Quantcast

» «
Photo

How much cash do you have in GTA online?

274 replies to this topic
MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

Use of the sh*t stick has been authorized

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:33 PM Edited by MilezDawg, 04 August 2014 - 03:33 PM.

$148,000,000
It's all legit I swear guys.

spelunking.uranus
  • spelunking.uranus

Can I have a cheesburger? LOL

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:35 PM Edited by spelunking.uranus, 04 August 2014 - 03:36 PM.

As of right now all legit $1.8mil and counting. Having two characters with 4 10 garages take a HUGE toll on your account. But i made a new goal and thats the possibly make it to at least $10mil+ by the end of this month.

Could I convince you to take your potential to a new level, to not be legit... think.. how happy are you grinding jobs? How happy would you be if you could blow money not even thinking about the next job you have to grind to gain it back?

As of right now all legit $1.8mil and counting. Having two characters with 4 10 garages take a HUGE toll on your account. But i made a new goal and thats the possibly make it to at least $10mil+ by the end of this month.

Haven't you got anything better to do?

Stop being such a troll. He has money, and YOU ARE JEALOUS.

Jealous of what? Virtual video game cash that is worth as much in real life as a cup of 3 day old semen? Rightio mate.
I smell the hate through my iphone. Whats wrong with having goals? Gotta have some to keep the game interesting. You mad because on my worst day i got more money than you? And you obviously don't have anything else better to do if you're on here as well amiright?

LOOOOOOOOL Hahahahaha iphone :D

That is why you are smelling hate you should get a phone that is not made fully of poo :D

And just so you know for when you type in the future you can just type phone and leave off the letter i because no one cares like spongebobo :D

staar
  • staar

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:36 PM Edited by staar, 04 August 2014 - 03:43 PM.

150+ millions all legit selling cars

selling duped cars aint legit friend....

It's legit if you sell them to Simeon.

I made my money from selling 65 Adders that happened to continually respawn in my garage for no reason.

And he still wanted more so I gave him more, than he was like:

cagemoar.jpg

How could I refuse a face like that?

• MilezDawg likes this

chrisbot55
  • chrisbot55

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:38 PM

I made my money from selling 65 Adders that happened to continually respawn in my garage for no reason.

cagemoar.jpg

What was I supposed to do?

I always want more...

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:40 PM Edited by Mathew4296, 04 August 2014 - 03:42 PM.

Could I convince you to take your potential to a new level, to not be legit... think.. how happy are you grinding jobs? How happy would you be if you could blow money not even thinking about the next job you have to grind to gain it back?

Jealous of what? Virtual video game cash that is worth as much in real life as a cup of 3 day old semen? Rightio mate.
I smell the hate through my iphone. Whats wrong with having goals? Gotta have some to keep the game interesting. You mad because on my worst day i got more money than you? And you obviously don't have anything else better to do if you're on here as well amiright?

Your reading comprehension skills are obviously lacking. I thought I made it clear I don't care about GTA Online cash? And yet you accuse me of being mad because you have more GTA money than I do? I feel like I should call the police on you, because you have obviously stolen an extra chromosome.

• Nuke. likes this

BOILER.
  • BOILER.

Big. Player. Low - Layer

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:47 PM

cagemoar.jpg
What was I supposed to do?

I always want more...
150 is too much to be legit, don't be silly

chrisbot55
  • chrisbot55

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

Your reading comprehension skills are obviously lacking. I thought I made it clear I don't care about GTA Online cash? And yet you accuse me of being mad because you have more GTA money than I do? I feel like I should call the police on you, because you have obviously stolen an extra chromosome.

lol this is great

chrisbot55
  • chrisbot55

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:53 PM

Everyone one here has baby $.... continue the thread.

staar
  • staar

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:59 PM

Really? I don't care how much money I have as long as I have fun it's good. I can have 0$ in my bank and be ok with it.

• hugh750 and tfroam like this

spelunking.uranus
  • spelunking.uranus

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

its okay he needs to have more money than other people because he buys things that are more expensive because his is a thick twat who is sucked in by prices and not good things :D

He is silly because the things he spends his money on are not as good as some other things that cost lots and lots less money :D

LOOOOL

I have more money than you :D

• Mathew4296 and Timely like this

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Creative mind at work

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

Lol Last time i checked we are on a forum board not in college. Your attempt at trolling me isn't going to work because you can't out troll a troll. And if your on xbox ill gladly show you how many chromosomes i got after i get done with you.

staar
  • staar

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:03 PM Edited by staar, 04 August 2014 - 04:06 PM.

its okay he needs to have more money than other people because he buys things that are more expensive because his is a thick twat who is sucked in by prices and not good things :D

He is silly because the things he spends his money on are not as good as some other things that cost lots and lots less money :D

LOOOOL

Oh the irony...

• KnobCheez likes this

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:07 PM

Lol Last time i checked we are on a forum board not in college. Your attempt at trolling me isn't going to work because you can't out troll a troll. And if your on xbox ill gladly show you how many chromosomes i got after i get done with you.

