7 replies to this topic
RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:09 AM

Just wondering because I have a few friends who've been telling me it is over because the liberator and other things aren't available to them, but me and a lot of others are still able to buy the liberator and stuff. Anybody know when it ends? There was a special crate that dropped in a lobby this morning, but I thought it was supposed to end today, maybe tonight I guess? Anyone know for sure?

and is the 1.16 patch replacing 1.15 or are they just going to do a mega hotpatch to remove all of the independence day stuff? 

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:10 AM

The special crates always drop but they become more common in events

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 04:12 AM Edited by ajdude1, 05 August 2014 - 04:25 AM.

The special crates always drop but they become more common in events

oh ok I thought it was a beer hat or t shirt from that event. I got another beer hat yesterday or the day before so I don't know what R* is doing. 

Twilly
  • Twilly

WE WUZ KINGS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:55 PM

I have every Beer hat and I saw a special crate drop this morning too. I did my duty to make sure nobody gets one so I went their in my helicopter and ran to it like hell. Got the money then died. I'm wondering if I was in your lobby xD

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:51 AM

I have every Beer hat and I saw a special crate drop this morning too. I did my duty to make sure nobody gets one so I went their in my helicopter and ran to it like hell. Got the money then died. I'm wondering if I was in your lobby xD

2 of my beer hats disappeared yesterday >:| dammit R* I got those legitimately too. And my liberator was missing the last time I was online. :/

Hujo10
  • Hujo10

Police Clan Owner

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:46 AM

1.16 should be like most other updates and take over 1.15. I hope it comes out this morning, but I highly doubt that.

Neprit
  • Neprit

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:47 PM

If someone joins a lobby where the independence day items are still available, please invite me GT DrQuk (I know that these servers exist)

Captain Revenge
  • Captain Revenge

Commissioner Revenge x 3

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:22 AM

It was suppose to end last weekend, but i still have my fireworks launcher and my tire smoke is still red, white and blue. And I still have access to the purchased Liberator.  :beerhat:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users