch about, it's just more inspiration for rockstar to make it happen.

Chatlogs:

so its a coincidence that he just so happens to choose both the same cars, and use them in the exact same spots?  i highly doubt that.  if you are going to post someones idea, then make sure you post credit to who created it.  not take it for yourself.

I don't need to give credit to someone who I didn't get insperation from, nor stole anything from.

I work a day and a half per car, I combined the skyline-supra mix on July 27th, 4 days earlier than that video was posted. Plus the skyline that I used is the R32 with some R33 mixed in, acura/honda integra tail lights, and some other things mixed around here and there.

The RX7/Eclipse/3000gt was combined on July 29th, again, four days before the video was uploaded.

I do like the fact that he decided to use the same type of cars, but mixed them differently as it shows that people want similar combinations in the game.

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

Member of the Dope Fresh Nation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:08 AM

Chatlogs:

Yes. Theyre popular vehicles, coincidences do actually happen you know, and no, he didn't use them in the "exact" same spots. He edited it afterwards as to alter the look to move it away from looking like a skyline, or a RX7. the Skyline uses parts from different older models, and the back rear lights of the Supra are changed, aswell as miniscule details. I'm sorry that you believe this. But this is not the thread for it, I'm not willing to let one person derail this thread into a argument. If you want to continue arguing, please PM me about it, and we can discuss it there, but right now I wanted opinions on these vehicles, not an opinion on who you believed had an idea before.

he did in fact use them in the exact same spots.  skyline front, supra back.  rx7 body with eclipse bumpers.  and dont believe him that he didnt steal the idea.  those videos were made first, therefore, they are his.  taking credit for someone elses work is wrong on so many levels.  the least you can do is post credit to the person who first created the idea.  even if you didnt see it before.

who says they never heard of him?  dont take your friend word for word because right now, i am seeing this as stolen content.  the only way i will drop it is if you provide credit for those cars.

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:09 AM

I want this:

Me too!  I will glady trade my Cavalcades for some of those! And i want a Ford Explorer (And don't tell me that ugly f*cking Landstalker crap)

Hey I like the landstalker, it isn't too showy and a proper SUV (although I sold it and have a dubsta and its sexy)

everyone has a Huntley s I swear though

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

Riding in my '85 tahoma

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:12 AM

I want this:

Hey I like the landstalker, it isn't too showy and a proper SUV (although I sold it and have a dubsta and its sexy)

I just think that if it's supposed to be an expedition/navigator, it's terrible, and we need a new version.  (Because that's what i was told when i said i wanted a Ford Explorer and a Ford Expedition, was that i needed to get a landstalker.. but it's just bleh to me.. ) I don't need an SUV to be showy but it's lines are all f*cked up IMO

• NikkoCharger likes this

hotrider567
  • hotrider567

PC Master Race

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:13 AM

Nice ideas I have some myself

Declasse/Cheval Something (can't think of a name)

Front

Spoiler

Rear
Spoiler

Here's something rough I did. Nothing special and with no bells 'n' whistles and not many corrections to make it match better.
Spoiler

Maybe you guys could name it the Bravado Gauntlet. Would make a sweet car.

The Gauntlet is basically the same car, but backwards

MOA WINGS
  • MOA WINGS

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:15 AM

Chatlogs:

who says they never heard of him?  dont take your friend word for word because right now, i am seeing this as stolen content.  the only way i will drop it is if you provide credit for those cars.

Who says that? People know don't know him. It's possible to not hear about people, have you heard of a man named Joseph Teletyski? Probably not.

My friend is not providing credit. He doesn't know him, nor does he care, and neither do I. This is basically reusing resources, do you want me to go out and a limb and say that youtuber is stealing Nissan's and Toyotas idea?

• iLikeDrivinInMyTruck and Halal Cyborg like this

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:20 AM

Chatlogs:

Who says that? People know don't know him. It's possible to not hear about people, have you heard of a man named Joseph Teletyski? Probably not.

My friend is not providing credit. He doesn't know him, nor does he care, and neither do I. This is basically reusing resources, do you want me to go out and a limb and say that youtuber is stealing Nissan's and Toyotas idea?

this is stealing someone elses work.  considering he created it first.  unless you can provide some hard evidence, i will continue to believe that it is stolen.  right now you arent providing anything but words which dont prove anything.

