Quantcast

» «
Photo

How much cash do you have in GTA online?

274 replies to this topic
Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:38 PM

Not another one of these threads FFS...

Sorry, but you only have 838.084.

That's baby money, where's your pacifier? :barf:

Actually at this stage a player with less money will equal more maturity due to little girls and boys cheating

• Pastry, Heists and Vanilla Poison like this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:38 PM Edited by blk95ta, 04 August 2014 - 02:45 PM.

$25.5 mil and 20 hooker adders on character 2.

I was at around $19 mil before the hookers. I mainly wanted to glitch enough for the next dlc and keep my bank over $20m. I decided to do the backup adders as insurance in case of another oney wipe.

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

F*ck your couch nigga

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:38 PM

50 million, I've robbed 50 000 stores :)

• Nathan46970, Eqaulo and NubcakeVII like this

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:39 PM

Actually at this stage a player with less money will equal more maturity on average...why you ask? well most folks grow out of cheating in computer games around the same time they lose their virginity

• mo-seph, Nomad0202 and InYeezusWeTrust like this

chrisbot55
  • chrisbot55

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:42 PM

Actually at this stage a player with less money will equal more maturity on average...why you ask? well most folks grow out of cheating in computer games around the same time they lose their virginity

U mad? Same thing with you.... the minute you lose your virginity the minute you stop spending countless hours on rooftop rumble to get virtual dollars... lol.

• MilezDawg, Zwenkwiel and ls_stories like this

rickreim
  • rickreim

Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:42 PM

About one and a half mill.
I'll ask it again, is it true that the people who feel the need to brag about virtual cash haven't got 2 dimes to rub together IRL?

LOL!
I could picture OP on a public library computer bragging about his cash while eating a mustard sandwich.

OT about tree fiddy

chrisbot55
  • chrisbot55

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:44 PM

About one and a half mill.
I'll ask it again, is it true that the people who feel the need to brag about virtual cash haven't got 2 dimes to rub together IRL?

LOL!
I could picture OP on a public library computer bragging about his cash while eating a mustard sandwich.

OT about tree fiddy

I don't like mustard.

• rickreim likes this

Vanilla Poison
  • Vanilla Poison

Get out me Buzzard!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

U mad? Same thing with you.... the minute you lose your virginity the minute you stop spending countless hours on rooftop rumble to get virtual dollars... lol.

Yeah, I guess you have the mental age of a 12 year old. 

If you're bashing a player for having less money than you, I feel you need to take a break form grinding RR or selling dem Adders...

It's only a game, money doesn't mean sh*t in this game as it can easily be gained through illegitimate methods...

• NubcakeVII likes this

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

45 mins Southeast of Thibodaux, Louisiana

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

$10mil cash assets

$15mil in sellable vehicles

• chrisbot55 likes this

chrisbot55
  • chrisbot55

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:52 PM

If you're bashing a player for having less money than you, I feel you need to take a break form grinding RR or selling dem Adders...

It's only a game, money doesn't mean sh*t in this game as it can easily be gained through illegitimate methods...

Chill out, I love how you say I have the mental age of a 12 year old when you don't know how old I really am, your just speaking from pure ignorance.

Just like people say "hahahahahah I bangeed ur mum" when they don't even know who your mom is... pure ignorance. Can you speak from pure intelligence?

MaxxyB
  • MaxxyB

Consuela FTW

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:54 PM

How is this not locked yet?

• Vanilla Poison likes this

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:57 PM

Chill out, I love how you say I have the mental age of a 12 year old when you don't know how old I really am, your just speaking from pure ignorance.

Just like people say "hahahahahah I bangeed ur mum" when they don't even know who your mom is... pure ignorance. Can you speak from pure intelligence?

Shut your face wanker we all know you are 12 years old.

• BOILER., Heists and Vanilla Poison like this

spelunking.uranus
  • spelunking.uranus

Can I have a cheesburger? LOL

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:59 PM

As of right now I have about 14,500,000, how about you?

What's your gamertag? Because of ... reasons 

OP is dead smart and uses the same name here as his social club... doesnt take  rocket scientist Firas...

LOL he is also very very poo at the game if you look at his stats.  He just cheats to get his money but does not do anything else LOL :D

I have 10 million between the bank and my pockets and I have 20 pink adders so another 12 million there.

I do bounties and send mercenaries and muggers all the time and use ammo without worrying.  I usually do a job just to fill up all ammo but sometimes go to ammo nation because its funny to send text message to people after you kill them when they try to ambush you while you buy ammo :D

MaxxyB
  • MaxxyB

Consuela FTW

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:59 PM

You joined 3 days ago and all your post were about money glitching and all of them locked, how are you not banned yet

• hugh750, TimelyMeerkat and NubcakeVII like this

chrisbot55
  • chrisbot55

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:01 PM

You joined 3 days ago and all your post were about money glitching and all of them locked, how are you not banned yet

Cuz' I am sneaky, just like in GTA online.

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:01 PM

Like $15 million

• chrisbot55 likes this

chrisbot55
  • chrisbot55

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:03 PM

Like $15 million

Finally, someone who actually responds to the question. Finally, someone who isn't BRAINDEAD.

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

B*tch Dont Kill My Vibe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

As of right now all legit $1.8mil and counting. Having two characters with 4 10 garages take a HUGE toll on your account. But i made a new goal and thats the possibly make it to at least $10mil+ by the end of this month.
  • chrisbot55 likes this

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:08 PM

As of right now all legit $1.8mil and counting. Having two characters with 4 10 garages take a HUGE toll on your account. But i made a new goal and thats the possibly make it to at least $10mil+ by the end of this month.

Haven't you got anything better to do?

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

zeusmowat9761.jpg
  • chrisbot55 likes this

chrisbot55
  • chrisbot55

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:10 PM

Could I convince you to take your potential to a new level, to not be legit... think.. how happy are you grinding jobs? How happy would you be if you could blow money not even thinking about the next job you have to grind to gain it back?

Stop being such a troll. He has money, and YOU ARE JEALOUS.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:11 PM

1.9 M as of right now

spelunking.uranus
  • spelunking.uranus

Can I have a cheesburger? LOL

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:12 PM

Like $15 million

Finally, someone who actually responds to the question. Finally, someone who isn't BRAINDEAD.

My brain is not dead LOL :D

I have 22 million :D

• chrisbot55 likes this

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:15 PM

Could I convince you to take your potential to a new level, to not be legit... think.. how happy are you grinding jobs? How happy would you be if you could blow money not even thinking about the next job you have to grind to gain it back?

Jealous of what? Virtual video game cash that is worth as much in real life as a cup of 3 day old semen? Rightio mate.

• Heists likes this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:15 PM

Glitched $85 million

Spoiler

• MilezDawg, Shaundi., Vanilla Poison and 3 others like this

chrisbot55
  • chrisbot55

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:26 PM

Glitched $85 million

Spoiler

HAHAHAHA WOOOOOOO

oidgod
  • oidgod

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:30 PM

Pft, I have about 140k.

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:30 PM

no idea why my post was duplicated, apologies.

chrisbot55
  • chrisbot55

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:31 PM

Pft, I have about 140k.

Man, forget baby money; you got fetus money! hahhhaaa

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

B*tch Dont Kill My Vibe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:32 PM

Jealous of what? Virtual video game cash that is worth as much in real life as a cup of 3 day old semen? Rightio mate.
I smell the hate through my iphone. Whats wrong with having goals? Gotta have some to keep the game interesting. You mad because on my worst day i got more money than you? And you obviously don't have anything else better to do if you're on here as well amiright?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users