boots over pants

65 replies to this topic
JaneyBriggs
  • JaneyBriggs

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:15 PM

I agree, and also if the colors of clothes in the game could just match. I'm not sure why all of the blacks are all different shades, some of them even looking like a dark gray. 

NombreDeLaBeast
  • NombreDeLaBeast

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:51 PM

I agree, and also if the colors of clothes in the game could just match. I'm not sure why all of the blacks are all different shades, some of them even looking like a dark gray. 

This! God dern navy cargo and shirt piss me off when I try to make a Navy coverall outfit...and of course the boot thing as well. Since it looks nice and professional when the pants are tucked in to the boot. (in some cases)

calambos
  • calambos

Snitch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:05 PM

boots go over pants when wearing suit pants. they're the only pants that look good with everything and good at all and are the only pants i ever use and ever will

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:30 AM

Anyone who dresses a male character in skinny jeans is a c*nt. The only people who should wear skinny jeans in a video game or real life are females.

Is Slash a c*nt?

09.jpg

Absolutely. He's an old ass c*nt. So are you for defending the skinny. Man up.

I'm for people wearing what ever the f*ck they want. And if you could read, you'd see I don't wear them. But f*ck, how insecure do you have to be, for this to bother you?

• Killzone3265 likes this

Osomu
  • Osomu

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:50 AM

Only way for guys to wears skinnies and boots is that they have to be the "im not a hipster" skinny jeans. The old ones don't work even tho theyre basically same thing.

The-Stance-Bear
  • The-Stance-Bear

How low can you go..

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:51 AM

Boots and cats?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users