Pogo mask

11 replies to this topic
Shadyxi
  • Shadyxi

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

Seen a lot if players lately that have this before rank 100. Anyone know how it's being done?

Spectrap
  • Spectrap

Fuzzy Pickles

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:31 PM

It's just prosthetic. I don't even wear it because it looks stupid and makes me look like a griefer :rol:

• CosmoKramer0 likes this

Nyraider77
  • Nyraider77

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:43 AM

I'm pretty sure it's just me but every person I encounter wearing the pogo is almost always a douche
  • Stealth-Death, TMD-funk, CosmoKramer0 and 2 others like this

KronicKapture
  • KronicKapture

Poon Lord

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:22 AM Edited by KronicKapture, 06 August 2014 - 03:22 AM.

I havent seen what you're referring to and I have no idea how that would be being done. Google'd it and couldnt find anything either.

I'm pretty sure it's just me but every person I encounter wearing the pogo is almost always a douche

Trust me. It's not just you. When I see the mask it is commonly worn by 12 y/os in chrome adders and is often worn with no shirt, a bulletproof vest, and  a disgusting amount of tattoos and boots. Thats like 85% of the people I encounter wearing it. And of course they are usually in a jet, tank, or trying to reverse kill me. Too bad the usually get an rpg to the throat.

back2back005
  • back2back005

<3

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:36 AM

I'm not a douche :cry:

Aby
  • Aby

☩Ninth☩

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Christmas-Island
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:36 AM

Do us a favor and don't wear that silly thing.

BucketOfSloths
  • BucketOfSloths

Sloth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:55 AM

I havent seen what you're referring to and I have no idea how that would be being done. Google'd it and couldnt find anything either.

Trust me. It's not just you. When I see the mask it is commonly worn by 12 y/os in chrome adders and is often worn with no shirt, a bulletproof vest, and  a disgusting amount of tattoos and boots. Thats like 85% of the people I encounter wearing it. And of course they are usually in a jet, tank, or trying to reverse kill me. Too bad the usually get an rpg to the throat.

Wtf are you talking about? That's just a stereotype.

NoHtoyw.jpg

• blackwolfred and Panzer like this

KronicKapture
  • KronicKapture

Poon Lord

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:45 AM Edited by KronicKapture, 06 August 2014 - 05:45 AM.

Wtf are you talking about? That's just a stereotype.

NoHtoyw.jpg

jfrCCRK.jpg

Shadyxi
  • Shadyxi

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:36 PM

Just been seeing it recently but a level 95 and 97 had it in two different sessions. I'm two ranks away so no big deal. Just was curious. And I will wear it proud and no I'm not an asshole. (Most of the time)

Zeuez
  • Zeuez

Chamberlain Gangster Families

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:08 AM

It's funny how I always wanted that thing, then as soon as I hit rank 100 and bought it, only wore it once. Now I like my bear mask way better :)

Straight Up Menace
  • Straight Up Menace

Proud American

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:45 AM

Why? Its the mask that some people wanted. I use for everyday purposes because of my character's face is respiration mode.

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• BUSTED!
  • Somalia

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:10 AM

So how come no one has responded to OP's question?

I have seen a level 30 with a pogo mask and arctic camo hoodie too. I wanna know how it's done, not for the sh*tty mask ofc, the latter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users