boots over pants

65 replies to this topic
Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

Now Includes Respect List

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:03 AM Edited by Killzone3265, 04 August 2014 - 05:04 AM.

WHY CANT WE HAVE THIS0_0.jpg

SERIOUSLY

thats all that has to be said in this post

i dont see a reason why we cant use this for our own players

even for guys, the boots and canvas shoes get pretty much put to waste if not wearing stupid skinny jeans

• Shaundi., ten-a-penny, RoachKiller_416 and 7 others like this

G o d
  • G o d

The 1%

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:05 AM Edited by G o d, 04 August 2014 - 05:05 AM.

yeah when i have skinny's on and when i try on boots it automatically gives me sweatpants.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilitated Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:07 AM

i dont know on female characters but on male characters you need to put some
skinny jeans, select boots, then select skinny jeans again, to get the boots over pants.

doesnt work with all skinnys.

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

Now Includes Respect List

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:08 AM

its already annoying enough becoming a walking tree for wearing heels

i just want to have boots without being forced to wear plastic shorts or a stupid skirt

• ten-a-penny likes this

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:11 AM

i dont know on female characters but on male characters you need to put some
skinny jeans, select boots, then select skinny jeans again, to get the boots over pants.

doesnt work with all skinnys.

Anyone who dresses a male character in skinny jeans is a c*nt. The only people who should wear skinny jeans in a video game or real life are females.

To answer OP: I think that boots should be able to go over pants on female characters. I want to be able to dress my character like a female version of Mad Max with the leather jacket, leather pants and leather boots to go with my Pheonix modded to look like the Interceptor. At the moment I can't, because boots can only go with shorts or a skirt.

• robban, Semperfiman550, dreadluxx and 11 others like this

EvilFiend
  • EvilFiend

Trying to change

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:15 AM Edited by EvilFiend, 04 August 2014 - 05:21 AM.

the customisation in this game (character wise) is just pathetic. Better customisation on PS1 games ffs

• reform likes this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

General

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:18 AM

I'd be happy if we could change our appearance anytime we'd like too

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:22 AM

hmm..... the glitch vendor , seawall has similar glitch wearing pants/leggings/stockings on skirt ( even wearing a boots )

• Sangers likes this

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

45 mins SE of Thibodaux, LA

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:27 AM

I want a duster coat. 

• livejoker, Killzone3265 and A Maned Wolf like this

Sangers
  • Sangers

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:32 AM

Anyone who dresses a male character in skinny jeans is a c*nt. The only people who should wear skinny jeans in a video game or real life are females.

^^^fashion expert alert

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:39 AM

We really ought to be able to wear hipster leggings with knee high boots at least...
  • Killzone3265, BlackAce23 and LukeMayhem like this

livejoker
  • livejoker

G.O.A.T Master

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:04 AM

Off-topic but the ankle on the left looks broken.

trizzle
  • trizzle

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:08 AM

This isnt a real topic is it.it cant b lol

LukeMayhem
  • LukeMayhem

Project Mayhem

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:12 AM

We really ought to be able to wear hipster leggings with knee high boots at least...

Although I agree, with everyone and the OP. I never thought Id see a sentence like that about a video game like GTA. Hehehe
  • robban likes this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:19 AM Edited by gizmonomono, 04 August 2014 - 06:19 AM.

Is Slash a c*nt?

09.jpg

• livejoker, Shaundi., ChrilLe and 2 others like this

livejoker
  • livejoker

G.O.A.T Master

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:32 AM

Is Slash a c*nt?

-picture of Slash wearing a ripped cowboy outfit while Axl Rose looks at a microphone-

You saw that sentence and your first thought, of a man wearing skinny jeans and boots over them, was Slash.
Really?

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:43 AM

Is Slash a c*nt?

-picture of Slash wearing a ripped cowboy outfit while Axl Rose looks at a microphone-

You saw that sentence and your first thought, of a man wearing skinny jeans and boots over them, was Slash.
Really?

No, my first thought was: "No, they're not c*nts, rock stars wear tight pants all the time"

...if you're curious.

• livejoker likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

G.O.A.T Master

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:47 AM

-post about skinny jeans are for c*nts-

Is Slash a c*nt?

-post about picture above-

No, my first thought was: "No, they're not c*nts, rock stars wear tight pants all the time"

...if you're curious.

Fair enough.

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

The Hustla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:58 AM

Yea the way that the clothes combos & options are in this game make no sense at all. I would love to be able to wear the long black boots along with the worn jeans or black leggings, black leather jacket, and bulletproof vest to give my female character the true biker look. I also wish R* would make a normal black leather jacket for male characters instead of putting f*cking stripes on them.

