Smoking Marijuana in Paleto Bay

248 replies to this topic
BeersInsteadofGears
  • BeersInsteadofGears

Probably drunk

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:00 AM

the lack of weed/weed activities in this game is disappointing, open up smoke on the water for real

Fully with you on that suggestion LL Cool L....the possibilities for some related missions are endless. I miss those old courier missions they had back in GTA Vice City and San Andreas where you had to go deliver stuff on bicycles or in a Faggio. Just some nice chilled way to make some coin.

You could have Franklin as a contact since he's the manager of Smoke on the Water. Also you could incorporate some 'defend the crops' type missions or where you have to go burn down the crops of rival pot farmers. sh*t you could even do missions where you fly a plane and drop fliers out advertising Smoke on the Water business in the same way Michael advertised that crappy film he produced.

Or maybe I just need another bong hit...

• AlienTwo, psymin and LL Cool L like this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Soulless Minion of Orthodoxy

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:04 AM

the lack of weed/weed activities in this game is disappointing, open up smoke on the water for real

Fully with you on that suggestion LL Cool L....the possibilities for some related missions are endless. I miss those old courier missions they had back in GTA Vice City and San Andreas where you had to go deliver stuff on bicycles or in a Faggio. Just some nice chilled way to make some coin.

You could have Franklin as a contact since he's the manager of Smoke on the Water. Also you could incorporate some 'defend the crops' type missions or where you have to go burn down the crops of rival pot farmers. sh*t you could even do missions where you fly a plane and drop fliers out advertising Smoke on the Water business in the same way Michael advertised that crappy film he produced.

You can be right and need anther bong hit, brother. 

• psymin, statistic, LL Cool L and 2 others like this

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:12 AM

And now if you look into this topic you'll encounter hippies and human who praise a plant as some sort of god.

It is a gift from lord Shiva to help humanity man.
Ive known people who have cured cancer, manage all kinds of pain, use the plant to make everything from a super food to paper to concrete... not to mention the more popular uses...
Everything with a spine has cannabinoid receptors in its body. Everything. And the endocannabinoid system in humans is crazy. We are' designed' to use it.

Cannabis is legit.

That being said, more bongs in Paleto bay!
Really? So in your logic if it contains anything marijuana related it's "designed for humans"? No. A simple Google search told me that the endocanniboid system is there to regulate homeostasis.

(http://www.truthonpo...em-an-overview/)

Marijuana may help with chemotherapy because it removes nausea, reduce neuropathic pain, and help stimulate food intake in hiv sufferers. And in some studies it has shown to slow down growth and spread of cancer cells and might cause death in certain cancer cells. But no where on medical websites does it state that "it's the cure for cancer" as it's not. And also:

"Relying on marijuana alone as treatment while avoiding or delaying conventional medical care for cancer may have serious health consequences."

(http://m.cancer.org/...uana-and-cancer)

So I'd recommend you do some research and be more skeptical of what your friends and family might tell you.
First of all, i've worked in a medical marijuana center and had first-person relationships with patents, so my experience is more legit than your well researched 'google'.

Second, why do you think it is called the endocannabinoid system in the first place? The human body makes its own cannabinoids, which comes from the word cannabis.... see where im going with this?

Third, smoke some buddy. May expand your views...
Namastè

*edit - f*ck pharmaceuticals.
humans have a tendency to call miracles because they can't explain something or its highly against the odds. So the people might be claiming that the weed itself cured it and not the multiple treatments they underwent.

And the thc in marijuana is capable of binding to the receptors so yes the name somewhat makes sense, but we don't have the receptors because of marijuana use.

And sorry if I sounded like an ass, just that the way you phrased it ticked me off. And it ticked me off bc few weeks back, this kid did a presentation in speech class about marijuana and he was giving completely wrong information. So he pretty much completely ignorant to the drug he was using.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Mars
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:22 AM

I dunno man... I'm a big supporter of weed, but I also like science and demand it not be twisted, even if it supports things I believe in.  I don't trust the veracity of the science used to make that hypothesis one bit...

• Keegeroo and BeersInsteadofGears like this

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

• Members

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:27 AM

I dunno man... I'm a big supporter of weed, but I also like science and demand it not be twisted, even if it supports things I believe in.  I don't trust the veracity of the science used to make that hypothesis one bit...

