OK ive read all the help on photos but I still cant do it.
it says add the url. I don't have a url on a photo on my desktop.
I just wanted to add a photo to my post, its doesn't have img or url codes on it
can anyone help me please... without just sending me a link!!!!
1. Upload pictures to imgur or Photobucket. (I use imgur it's really fast)
2. Once pictures are uploaded you will be given a URL or you can Right click the picture to Copy Image Location or Copy Picture
3. Once you have the URL click the blue box with the little green box inside it next to the <> on the second row of the toolbar.
4. Put the URL in the box and click Ok, If you did it correctly the picture will appear if not it will be a little white box.
5. You can also just copy and paste the picture into your post by Right clicking the picture click Copy and then right click in the post and click Paste.
If you are trying to add a picture from Snapmatic make sure you get the URL from the picture itself because the "Share" link that they give you will not tranfer here and it will stay a link instead of showing the picture.
It would be a good idea to just practice here till you get the hang of it...