EvilFiend
  • EvilFiend

Trying to change

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:59 AM Edited by EvilFiend, 04 August 2014 - 07:07 AM.

hmm..... the glitch vendor , seawall has similar glitch wearing pants/leggings/stockings on skirt ( even wearing a boots )

yeah here it is here.
http://gtaforums.com...-sort-of/page-3

After 20 minutes of hunting and then searching through 25 pages of topics :S
But i wanted to do this myself anyways XD

Cameron Star
  • Cameron Star

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:11 AM Edited by Cameron Star, 04 August 2014 - 10:11 AM.

I wish that was possible! The best I've found is putting high heeled boots over leggings (can't remember if it's possible with skinny jeans)

R* needs to hire some decent fashion designers

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:20 AM

^^^fashion expert alert

I'm guessing he's just like me who's seen too many skinny jeans to know they look gay as f*ck on lads. I wear slim lining ones but not skinny, except since I'm so tall they do look like skinny jeans :(
  • robban likes this

DoubleDutch
  • DoubleDutch

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:44 AM

Is Slash a c*nt?

absolutely

Delminator
  • Delminator

Santa Claus

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:44 AM

a c*nt is someone who thinks the world should think and act like them.... GTFO you moron. go jerk your issi whilst thinking about leather Mad max shizzle.
You can not fit your fat ass untrained body in a normal jeans so thats why you say things like that.
Follow the modern time grandpa!

white-trend-celebrity-men-fashion-urban-
  • Miauuu5_7 likes this

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

The character creation, the clothing system, everything about character customation in this game is so far below industry standards that it kind of boggles the mind.

It's not even a case of technical limitations, it's just bad decisions.

• robban and Cameron Star like this

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

The Big Puffa

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:48 AM Edited by Doktor Gott, 04 August 2014 - 10:49 AM.

a c*nt is someone who thinks the world should think and act like them.... GTFO you moron. go jerk your issi whilst thinking about leather Mad max shizzle.
You can not fit your fat ass untrained body in a normal jeans so thats why you say things like that.

Doesn't quite work like that I'm afraid..

I cycle everywhere, on a heavy bike.. and you know what?  I'm damned if I'll ever get a pair of skinny jeans on me.. not because I'm fat, no.. but because I if I try to get a pair on, I'll find it impossible to get it even half way over my calfs, and if I manage that, then it's usually haalf way up the thighs before the circulation gets seriously cut off..

nah, skinny jeans are fashion fascism at its best.. I've literally seen stores I would normally buy jeans from made completely useless because all they have is skinny or "normal" fit, which even though considered normal is a tight push with my build..

so skinny/"normal jeans" = not just unsuitable for fat lumps.. some of us have other issues with them...

Milesinho
  • Milesinho

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:03 AM

Said it before and I'll say it again – why can't the customisation be more like Saints Row 2. You could have multiple layers both top and bottom, like t-shirt, shirt and jacket all on top of one another, add belts to trousers, some trousers you could choose to wear high wasted or low on the hips, almost infinite variation with the combinations and secondary options available, and all this with radically customisable body shapes as well.

Another thing, you only get one head/neck accessory, so if you wear a scarf you can't wear earrings. What's that all about?

• robban, Miauuu5_7 and Cameron Star like this

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:20 AM

I'm not fat although I could stand to lose a couple. But even if I was half the size I am now, I'd sooner eat a bullet than put on a pair of skinny jeans. They are terrible. Unless it's a lady wearing them, in which case they're okay.

As for "Follow the modern time, Grandpa", I'd rather not. Modern fashion is retarded. People in the old days dressed far better than the pathetic excuses of "style" these days.

• iStealthDeath likes this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:29 AM

I'm not fat although I could stand to lose a couple. But even if I was half the size I am now, I'd sooner eat a bullet than put on a pair of skinny jeans. They are terrible. Unless it's a lady wearing them, in which case they're okay.

As for "Follow the modern time, Grandpa", I'd rather not. Modern fashion is retarded. People in the old days dressed far better than the pathetic excuses of "style" these days.

A lot of people don't like them. I myself would not wear them. But calling everyone who likes something you don't a c*nt.... that's just stupid. No offence.

Inked 1994
  • Inked 1994

InKeD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:03 PM

I don't really have anything to say on the whole boots over pants/skinny jean issue, as that's not really my style, but I do agree the customization needs drastic changes. I wish it was more like the customization in the WWE games, that would be amazing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users