MOA WINGS
  • MOA WINGS

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:37 AM

Chatlogs:

this is stealing someone elses work.  considering he created it first.  unless you can provide some hard evidence, i will continue to believe that it is stolen.  right now you arent providing anything but words which dont prove anything.

We already provided evidence. Please refer back a page to MC_DGNF_H2's post. These vehicles are not the same.

The RX7 is not exclusively eclipse. It uses the front bumper from a 3000GT, it also doesnt use the back bumpers of the eclipse, but the back end is entirely eclipse, and from what i'm seeing. That isn't the case in that dude's video, let's cut that off the whiteboard.

Next is the Skyline/Supra.

From what I'm seeing it's a R34 supra in the video, kind of funny considering from the start our car uses a R32 as the base. The front lights use the R33 with R33 turn signals. The grill is also modified with the R33 grill, mixed with the R32. The sides uses the Supra's side skirts, along with slanted side rear windows. The back end lights use the Acura Integra rear lights, with the reverse lights moved under the license plate, along with dual exhausts, which is literally the only thing your youtuber has. No use of the R34 here!

Off the whiteboard aswell.

I don't wanna bother with this, I know your fanboyism is going crazy to prove me wrong at this point, and while the dude in your video seems pretty chill, We would never steal content from somebody even remotely popular. I'm sorry that you believe this and at this point, I fail to see how I could even provide credit for these two different things, Sorry!

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:40 AM Edited by DopeFresh, 06 August 2014 - 06:41 AM.

We already provided evidence. Please refer back a page to MC_DGNF_H2's post. These vehicles are not the same.

The RX7 is not exclusively eclipse. It uses the front bumper from a 3000GT, it also doesnt use the back bumpers of the eclipse, but the back end is entirely eclipse, and from what i'm seeing. That isn't the case in that dude's video, let's cut that off the whiteboard.

From what I'm seeing it's a R34 supra in the video, kind of funny considering from the start our car uses a R32 as the base. The front lights use the R33 with R33 turn signals. The grill is also modified with the R33 grill, mixed with the R32. The sides uses the Supra's side skirts, along with slanted side rear windows. The back end lights use the Acura Integra rear lights, with the reverse lights moved under the license plate, along with dual exhausts, which is literally the only thing your youtuber has. No use of the R34 here!

I don't wanna bother with this, I know your fanboyism is going crazy to prove me wrong at this point, and while the dude in your video seems pretty chill, We would never steal content from somebody even remotely popular. I'm sorry that you believe this and at this point, I fail to see how I could even provide credit for these two different things, Sorry!

yet again, you are not providing any proof that you came up with the cars.  whose to say that you didnt see the video, then made minor changes to the cars after?  you have to provide true proof that you came up with it first.  until then, you stole this.

Artruo
  • Artruo

Snitch

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:45 AM

Awesome idea and great execution.

Nick1020
  • Nick1020

King of crap

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:49 AM

Welp DopeFresh I'm leaning towards a coincidence due to the fact that A the Skyline front is more an R34 B had 3 other designs C OP actually took the time to mash them together and look different from the video.

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:50 AM

Welp DopeFresh I'm leaning towards a coincidence due to the fact that A the Skyline front is more an R34 B had 3 other designs C OP actually took the time to mash them together and look different from the video.

so how does it explain how the cars have the exact same parts in the exact same areas?

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:56 AM Edited by Halal Cyborg, 06 August 2014 - 06:59 AM.

I want this:

I just think that if it's supposed to be an expedition/navigator, it's terrible, and we need a new version.  (Because that's what i was told when i said i wanted a Ford Explorer and a Ford Expedition, was that i needed to get a landstalker.. but it's just bleh to me.. ) I don't need an SUV to be showy but it's lines are all f*cked up IMO

Well I specialise in climbing SUV races and used to love this thing and only sold it recently...

http://socialclub.ro...NQ?platformId=1

http://socialclub.ro...oA?platformId=1

http://socialclub.ro...EQ?platformId=1

http://socialclub.ro...Zg?platformId=1

would beat huntleys in it without any issues...plus it has the side steps and roof rack so handy...

0_0.jpg

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

Riding in my '85 tahoma

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:58 AM

I want this:

Well I specialise in climbing SUV races and used to love this thing and only sold it recently...

http://socialclub.ro...NQ?platformId=1

would beat huntleys in it without any issues...plus it has the side steps and roof rack so handy...

