Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ban request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Best Answer Ryan, 04 August 2014 - 10:29 PM

We no longer fulfill ban requests. If you don't want to be here, just log out and don't come back. 

Go to the full post

5 replies to this topic
TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:26 PM

I would like to request a ban for my account since the moderators here are bullies who side with one another and doesn't even take users opinions in consideration there is no point in staying here,plus this forum isn't what once was anyway . I promise not to bother you anymore and won't even bother making a new account, i would just start looking for other forums where your opinion actually has some value and you aren't made a mockery by arrogant moderators who want show how big and tough they are on a pathetic message board .

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:29 PM   Best Answer

We no longer fulfill ban requests. If you don't want to be here, just log out and don't come back. 

• Miamivicecity, Andreas, Shah Sam and 4 others like this

Eris
  • Eris

Grill

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:05 PM Edited by Nipperkins, 04 August 2014 - 11:06 PM.

this forum isn't what once was anyway .

• Miamivicecity, Shah Sam and android like this

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• BUSTED!
  • Romania

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:56 AM

this forum isn't what once was anyway .

I visited this site since 2009, and i didn't make an account until last year,your point is ?

Nah,it's just so you can have the satistfaction to ban me instead of me simply leaving dignity,whatever !

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:05 AM

Personally I think ban requests are taking the easy way out if someone doesn't want to be here anymore and/or has a problem with the way the site's run. However I'm not sure why you're acting like the innocent victim. Maybe you'd be taken more seriously if you didn't have a history of causing trouble and a profile paragraph bashing a staff member (myself).

• Andreas, android and Sugar Free Nos like this

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:07 AM

Nah,it's just so you can have the satistfaction to ban me instead of me simply leaving dignity,whatever !

In light of the recent wave of ban-requests-and-subsquent-unban-requests we have instituted a new no bans-on-request policy. So don't flatter yourself.

• Ryan, Miamivicecity, Toke and 6 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users