» «

Will next-gen GTA 5 be $10 or regular price?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic
  • x_CrazyBuns_x

Crazy Bunny Lady >_<"

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:31 PM Edited by x_CrazyBuns_x, 05 August 2014 - 09:32 PM.

• CaptainBlack69

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:55 PM

I guess the only way to get some discount is to return your current gta 5 before the value goes down after next gen releases

• Donut

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:56 PM

Why would it even be $10? lol $20 at least. But no, it's gonna be a full $60 price, i'm 99% sure.

• EvilFiend

Trying to change

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:32 PM

I know Call of Duty it costed $10 to upgrade to the next gen version if you bought the last gen version. So will gta 5 be the same?

Only version that i think is worth purchasing for another $60 would probably be the PC version because of mods and significant graphic upgrades.

As youre the biggest hater/retard ive seen on these forums i think this is perfect for you

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...A 5 on next gen

wasnt so hard was it?

• Donut likes this

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:24 PM Edited by DIEXEL, 15 August 2014 - 11:25 PM.

I can guarantee that it is going to be $70-80, no trade-in, and knowing R* they might even pull some BS like having to pay $20 for previous DLC and then also have to pay another $10 for Heists. Sounds about right...

Yes, because Rockstar are known for making a game for one generation, reiterating it on another and charging for free DLC as well as charging extra for features that they advertised as being included (I know, I know).

You anti-Rockstar people need to step up your game. So many financial/commercial experts based on nothing more than "I want this and I want it now".

Chill out. Every piece of content has been free. The only thing you are "owed" is heists, which either have a fundamental issue or they are holding it back to test shortly before the redux. I won't defend Rockstar, but pick your battles and learn how to sound somewhat understandable of the subjects.

Nothing is free. It's all depends on the sales of shark cards on GTAO. They only release DLCs after the sales projection goals has been reached.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users