0_0.jpg

Yours doesn't look too bad, i still don't like the truck tho.  You took the pic at it's most generous angle :p

MOA WINGS
  • MOA WINGS

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:03 AM

yet again, you are not providing any proof that you came up with the cars.  whose to say that you didnt see the video, then made minor changes to the cars after?  you have to provide true proof that you came up with it first.  until then, you stole this.

You completely disregarded everything I just said, I didn't come with the cars, Nissan and toyota did! Mitsubishi and Mazda did!

Oh my god, I'm providing evidence but you completely ignored it, the cars are not same whatsoever, I just did a bloody comparison.

You said the cars were same. We stole them. When I tell you the differences you yell out "You made changes!"

No one photoshops a eclipse bumper, then adds a 3000gt bumper. They are factually and statsically different. The base car for the nissan is also different from the start, there IS no minor chances in the 1st one, because its a completely different model

You really want evidence? These pictures are hosted on Dropbox, his dropbox, I'll show you the dates of "last modified"

These show all the editing dates.

proof2.png

DopeFresh
  • DopeFresh

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:06 AM

You completely disregarded everything I just said, I didn't come with the cars, Nissan and toyota did! Mitsubishi and Mazda did!

Oh my god, I'm providing evidence but you completely ignored it, the cars are not same whatsoever, I just did a bloody comparison.

You said the cars were same. We stole them. When I tell you the differences you yell out "You made changes!"

No one photoshops a eclipse bumper, then adds a 3000gt bumper. They are factually and statsically different. The base car for the nissan is also different from the start, there IS no minor chances in the 1st one, because its a completely different model

You really want evidence? These pictures are hosted on Dropbox, his dropbox, I'll show you the dates of "last modified"

These show all the editing dates.

proof2.png

thank you!  was that really so hard to do?

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:28 AM

@tehspodermen69 Where are you getting your information?

werd!! 

ArcadeWilliamz
  • ArcadeWilliamz

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:05 AM

I like them.

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:36 AM

-snip-

-snippier-

-snip of pic showing proof-

I'm glad this is sorted. MOA should of provided proof earlier (which I hope is legit proof and not tampered with) but props to him for actually telling the truth all along (if said proof is real). Did the guy in the video seen your pics, OP? Have you posted them somewhere else a few days ago? While I want to call the guy in the video out for stealing your pics/ideas, it actually seems like it's purely coincidental as he has one video of the same format/idea where he mashes an Apollo and Venom which was 2 weeks ago.

Honestly, I would rather see the pics in this topic than watch the video. The guy sounds like a gangster clown, it's really weird.
Also, he's just saying what I'm looking at. :/

MOA WINGS
  • MOA WINGS

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

-snip-

-snippier-

-snip of pic showing proof-

I'm glad this is sorted. MOA should of provided proof earlier (which I hope is legit proof and not tampered with) but props to him for actually telling the truth all along (if said proof is real). Did the guy in the video seen your pics, OP? Have you posted them somewhere else a few days ago? While I want to call the guy in the video out for stealing your pics/ideas, it actually seems like it's purely coincidental as he has one video of the same format/idea where he mashes an Apollo and Venom which was 2 weeks ago.

Honestly, I would rather see the pics in this topic than watch the video. The guy sounds like a gangster clown, it's really weird.
Also, he's just saying what I'm looking at. :/

These pics were only shared between me and MC_DGNF_H2 while they were being made, so no. Nobody else saw them, it's just weirdly coincidental.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:39 PM Edited by Alvarez, 06 August 2014 - 06:40 PM.

http://imgur.com/lvLLYpo

Just the first try. I jumped up in the night and sketched it before it eluded me.

krooked kouki
  • krooked kouki

Gear Head

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:49 PM

This thread has too much bitching about supers.

I love supers, I love sports, I love anything that has four wheels and can properly do a doughnut. I mean com'mon guys, don't be such hipsters and act like fast cars aren't cool. And we haven't gotten a super car in TWO dlc's, so pipe down. 

OT: Obv. a JDM dlc is awesome, and "the friend" is pretty good at messing around with the cars, but regardless these mockups are going to look 100x better than whatever R* would put out, just because they actually look like their real life counter part.

Keep it going though, I'd like to see some more combos anyway  :D

Khelandros
  • Khelandros

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:52 PM

BEHOLD!!! The car of the future.

Homer_Car.jpg

During the design stage I had some arguments.

homercar.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users