To call yourself a troll would be to take a piss on the face of every self-respecting troll out there. You couldn't troll if you tried lmao.

Also I'm not on XBOX. But the fact that you would challenge someone to a fight on a video game to prove a point shows how much of a loser you are. Keep being a sad c*nt, mate. Hahaha.

spelunking.uranus
  • spelunking.uranus

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:07 PM

LOOOOL

Oh the irony...

Hahahahaha no that is not irony.  I do not care about who has more money and I never said that but I will answer comments on this forum :D

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

Creative mind at work

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:23 PM

To call yourself a troll would be to take a piss on the face of every self-respecting troll out there. You couldn't troll if you tried lmao.

Also I'm not on XBOX. But the fact that you would challenge someone to a fight on a video game to prove a point shows how much of a loser you are. Keep being a sad c*nt, mate. Hahaha.
No it shows that i have no problem backing up what i say & tough talk calling me a c*nt while your safely confined in front of your computer.

RafaeShe
  • RafaeShe

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:41 PM

At the moment? $1.1 mil.

IanE55
  • IanE55

Stuck in Vice City.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Mexico

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:12 PM

1.9 million, yay!

sebcreed
  • sebcreed

----- PS3 PS4 Heist Prep! ----- Vans Society VP

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:23 PM

I have roughly 28 cents.

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Puttin' on an iron shirt.....

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:53 PM

LOOOOL

Oh the irony...

He's just mad 'cause he can't afford an iPhone.....

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

Just over 1.1 billion.

spelunking.uranus
  • spelunking.uranus

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

LOOOOL

Oh the irony...

He's just mad 'cause he can't afford an iPhone.....

Hahaha that is funny because I have lots of devices that are all better than iphone's and cost a lot less and do more :D

Lots of people are fooled by advertising that is not clever to people who see the truth and buy things because of a logo and a name.  It is funny to me as I am someone who does not do such foolish things and live my life my way and not the way a company wants me to live.

I can afford an iphone and an ipad and a ipod touch as well but I would not spend money on sh*t when there is good things instead :D

• tfroam likes this

purevil101
  • purevil101

Snitch

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:35 PM

You lost the argument by stating you use a iPhone.
  • tfroam likes this

GamingBunny84
  • GamingBunny84

The Dark Rabbit

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:41 PM

Geez I suck. I only have about $500,000. lol

BOILER.
  • BOILER.

Big. Player. Low - Layer

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:41 PM Edited by BOILER., 04 August 2014 - 06:44 PM.

You lost the argument by stating you use a iPhone.

some people like to use their phones a little longer than 3 months

The Lonesome Drifter
  • The Lonesome Drifter

Playing at the Top's Casino in New Vegas

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:43 PM

And people complain my "gta is dying" thread is a heavily overdone topic... :D

But on topic: about 2.8 million. Haven't done any glitches so it's (mostly) legit. (Never dipped below 800K since the billionaires reset, but odds are abit of that early DOSH was earned by a resell glitch).

Had 3 million yesterday but had to rebuy my schwartzer after it glitched and lost insurance. Spent about 240K getting it back :S
  • chrisbot55 likes this

chrisbot55
  • chrisbot55

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:56 PM

But on topic: about 2.8 million. Haven't done any glitches so it's (mostly) legit. (Never dipped below 800K since the billionaires reset, but odds are abit of that early DOSH was earned by a resell glitch).

Had 3 million yesterday but had to rebuy my schwartzer after it glitched and lost insurance. Spent about 240K getting it back :S

That sucks man.... is the Schwartzer a fast coupe?

The Lonesome Drifter
  • The Lonesome Drifter

Playing at the Top's Casino in New Vegas

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

That sucks man.... is the Schwartzer a fast coupe?

It's sport for some reason, but is a fun car overall, and is highly comparable to the sultan (but 2 door and RWD)

staar
  • staar

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:00 PM

Hahaha that is funny because I have lots of devices that are all better than iphone's and cost a lot less and do more :D

Lots of people are fooled by advertising that is not clever to people who see the truth and buy things because of a logo and a name.  It is funny to me as I am someone who does not do such foolish things and live my life my way and not the way a company wants me to live.

I can afford an iphone and an ipad and a ipod touch as well but I would not spend money on sh*t when there is good things instead :D

I have to agree with spelunking on this one, iPhone sucks. Android FTW!
Hehe BTW I think I am about to start a fanboy war :D

chrisbot55
  • chrisbot55

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:01 PM

Can everyone please get back to the matter at hand please? WHO HAS THE MOST MOOOLLLAAAHAHHHHHH!!!

fap_fappington
  • fap_fappington

Merry Christmas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:03 PM Edited by fap_fappington, 04 August 2014 - 07:03 PM.

x0UAj.jpg

To be more specific, I have like $480,000.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users