I'm confused what you're trying to say.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

• Mars
    Funniest Member 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Second Best Alien

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:33 AM

I don't believe that weed is as magical as claimed.  It has many medicinal uses, but not to the extent of many proponents.  

• BeersInsteadofGears likes this

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

• Members

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:37 AM

I don't believe that weed is as magical as claimed.  It has many medicinal uses, but not to the extent of many proponents.  

ok that was a lot clearer. And I agree.
  • AlienTwo likes this

LL Cool L
  • LL Cool L

Super Homie - Baddie

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:51 AM

those ideas are wicked man, defend the crops lol and deliveries would be awesome...joints and blunts should be added to the inventory

ive come across quite a few weed dispensaries while exploring Los Santos....even if they all have the same interior..whatever lol, open them up! and have the weed van as a pegasus vehicle  

• psymin and BeersInsteadofGears like this

psymin
  • psymin

mayor of paleto bay.

• Canada

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:10 PM

And now if you look into this topic you'll encounter hippies and human who praise a plant as some sort of god.

It is a gift from lord Shiva to help humanity man.
Ive known people who have cured cancer, manage all kinds of pain, use the plant to make everything from a super food to paper to concrete... not to mention the more popular uses...
Everything with a spine has cannabinoid receptors in its body. Everything. And the endocannabinoid system in humans is crazy. We are' designed' to use it.

Cannabis is legit.

That being said, more bongs in Paleto bay!
Really? So in your logic if it contains anything marijuana related it's "designed for humans"? No. A simple Google search told me that the endocanniboid system is there to regulate homeostasis.

(http://www.truthonpo...em-an-overview/)

Marijuana may help with chemotherapy because it removes nausea, reduce neuropathic pain, and help stimulate food intake in hiv sufferers. And in some studies it has shown to slow down growth and spread of cancer cells and might cause death in certain cancer cells. But no where on medical websites does it state that "it's the cure for cancer" as it's not. And also:

"Relying on marijuana alone as treatment while avoiding or delaying conventional medical care for cancer may have serious health consequences."

(http://m.cancer.org/...uana-and-cancer)

So I'd recommend you do some research and be more skeptical of what your friends and family might tell you.
First of all, i've worked in a medical marijuana center and had first-person relationships with patents, so my experience is more legit than your well researched 'google'.

Second, why do you think it is called the endocannabinoid system in the first place? The human body makes its own cannabinoids, which comes from the word cannabis.... see where im going with this?

Third, smoke some buddy. May expand your views...
Namastè

*edit - f*ck pharmaceuticals.
humans have a tendency to call miracles because they can't explain something or its highly against the odds. So the people might be claiming that the weed itself cured it and not the multiple treatments they underwent.

And the thc in marijuana is capable of binding to the receptors so yes the name somewhat makes sense, but we don't have the receptors because of marijuana use.

And sorry if I sounded like an ass, just that the way you phrased it ticked me off. And it ticked me off bc few weeks back, this kid did a presentation in speech class about marijuana and he was giving completely wrong information. So he pretty much completely ignorant to the drug he was using.

I apologize if I came across harshly.
I understand what you are saying, and I respect your opinion just not your evidence or sources.
Lots of people, both pro and anti cannabis make erroneous claims about what it can or cannot do.
What is certain however, is that the oldest forms of heath care still practiced today (Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine) consider cannabis to be a very useful herb and have used it as such in many different forms for thousands of years.

Taking care of ones health and wellbeing is personal, and if something makes another 'feel' better, who are you (or anyone) to say they dont understand science or modern medicine or how to get better?

Well-being is in the psyche as well as the body, and for many people cannabis is a great therapeutic herb used for many reasons.

Regarding the hard scientific facts: check out norml.org
Youre already familiar with the sceptics, check out the other side...
And please look at this link ( http://the-human-sol...abinoid-system/ ) for a little more information on the endocannabinoid system and keep in mind this information is less than 50 years old... emerging science, cutting edge, all that...

one last comment - regulation of homeostasis is a big deal. Like, life-big. Huge.

Anyway again sorry if I sounded harsh, it is my belief that millions of people are suffering and dieing at the hands of a corrupt for-profit drug cartel masking as as the only solution for an officially solution-less problem (lookin at you, cancer societies).

Anyway I hope that you will take the time check out those links and perhaps familiarize yourself with a different perspective (always beneficial even if it doesnt change your opinion)

Namastè

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users